We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

[Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts Empty
PostSubject: [Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts   [Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 am

OOC:

Hai guys, since I miss rolepaying with Siheld, but not feeling to log in again; I'm starting this open P&P-RPthread here. Hoping for some lovely epic battle's in here since most open roleplaying threads are pretty passive..
I'm not the best writer, but I'm willing to do everything to make this a fun story..

IC:

Artifacts, artifacts, why did it always have to be artifacts Siheld was asking himself. The Council of Six had decided that his function as Ambassador had to be expanded; he now had to find stolen or lost artifacts of magisters of the Kirin'tor. His first assignement was finding a ring, formerly owned by Jonas, one of Scavell's apprentices. Scavell was one of the powerfull magisters ever on Azeroth and while he was in the Order of Tirisfal, Jonas helped him with his studies. If the ring Siheld was looking for really existed, there was a great chance that it would be filled with magic.
The ring.. it was last seen in Northern Lordaeron, on the border of Hillsbrad Foothills and Lordaeron Lake, near the Dalaran crater. Riding on his white stallion, Siheld ran trough the old kingdom of Stormgarde enjoying the beautiful landscape. He stopped for a passing merchant and bought a loaf of bread.

"How much further is Southshore Sir?" Siheld asked politely.
"Not that much magister, but the forsaken of Tarren Mill attacked the village and tried to assasinate Magistrate Henry Maleb" the merchant replied.
"My, my.. those damned Forsaken... Thank you sir." Siheld said.

The afternoon was ending and stars appeared above Sihelds head. Lordaeron Lake was so peaceful at night. He mounted of and started casting a spell. As soon as he was done, a small barrier was made around Siheld and his horse to protect them from enemies and keep them warm. With a quick firespell he created a small flare and a fire was created. It was time to go to bed and he covered himself with a silken blanket, hoping he would get trough the night without being harmed and not being seen by enemies.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

[Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts   [Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

((bump -.-))
Back to top Go down

[Open Pen and Paper RP] Artifacts, artifacts
Page 1 of 1