We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword Empty
PostSubject: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 am

Hi Guise,

I need to do some quests in 3 of the icecrown instances:

Pit of Saron
Forge of Souls
Halls of Reflection

Seeing as I hate pugging it and would rather go with some friends, was wondering if anyone would be up for forming a small 5 man team to go do this this weekend.

Light RP is included free of charge.

Can do it on either heroic or normal, doesn't bother me.

I've not been to an 80 instance at all yet this year, I don't even know where this place is (somewhere near that lich guys frozen palace?!?!!!) so if you want some lols this could be for you....

I'm sure my pvp gear gives me terrible gearscore and I can't link achievement... you have been warned. Wink

- Vex -
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 pm

you got the hilt , didnt you? *twitches with insanity*
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Whats that fella, you're volunteering to tank? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:10 pm

I could tank it for you if you want..
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:33 am

I'll be available to heal tomorrow if you like ( Today is gonna be spent doing dangerous things.. Fun things! )
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks guys, I might have to take you up on this offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am

So Vex, did you find a magic sword of pork thrust betwixt the Crack of Doom this weekend...? I heard the bad news that the Dark Lord is outlawing the plant-powder-of-the-gods, which must make Warringtonrend even more gloomy than before pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 am

Opathu wrote:
So Vex, did you find a magic sword of pork thrust betwixt the Crack of Doom this weekend...? I heard the bad news that the Dark Lord is outlawing the plant-powder-of-the-gods, which must make Warringtonrend even more gloomy than before pale

I live a life of simple purity these days fella, don't know whatcha mean. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword   icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword Empty

Back to top Go down

icecrown instances run - halp my quest for a magic sword
Page 1 of 1