We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cult of Forgotten Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cult of Forgotten Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 am

The Cult of Forgotten Shadow is a religious guild, tightly based around the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow.

Its main goal (IC) is to preach the religion and its virtues among the Forsaken and sway even more of those truly devoted to the Shadow and (OOC) try to provide lore-accurate RP and interpretations of the more religious aspects of the Forsaken.

Its main base is Deathknell, which claims to be the home of the Cult, and the Undercity.

The guild currently has only one member, but I will welcome anyone interested in this sort of RP. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask or even join.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Tabard looks nice. Is it Forsaken only?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Leaf wrote:
Tabard looks nice. Is it Forsaken only?

The tabard is just something I made quickly around 2am, but I´m glad you like it Very Happy

The guild will be mainly Forsaken, but I will try a place for all shadow users who would want to truly understand the shadow, its philosophies and virtues, instead of just using it blindly. Embrace the Shadow, as many undead NPC say...
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 am

Daidrax wrote:
The Cult of Forgotten Shadow is a religious guild, tightly based around the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow.

Captain Obvious strikes again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 am

good luck with the guild Daid Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

Snicka wrote:
Daidrax wrote:

Captain Obvious strikes again. Wink

I wrote it at 7am with the sounds of a wall being knocked down with sledge hammers, just give me this one. It took all my strenght to not let my head fall down on the keyboard, else the whole post would just be "aaaaaaaaaaaaa"... Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Hope you get this one off the ground. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Forgotten Shadow   Cult of Forgotten Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Cult of Forgotten Shadow
Page 1 of 1