We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idiots on the road

Go down 
+4
munechi
Vexacus
Vypra
Siheld
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Idiots on the road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idiots on the road   Idiots on the road - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Quote :

And yeah, you can get pulled for going too slow, but i've never seen it happen.

I have...Although it was a milk van in the wrong road so not sure that counts
Back to top Go down
Kerdal

Kerdal

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Idiots on the road   Idiots on the road - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:29 pm

This reminds me of when I first got my provisional licence and went to the gym with me dad, I got the horn blasted at me because I was going too slow in front of a lorry but I was going 29 mph and there was a speed camera in front of me.

Once we got to a road with the National speed limit the lorry driver behind hadn’t taken his hand of the horn the entire way and tried to take over me twice and nearly crashed when I was going 70 mph with my dad screaming **** off! out the back of the car... bloody road rage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiots on the road   Idiots on the road - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Solanar wrote:
This reminds me of when I first got my provisional licence and went to the gym with me dad, I got the horn blasted at me because I was going too slow in front of a lorry but I was going 29 mph and there was a speed camera in front of me.

Once we got to a road with the National speed limit the lorry driver behind hadn’t taken his hand of the horn the entire way and tried to take over me twice and nearly crashed when I was going 70 mph with my dad screaming **** off! out the back of the car... bloody road rage!

And idiots like that lorry driver need shooting too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiots on the road   Idiots on the road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idiots on the road
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2