We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Update Gurfang" thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The "Update Gurfang" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Update Gurfang" thread   The "Update Gurfang" thread EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Ok, so I'm currently awaiting Tiscali to send me the free router and info on connecting to the internet (due at the end of September) and so only have internet use on Mondays when I am in the office. So I come on today and hope to say "hi" through Chatbox and find that it's fook'd. So now I find myself with no internet to play WoW at home and no contact in realtime to you lot!
So, I want to be told about what's going on. Give me brief updates on what is going in ingame, IC and OOC. What's the latest faux pas to be committed? What are the latest RP initiatives?
I know I could read the forums in detail,but I don't have the time so I'm just after snippets of what's going on.

And as my contribution I highly recomment do all watch this:
http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/flash/WAR_cinematic_08.html?detectflash=false

It almost tempts me to be a goblin shaman!!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Update Gurfang" thread   The "Update Gurfang" thread EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:06 am

Last I heard Opathu had gone on vacation again, Suulas was sunk to his ... parts in the hindquarters of some animal or demon, Vex had run off with a dwarven go-go dancer and Shadowtroll revealed he was, indeed, the son of Darth Vader.

Meanwhile Torvek was busy handing out hand favours behind the Broken Keel and denying to all and sundry that he batted for the other team.

Oh: and it's raining again in Azeroth Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The "Update Gurfang" thread   The "Update Gurfang" thread EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 am

Opathu wrote:
Shadowtroll revealed he was, indeed, the son of Darth Vader.

Seems i was really drunk to reveal my secret!...hic!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The "Update Gurfang" thread   The "Update Gurfang" thread EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Good news, Tiscali delivered today.
Bad news, my playing time is still going to be limited due to job.
Good news, it means you lot can still update me if you want.
Bad news, it does mean that Oppy will probably go off on one like above.

But hey ho, back to getting rid of a head ache!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Update Gurfang" thread   The "Update Gurfang" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Update Gurfang" thread
Page 1 of 1