We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many letters were required again for a topic title?

Go down 
+2
Avior
Shadowtroll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

How many letters were required again for a topic title? Empty
PostSubject: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 pm

How many letters were required again for a topic title? Wowscr52
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:02 pm

This one's really old. You should be playing more often, slacker Razz
And Questhelper (that's Questhelper, right?)... meh... Evil or Very Mad

P.S. What do you get if you put 50 paladins into a lake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 am

Avior wrote:
This one's really old. You should be playing more often, slacker Razz
And Questhelper (that's Questhelper, right?)... meh... Evil or Very Mad

There's nothing wrong with using quest helper Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 am

Avior wrote:

A bubble bath?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 am

Why did you need a GM anyway?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am

I wanted to hear a joke.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 am

Hahaha, this proves GM actually have a sense of humor..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:07 am

Siheld wrote:
Hahaha, this proves GM actually have a sense of humor..

Or that they care so little about their jobs being done properly that they have the time to think up jokes like this.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 am

If you're doing a quest for the first time, you should read the objective in your quest log. If it's poorly worded, there's always wowhead to make sure.
If you're doing a quest that you've already done before, you don't need an addon that tells you what to do.
Addons like quest helper encourage grinders while not providing any real help to others.
Why am i writing all this? Basically, to link this:
How many letters were required again for a topic title? 1221787978
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:54 am

Avior wrote:
If you're doing a quest for the first time, you should read the objective in your quest log. If it's poorly worded, there's always wowhead to make sure.
If you're doing a quest that you've already done before, you don't need an addon that tells you what to do.
Addons like quest helper encourage grinders while not providing any real help to others.

Except that if you are limited in your playing time and you just want to grind dailies for gold (or old quests that you've never done before for the achievements) then it is a lot quicker than alt-tabbing all the time. Granted, it is not perfect (finding Teremus in Blasted Lands is impossible at the best of times!) but it makes the business of questing a lot quicker than it might otherwise be.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Gurfang wrote:

Except that if you are limited in your playing time and you just want to grind dailies for gold
Isn't that exactly what i said?
How many letters were required again for a topic title? 1237933151
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Avior wrote:
Gurfang wrote:

Except that if you are limited in your playing time and you just want to grind dailies for gold
Isn't that exactly what i said?

Not exactly, mainly because you made it sound like a negative. For me, reducing the time finding/remembering where I'm supposed to go is very helpful as I generally lack the time to play that much and thus it takes longer to get things done. So if you meant it as a positive then we meant the same thing. But what you said does not come across as positive whereas mine does.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm

I read the quest log ye nab, I just don't wanna loose time running around looking for a mob who patrols a area big enough to waste precious time.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 pm

You're the nab! Now go lvl to 80!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Avior wrote:
You're the nab! Now go lvl to 80!

Sorry I got a life!
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Quest Helper FTW!

It's particularly great for those of us who HATE leveling. I'm not playing this game for the amazing quests that test my brain, I'm playing it for the pretty graphics and the rp.

I wouldn't play without it (unless all my chars were 80th and I already knew all the dailies and could/had to be bothered to do them).
Back to top Go down
Artein

Artein

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I was playing Warhammer Online before and there were something like Quest Helper built in-game. You could see every (well, there were limit of 20 quests or sth) objective on your map as a red field. I got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many letters were required again for a topic title?   How many letters were required again for a topic title? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many letters were required again for a topic title?
Page 1 of 1