We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death of Lord Illidan (Open RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Death of Lord Illidan (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Death of Lord Illidan (Open RP)   Death of Lord Illidan (Open RP) EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Okay now TBC is living its final days and after the release of Wotlk Lord Illidan will be confirmed to be dead.As some of you may know I am RPing a Demon Hunter and here is the story about how Seidra finds out of his idols death..Please feel free to add your own story about how you found out about the death of one of the most influental figures of all time.This is Open RP so everyone may add his story.Actually I am expecting you to do so as with the death of Illidan there comes a massive change in the RP of Outlands and Azeroth"..

There is more coming of my story.

The gates of the Black Temple were crushed by a misfunctioned Fel Reaver.The giant weapon of the Burning Legion was smashing anything that was on its way.Thankfully for Seidra the massive construct was poor in sight and could not sense the Swordhunter walking through the shadows.As Seidra entered the Black Temple he could feel the chaos that was unleashed inside.Scream and clashing weapons could be heard from corridors.The elf continued to walk inside the temple.This was one of the most dangerous places in the whole of Outland and even someone laidback as Seidra was aware that it was no time to !%*# around.

As the elf walking through the corridors he saw smashed up bodys.People that were near death and lots of blood splatters.The Elf mercifully granted death to the mortally wounded ones and continued his search for the truth he was seeking.

In the morning he heard of an massive assault of joined forces of the Adal entering the Black Temple.Seidra was trained as a demon hunter in the Black Temple , although he had deserted their ranks once it was expected from him to carve out his own eyes he still had a strong feeling against the new Demon Hunter order within the temple.Seidra always respected Lord Illidan and his grant plan for Outland.The idea of Creating a new well of eternity and fighting the Burning Legion with it had amazed the Swordhunter from the beginning..

Seidra walked up to a mortally wounded blood elf demon hunter.He was gurgling in his own blood in pain.
"Tell me brother what happened here?"
The blindfolded Elf looked scared of the voice and tried to move around but his wounds were too grave for him.
"Who...is there...help..me..who?"
Seidra drew his sword in remorse and beheaded the elf with a ceremonial slashing move.
"That is why I never wanted to carve out my own eyes..."

A brutish voice was heard down from the corridor
"Seidra you bastard...You dare show your face here after this catastrophy?And even kill your own brothers in arms?"
Seidras ears twitched upon hearing the voice.
"I am not surprised that you failed to see my ceremonial act...But than again you were never the most carefull person..Captain Borgak!"

The fel orc unsheated his massive axes upon hearing his name with a grunt.
"What do you want here?"
The Swordhunter turned to the oversized fel orc and stepped out of the shadows revealing himself.

Borgak quickly noticed the changes.The elf was no more wearing ordinary armor.His body was covered in hardened black leather and his swords were too big to be one wielded, yet he was doing it.
"Tell me what happened here?"
The orc spat to the ground
"Cursed Adal and a group of their elite soldiers infiltrated the Temple.Everyone is dead..Naj'entus,Gorefiend,That #!!@% Shahraz is gone as well..But I guess you are only interested in Illidan"
Seidra was slowly coming closer while listening to the Orc
"Yes..That fool has managed to get himself killed..and I am now out of here..You better-"
The Orcs words were cut by Seidra.The second the elf dissapeared from the eye sight Borgak raised his axes and luckily for him Seidra didnt make an effort to strike from his back.The weapons clashed and Borgak stepped back
"You mother !%*#er..I will-"
His words were cut again but this time forever.The huge orc was cut in to half by the weapons of the Demon Hunter.As his massive body fell to the ground splattering blood all round him Seidra talked.
"You will call him Lord...you fool.."

Back to top Go down

Death of Lord Illidan (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1