We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August

Go down 
+9
Archnazg
Snicka
Katheryn
Leamhan
Ryleen
Avior
Vypra
Siheld
Andellion
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andellion

Andellion

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-29

[Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August Empty
PostSubject: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

http://forums.wow-europe.com/post.html?forumId=110221&postId=97846797873&op=2&sid=1
Type: RP-Event
Date & Time: 18th July, Saturday. From 16:00 - 22:00 ; Sequal: 19th July, Sunday. From 14:00 - 16:00 (may be changed in due time)
Edit: 25-26 July because of low participants
Organised by: Andellion Sunbloom
Contact Info: Forum or ingame.
Description:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((You look at the timetable carefully placed on a pole near the Dalaran Academy and notice a piece of paper, wrapped up into a little roll. Though seeming a small note, the paper unwraps and falls on the cobblestone floor, revealing a big line of text))

Greetings, spellcasting apprentices!

Had enough of those dim and dusty old books? Tired reading page after page and actually getting no spell casting done? Want to get out of that dusty library or disciplined school?

Well, then the field-tour excursion is something for you. Learn to wield the arts of magic through experiencing. Be adventurous and feel the thrill of excitement!

Note: This is extremely safe as there will be 2 supervisors of the Dalaran academy fully trained in the arts of magic, namely Andellion Sunbloom: teacher of the Abjuration arts, assigned for your protection and accompanying him, someone else.

What is expected of you?
Well simple, we will be having an excursion through the lands of Kalimador and the Eastern Kingdoms. There we will bestow the wonders of nature, take notes and learn a lot about spell casting. So what is expected is to bring your brightest wits and minds and prepare to have fun and learn.

Please fill in the form if you are willing to participate:

<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>
<...>

((Each opening to fill your name has a rip able piece of paper stating))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I need to bring?

Notebook
Pencil
Good pair of walking boots
Tent
Sleepingbag
Wand
Walking stick if prefered
Dalaran Apprentice tabard
2 pair of robes
Preferably a wizard hat

I'm still not sure on what we're going to do.

Well I do not want to spoil everything but we are at least going to do the following activities:
•Camping
•Walking
•Swimming
•Learning

Then of course there are the little games we will play:
•Tell a spooky story at the campfire
•Wand battle
•Magic Dueling
•Magic Chess
•Apple picking
•Reagent gathering
•Brewing your very own concoction
•Lecture and exposition of the arts of Abjuration
•... many more

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:
We are not held responsible for any deaths, injuries or loss of limbs on originate of undisciplined behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((ooc))

Addon required:
• GHI - Gryphon Heart Items

Other information:
• Tabard from Kirin'tor = Apprentice Dalaran tabard (acquirable from the quartermaster)
• You do not need to be a mage to participate, everyone is invited to come.
• It's possible if we get attacked/harassed by the alliance, so I advise you to bring your best optimism!
• In addition all levels are welcome. There will be protection, so there's nothing to worry about.
• Further I hope this grows to be a very fun event!

->I am still looking for an other instructor/supervisor who can lead the party with me, and perhaps help protect the low levels. If interested post something in this thread.

->If you want to sign up, please do so in this thread.

Thank you for reading / participating. Any suggestions or comments are welcome. This is my first idea for a rp event, and I hope I can maximize its success.

Last edited by Andellion on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

[Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Awesome, awesome, awesome.
This has go right..

did I already mention I find this awesome?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

This is a great event idea.

I'd love to bring Chabat along...however, its on the weekend of my birthday so i can't commit just yet.

Good Luck though and keep us updated Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Quote :
->I am still looking for an other instructor/supervisor who can lead the party with me, and perhaps help protect the low levels. If interested post something in this thread.

Archmage Avior Sunchaser is at your service ^_^
Back to top Go down
Andellion

Andellion

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Vypra I can change the date any time as I probably have complications as well. Though the principle is what matters, time is just a side-thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Funny... Master Haelas from HoS has been doing this on a regular basis for some time now... he's held magic classes for both HoS and recently WD members...

Anyways, GL!
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 pm

This sounds like fun! Ryleen is an experienced mage, although not officially connected to the Dalaran wizards in any way. I'll happily come along.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

I´d love to come with my mage, but I´ll be on holiday from 14th to 24th.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leamhan

Leamhan

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Wonderful ... now to fix me computer so i can log on and partisipate. heee ... will probebly not make it till that date, but for later simular events Cool

Any ways I can com either on me warlock as a teacher (hey warlocks are improved mages after al) Wink had he as quite some mage knowledge … save for it being a bit twisted after he became a warlock Razz
Or on me mage as a student. An alt I have lying around.
Back to top Go down
Andellion

Andellion

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 am

I've moved the event a week later so my little party of students is a little bigger than 2 =.=

Smile Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Hmm...now i can come on the saturday but i'll have to miss the sunday as i'm working...is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Andellion

Andellion

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Of course that's okay!

But you can always rp yourself out.

Like being dragged away by wolves in the night?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 am

So...will we have any more attending?
Back to top Go down
Katheryn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 am

Sorry, but I won't be able to attend that Weekend, literally about to type I was going to come, when I realised. Mad
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 am

aww...well, there must be one or two more mages out there that can make at least one of the right?....
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm still up for it.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:09 pm

16.00 server...and no Andellion online Sad
Back to top Go down
Andellion

Andellion

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I am very sorry for the people who were really set to attend to the event but the event has been called off due to IRL last minute events.

I will once again post-pone the event, 2 weeks later, 8-9th of August, due to a wedding invitation and a sudden plan to go on vacation for a week.

I hope you understand and I still appreciate any support or participants who couldn't come earlier but can this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

And once again I am sorry for this inconvenience.

But this time the date is set, either the rp event is on, or it isn't. Just to assure my trusty participants.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:26 pm

hehe...just realised i can't make it on the 8th /sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Nice, I can come then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Vypra wrote:
hehe...just realised i can't make it on the 8th /sigh
Daidrax wrote:
Nice, I can come then Very Happy
What's wrong with Vpra, Daidrax?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Ah no no... I didn´t mean it like that! I just realized how it looks...
I meant that now I can come since it moved to another date. The first date I couldn´t, cause I was on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 am

Daid's just a hater...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 am

Archnazg wrote:
Daid's just a hater...

><;
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 am

i might be able to make this after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August   [Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scarshield Legion RP] Apprentice Excursion: Something Occured IRL -> Moved to *NEW*8-9th of August
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next