We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Suggestions for this forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Some Suggestions for this forum Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions for this forum   Some Suggestions for this forum EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Vyp told me she set this up at the request of Chow, I had a couple of suggestions for it, but didn't want to just take over the forum if you already had something in mind.

1. create a new and locked sticky thread for Chow to post a summary of his Dungeon Crawling endevour which has all the rules, summary, etc in. So it doesn't end up spammed with all comments like the current sticky thread already is (just looks untidy imo).

2. create a weekly post for each week you do a raid (I think you were already doing this on the GWT site when you were running the TB Irregulars there).

3. allow LFG posts from anybody for the smaller 5 man stuff, in the format LFG Lightning Halls, etc. This will allow those of us with limited time to set up a group for the smaller instance runs. If you want I can create a sticky and some guidelines for this.
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Some Suggestions for this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions for this forum   Some Suggestions for this forum EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm

1. create a new and locked sticky thread for Chow to post a summary of his Dungeon Crawling endevour which has all the rules, summary, etc in. So it doesn't end up spammed with all comments like the current sticky thread already is (just looks untidy imo).

Allready in the works, but I didn't want to rush that kind of post, and I was just too tired to get it done last night (and tonight)

2. create a weekly post for each week you do a raid (I think you were already doing this on the GWT site when you were running the TB Irregulars there).

Will be doing so as soon as I know which days will be most suiting.

3. allow LFG posts from anybody for the smaller 5 man stuff, in the format LFG Lightning Halls, etc. This will allow those of us with limited time to set up a group for the smaller instance runs. If you want I can create a sticky and some guidelines for this.

Of course, this is not my forum, it's a place for the instancers of ssl. I'll work on a guideline post for that too.

Thanks for the input, I'm still rather new to making any kind of orgainised raid ( Those who were there for MH and Tk know that we had less then a few hours warning.), but someone had to step up to get this done, and it may as well have been me.
Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions for this forum
Page 1 of 1