We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté

Go down 
+7
Elena
Siheld
Ryleen
Aceth
Vexacus
Snicka
Vypra
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Empty
PostSubject: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12025475601&sid=1 ))

"The-'ore wus' one' dem' flyin' 'fings in Stormwin' 'gain! I s'ore i', I s'ore i'! " Peté exclaimed to the mass of Old-Town folk and Farmers visiting Stormwind.

" 'dis is w'ar tha' lay-dee' sai' 'atta' meetin' " exclaims another.

News had obviously spread fast about the recent events within the Chambers of the Keep. Though everyone was ushered into a state of secrecy. It was obvious the people had eyes and ears everywhere and that the fixation with the "Political Celebraties" from the "Azeroth Weekly" now made it apparent that revolts were expected to happen. It was only a matter of time till they started. It would only be a matter of days, maybe hours that Lidana's team of thirsty news-roaches would find out all and everything about this "Dragon" and her husband. From the colour of her scales to the state of their son, to the name of the High Councillor's Great-Great Aunty. And why? It was apparent that the people wanted answers.

" 'Dat big-dragon destroy'd Stormwin' last time. Carn't be 'avin' dis'? " A lady exclaimed. "Think of the children! Think of the children!" another woman screamed. More and more people were joining the crowd, shouting and screaming about the currant affairs of Stormwind and it's aristocracy.

Peté speaks out again to the people: " 'Ah wan' answers' or ah' wan' that filthee' dragos' 'ead in ma' han'! We 'ave tae' do it our'selfs! The Guar' ain't gonna' do nofin'.. Tha' Coun-ceela' 'as 'em wrapp'd roun' is fing'a!. Fow-o me! We march on da' keep!"

-----------

OOC:
RP Event: Requires a Level One Character (Farmer/Blacksmith/Peasant/Angry Mob)

I want it to be a Peasant's Revolt against its Government in an effort to knock down the current corrupt councillors.

With the recent occurrences:

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Srsdragonbiz

, the now angry and scared people of Stormwind are rallied by this one peasant for a lynching party due to the lack of support from the local militia which has now been branded less as a militia and more of a "Social Club for Gentlemen".

Saturday 9th 19:00. Meet in Old Town. I will be there one hour prior to the event to distribute potential pitchforks and lit lanterns.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 am

An anti-government demonstration, yay!
As much as I hate those in real life, they sound like a lot of fun in roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 am

I'll be there.

DEH TUK UUR JURBS
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm

this is today Smile

hope the event goes well and spawns some good rp Smile
Back to top Go down
Aceth

Aceth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 am

How did it go
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 am

I happened to stumble upon the event almost by mistake, when I was on my one alliance char of a whole other reason. I must say I'm impressed, the event seemed like a great tool to drive a storyline forward with. (And it was amusing to listen to the angry peasants making irrational threats Wink )

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Skrmavbild2010-01-10kl191244

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Skrmavbild2010-01-10kl191255

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Skrmavbild2010-01-10kl191302

((Sorry about the uncropped screenies... My photoshop is dead atm))
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Aceth

Aceth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 am

Lol, i notice a certain Dwarf and his pink plainstrider in one of those pix Very Happy

edit: infact, he managed to be on all 3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Vex enjoys drama, doesn´t he? Razz
Seems like a fun event ;o
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Ratner = Vex disguised as a dwarf?

Yeah, looks like a lot of fun.
DOWN WITH THE... WHATEVER WE ARE AGAINST!
Back to top Go down
Elena

Elena

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 pm

It was very, very dull. The opposing 'force' made this event so incredibly vacuous.

The original idea was appealing, but this whole clique roleplaying (I'm hereby also referring to the upcoming meeting of 'nobles') deprived it of the slightest shred of fun.

I fail to see how suppressing every bit of 'resistance roleplay', in such a way that it's made impossible to have any effect whatsoever, can be enjoyable for either party.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Was there too, this event reached a new level of gay >.>
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I happened to be there as well. I laughed a lot on the revolting peasants' comments. So i wonder why you didn't find the event good? Not to sound anything offensive just I'm really curious.
Personally I didn't really have big expectation so compared to them i had fun.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 pm

I heard that Kasperio got too many guards and the peasants couldn't smash the dragon properly.
Back to top Go down
Mindrathu

Mindrathu

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Looks like a serious laugh, shame I couldn't turn up. Looks like you got a couple of naked Goldshirian's from the pictures up there, though. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté   [A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté Empty

Back to top Go down

[A- RP-EVENT] The Peasant's Revolt - by Peté
Page 1 of 1