We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:45 pm

For those in the UK, I heartily recommend watching this! (Fantasy spoof) I don't know anyone who's watched it and not liked it.

It's on every thurs night, 9pm, bbc2.

Here are the first 2 eps for those who missed 'em.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00l5x5y/Krod_Mandoon_and_the_Flaming_Sword_of_Fire_Episodes_1_and_2/

I luff it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 pm

ooh, thx for linking the I-player eps. i saw this in your msn and fancied checking it out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:58 pm

If you´re not from great britain, don´t even bother clicking the link. You can only watch it if you´re in Britain Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Daidrax wrote:
If you´re not from great britain, don´t even bother clicking the link. You can only watch it if you´re in Britain Neutral

Noticed ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 pm

that was really quite entertaining. must remember to watch the next episode Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Kadris

Kadris

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Hop on msn and I'll be your reminder. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm

ROFL, i just saw some bits of it

Very Happy

The little brittain fatso was testing the pagan girl if she was dead, made me loose it for a couple of mins.
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Hm, only a couple of chuckles during ep 3... Somewhat annoyed that there's only half an hour per ep now.
An hour would be way better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

For those not in the UK, see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfWUo9GmEg

And if that link fails, just search Youtube and other video sources for "Krod Mandoon", it's got to be out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Brontz

Brontz

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 am

Daidrax wrote:

Time to find that proxy again and see if it may work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire   Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
Page 1 of 1