We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures

Go down 
+7
munechi
torgadon
Morgalyen
Siheld
Crowley
Vexacus
Huyana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

I think what Huyana really needs, is a hug.

>>hug<<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Nerissa wrote:
I think what Huyana really needs, is a hug.

>>hug<<

I think a boot to the head is more effective Wink (I joke, ofc)
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey... Huyana is norwegian.

Halla, skjera?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 am

I moved your post into a thread of it's own. I would have deleted it, but seeing how that would only have fueled your conspiracy theories even further, I allowed you a thread of your own instead. I even resisted the urge to give it a more mocking name.

From where I'm sitting, it would seem obvious that the intent of such as post was not conversation, but rather to upset us into doing just something like this, so that you can point at it and going "look, look! I was right!". But do notice two things: Firstly; It clearly states in the first post that it came from the art thread and why it was moved and secondly; you are still allowed to continue discussing this, despite your aggressive attitude. I had the power to do the censoring we are accused of, but I did not, despite how much I disagree with you.

(Yes, there are others making somewhat aggressive posts as well, but look at it this way: You post negative things about us on the realm forum, you make it clear how much you dislike WaL, you still come here and you make comments designed to aggravate people. How is that anything but trying to make the situation worse? From that point of view, the other people are simply defending themselves, since what your are doing right now is hard to see as anything but an attack from our point of view)
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

To Quint: I korte trekk har jeg det bare gøy Smile

To Ryleen:
Its becoming rather clear that you people aint really wizzards at reading. Please quote me where i utter my disconempt with WaL? Or did i just say in context of what Othragon said, that i've seen tendencies of what he's speaking about (i might have called it a trend..). I quite clearly rememer advicing people to check out WaL if they arein search of RP guilds on this server.

To your rather lousy effort to convince this thread was moved for the reason to continue the discussion, i really cant see logic in that as i clearly stated in my last post (while it was part of the artsy thread) that i would leave it alone in respect of that, but that i didnt feel bad about writing there because you lot spend quite many posts doing the same with no one caring. In short, it was moved to continue the flaming of myself for your own benefits.

When it conserns the first post of this thread, it said -nothing- about this thread being moved till after i modified my own post telling people about it, which is something i did myself, and not something you did to enlighten people about it. On the forum i stay as the author of this thread aswell, which is the problem im having with this.

You moved a discussion which was left for dead, making me the author of it to continue the flaming for your own benefits and gain support from other users of this site who now read it completely out of context with no explenation given.

And even now, when Vexx so smoothly punctured the baloon it could not be left alone - being all mature and stuff as you claim or portray yourself to be, you had to make a post on why you moved this thread and really fail with your excuses for why..

Daidrax is among the wisest posts in this thread, let it be now-do you really think i will agree with you if we discuss this more? Do you thinkyou will agree with me if we discuss this more? I think not, and thus i dont think its really worth continuing? Agreed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:01 pm

If it isnt worth continuing then you shouldnt post at all otherwise it looks like your trying to get the last word in constantly Wink.
And why call it flaming? :/ cant it be a heated discussion?
When someone seems to put up a different opinion instantly its 'amg i r getting t3h srs flames'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Huyana wrote:
Daidrax is among the wisest posts in this thread, let it be now-do you really think i will agree with you if we discuss this more? Do you thinkyou will agree with me if we discuss this more? I think not, and thus i dont think its really worth continuing? Agreed?

No, I donīt think anyone will agree with anyone on anything. So lets just frikinī agree to disagree, lock this thread and stop making everyoneīs head spin with walls of text, which nobody canīt be arsed to read anyway.
I donīt want to sound rude or agrresive, but this whole buisness is realy getting on my tiny nerves. letīs just drop the old "NO U! NO U!" buisness and concentrate on something that will make the RPers of SSL seem as more than a bunch of kids in a sandbox, arguing over toys.
Mahalo.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 pm

"Moved from the art thread to keep it on topic." Has been on the first post since the thread was made.

The reason I posted at all was that you started accusing people of doing it, and I thought it best you got the right person to direct your anger at rather than lashing out at others.

I can delete the thread if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Ryleen wrote:
"Moved from the art thread to keep it on topic." Has been on the first post since the thread was made.

The reason I posted at all was that you started accusing people of doing it, and I thought it best you got the right person to direct your anger at rather than lashing out at others.

I can delete the thread if you so wish.

*soothes Ryleen and offers to share one of Daidīs sacrificial puppies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures   Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on people appreciating joke pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2