We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back and hungry for some rp.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamost

Lamost

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back and hungry for some rp. Empty
PostSubject: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Just before i took a break for WoW i came to this forum. I saw that there was a whole underground rp group on SSL and i was missing out on it.

I wanted to know when and where are the rp hotspots.

Thanks.

~Lamost.
Back to top Go down
Ilanowyr

Ilanowyr

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:04 am

Alliance or Horde?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:20 am

I run pub nights at the Broken Keel in Ratchet every tuesday and thursday from 21.30 server time.

They aren't always full of people but there's always a least a few folks there and its a good place to meet new people and get to know characters. So if you're horde, why not come along tonight? Smile

(apologies to the Allies but, while you are welcome to attend, i cannot promise you won't get attacked and communication issues mean you're probably not going to get much out of it Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:50 am

The broken keel is a lot of fun!
I won't get keeled right? I'm to cute.
Back to top Go down
Lamost

Lamost

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Ye sorry my last message was a little short.

I'm a Blood elf rogue and ye i'll try to remember to head out there tonight. I'm trying to level to 80 atm and i don't have a large amount of rp gear aswell. Lack of gear or not it would be nice to get back into the grove of it all. I'll come for some solitary drinks and scope the scene out maybe my repeated visits will intergrate me into the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back and hungry for some rp.   Back and hungry for some rp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back and hungry for some rp.
Page 1 of 1