We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reduction in forum activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Reduction in forum activity Empty
PostSubject: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm

An e-mail was sent to all employees in my company today which means I can now only use the internet for non-work related purposes (eg. administering this forum) for a maximum of 30 mins per working day. If you have any serious issues with the forum that require my attention, a pm will be the best way to ensure I become aware of it so I can deal with things as quickly as possible during the time I have available.

I will have to ask for people’s patience in dealing with said issues and I hope that the mods can keep an eye on things for me while I’m not online.

Last edited by Vypra on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 pm

I shall be your eyes and ears! *hides in bushes*
Back to top Go down
Azeem

Azeem

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 am

Just do what I do. Setup a PC at home running a terminal server and RDP into from work. Bypasses the proxy and they cant tell you spend your entire day playing on the Ninjaweb. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 am

ok, i don't know what you just said, but i'm pretty sure i can't do that. I tried once to bypass the proxy and it sent a warning that the attempt had been noted and would be marked against my user ID and, as i don't want to loose my internet at work altogether, i'm not going to try it again Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Azeem

Azeem

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

Vypra wrote:
ok, i don't know what you just said, but i'm pretty sure i can't do that. I tried once to bypass the proxy and it sent a warning that the attempt had been noted and would be marked against my user ID and, as i don't want to loose my internet at work altogether, i'm not going to try it again Razz

Sad
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm

*still hiding in bushes, snoring loudly*
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:45 pm

If you need anyone to look over things then I'm only doing 2 hours of class in the morning and sewing/slacking/shopping *ahem* practicing my swedish on shop assistants hahahahaha they cant leave me! so I can help delete oppy's.... uhm moderate. But I *think* you has plently Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduction in forum activity   Reduction in forum activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Reduction in forum activity
Page 1 of 1