We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daymar

Daymar

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people. Empty
PostSubject: Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people.   Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:28 pm

This is what I tried to explain, though I did a poor job. I cry.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hooRjEKN34k&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people.   Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:49 pm

I presume its the +/- thing.... or is it the ledge boss? Wink

((Em tactics for the ~+/- thing

If its the +/- Shite, then when you jusmp down everyone hug in front- then when you get the charge, + move one side (we use left), - move other side (we use right).

When the change comes- (if you have dbm it will announce), if you change you move around the boss clockwise (or anti- just make it so everyone does the same) to the other side, otherwise remain where you are.

Thaddius has a huge hitbox, so your charged melee and ranged can all hug up to up the +/- buff (he does some sort of attack that is a circle on the floor occasionally- use this as a guide on how to run 'around' him, and also where to position yourself.

You need to be hugging ranged/melee so that the buff stacks and you actually have the dps to down him.

Tank just moves around dependant upon his/her charge but keeping the boss in the same position.

Healing wise there is a chain lightning and obviously tank healing- if you are having problems with low DPS then consider respecing a few healers- you should be able to do both phases with 4 healers if its that tight.))

The ledge boss is too imba for me thou.
Back to top Go down

Thadeus the must be killed or I want to hurt people.
Page 1 of 1