We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Oh, the Cult..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Oh, the Cult.. Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Oh, the Cult..   [RP] Oh, the Cult.. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:32 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=6105000990&sid=1 ))

posted by Archnazg

Archnazg paces around a stoney room. His black robes hang over his face, covering him in darkness, they sprawl all over the stone work floor. A large black plated sin'dorei looking Death Knight towers by him. Archnazg's voice echoes all around as he speaks...

"Oh, the Cult. They can hide nothing from us.."

He smirks.

"..the information our contact gave us has proved most useful and reliable."

He gazes at a wall size map of Azeroth.

"The Cult have Algorath, thus the Scarlets, they could all be tools of the Scourge. This is rather dangerous. Xariandra is usually rather trivial, though, it will not take much effort nor time to counter all these moves. I shall inform the Horde of this corruption, and perhaps we can accelerate the deconstruction of the Thuzadins in Elywnn. "

He peers at the map, looking sentimental.

"Suck them dry from the inside.. knock our their allies... it is clear not many of them have mastered combat, or have any intellectual value. They are -so- easily swayed.."

He grins deeply, still peering at the map. With that, he turns around, fluttering a magnificent display of robes and walks off down, into a dark passage. The Death Knight follows, plate clanking against the surface of the stone, echoing around.

[ Post edited by Archnazg ]
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Oh, the Cult..   [RP] Oh, the Cult.. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:35 pm

posted by Nevar

Nevar woke up this morning from a nightmare, drenched in sweat, holding his hand to his throat.

"She can kill him all she wants, I'm at least going to steal his soul and keep the bastard in my pocket... he mumbled to himself as he got up out of his cot in the Command Center and started to get dressed. He then made a round making sure everything was as he left it in the Command Center, he looked to the floor and let out a slight chuckle at all his paper work scatterd about the floor and took a moment to remember General Avatryne sweeping it all off the table and ordering him as his friend and general to get some sleep.

Nevar walk around for a bit before going upstairs to check on Avatryne, still recovering from wounds she had received during their last encounter with the cult at Caer Darrow. Satisfied she was still sleeping soundly he went back down stairs to a large map of the Eastern Plaugelands, from his recolection of incident reports he added pins to various locations on the map, finally putting one on Tyr's Hand, where Miriya Starfury had been shot down after recently escaping from prison in Stormwind.

"Damn you Miriya, I hope you really -had- to kill all those crusaders..." he thought to himself flashing back to the conversation he had with Miriya.

Flashback:

"Your necropolis is still coming, same speed same course, but on my way back I was shot down, I had to parachute down to my attackers... Miriya spoke casually, as if the fresh blood on her sword and armor wasn't even there.

"Where did you land Miriya... asked Avatryne, almost already knowing the answer but still wanting to hear it.

"Tyr's Hand... answered Miriya softly, more concernd for her friend's reaction to the incident than any remorse for the dozens she had just slaughterd.

"Get out of here Miriya... just GET OUT OF HERE!" yelled Avatryne

"You know, it wasn't really her fault if they fired on her Ava..." remarked Nevar trying to calm her down.

Not wanting to be calmed, Avatryne stormed out of the Command Center, Miriya informed Nevar that'll she'll keep passing information on Archerus to them, she explained some equipment she'll need, and that her Skyguard Squadron needs to be orderd to meet up with her. Nevar nodded to her and told her to go before anyone saw her there escaped from prison. Miriya left the Command Center, hopped on her Gryphon and left the city behind her for now.

Nevar snapped back to reality looking at his map once again, a red line going from Northrend to New Avalon.

"I still can't belive that bastard Algorath could sell out all those people to the Lich King..."

[ Post edited by Nevar ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Oh, the Cult..   [RP] Oh, the Cult.. EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 pm

posted by Xariandra

Xariandra stood upon a hill, seemingly meditating, her eyes, or better said, her orbs not glowing at all. Only two darkened spots could be seen, and she was only very lightly breathing, raw shadow magic floating around her body, feeding her, empowering her.

The hill was covered with dead, plagued grass. She simply kept staring in front of her, as suddenly, a very big noise could be heard, like something massive suddenly started moving. She absorbed the shadow magic back, and her orbs lighted up brightly as she turned around and looked at Naxxramas, finally having started to move.

"The final moves are being made... It is time to finalise our goals... realise our view of the world.

We shall all be united... peaceful.. in death, and harmony."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Oh, the Cult..   [RP] Oh, the Cult.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Oh, the Cult..
Page 1 of 1