We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAL Forum / Lost Categories?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowhoof

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-28

WAL Forum / Lost Categories? Empty
PostSubject: WAL Forum / Lost Categories?   WAL Forum / Lost Categories? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:16 pm

So I finally got around to making a forum for the guild and decided to use forumakers, the same as the "we are legion" forums. Now, I don't know if I have broken something or if it is the forum, but I've lost the categories. Both on my site and the WAL site I just see a long list of forums not separated into categories, like this...

Clicky

Is this something I have done my end or is everyone else viewing the forums like this?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shadowhoof

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WAL Forum / Lost Categories?   WAL Forum / Lost Categories? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 pm

It wasn't me, just bad timing that made me think it was. They are currently doing updates and this appears to have caused the problem.

Link to source

Thanks for reading though, it's nice to know you care Wink
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WAL Forum / Lost Categories?   WAL Forum / Lost Categories? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Yes, i commented on it in the chat box earlier. Its a problem that seems to occur everytime Forumotion do a major update ie, all the forums they host go screwy for a while Razz

I would have responded earlier but i was walking home from work when you posted the question...and your reply Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAL Forum / Lost Categories?   WAL Forum / Lost Categories? Empty

Back to top Go down

WAL Forum / Lost Categories?
Page 1 of 1