We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus Empty
PostSubject: [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus   [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 pm

(((If you don't know the 1st part of the story, go here:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=7539774003&postId=75353557437&sid=1#1 )))

Icecrown citadel.
Horde scout post number 29.
2nd day of the 3rd month.
Afternoon.

“It’s been two whole days since this place became quiet. Too quiet, in my opinion.” The tauren shook his head disapprovingly, his single horn swiping a big semicircle.
“Yeah! There’s not been any fighting for days! It’s as if the undead decided to sit on their eggs for once. How can a true warrior find honor in battle, when there’s no battle to fight?” The green skinned orc spat as he quickly sheathed and drew his sword, showing off to his fellow scout.
“Typical. Orcs are always looking for a fight, or any sort of trouble. You can’t appreciate the value of peace, can you, heh?”
“Typical. Taurens always bla…” the sound of a horn from the south covered the words of the orc, and both scouts turned to look south. Towards the gates of Icecrown.

More horns followed the first, their shrilling sound filling the afternoon sky. Then a gong sounded, a rasp rhythm that the Horde warriors had heard all too often the last 6 months. It is the sound of the Undead Alarm ringing, to awaken the spiders and creatures of the Lich King to his bid. They’ve heard it every time they’ve tried to breach the Citadel, with brute force or with cunning and stealth, and every attack has been hampered and stopped dead… literally.
“Hm… no one told us about an attack… it seems the Alliance is trying their worst.” The orc smiled and licked his lips. “Poor bastards have no chance to break in where the Horde’s mightiest men find trouble”. The orc laughed loudly with obvious contempt, but didn’t stop watching the small gate facing their way.
“Truth be told, I’d rather the Alliance made some progress. That would mean the Lich King’s powers are weakening…” the tauren said skeptically.
“Bah! We don’t need their puny attempts. We’ll break through soon and Thrall will send the King of the Undead to his rightful home… the cold grave!”
The tauren narrowed his eyebrows and looked towards the small gate through his Goblin Longsights™.
“This is weird… I would say that the commotion is actually coming only from the tower defending the gate we’re supposed to watch. The rest of the Citadel is quiet and dark, but all windows on the tower are lit. Do you think we should warn the Chieftain?”
“I think we…”
The sound of a glass shattering stopped the orc’s tongue, as a huge body left the tower a hundred paces high and crashed down to the ground with a yell.
“That was a… What in Molten Core was it? What could have caused it to jump?” wondered the orc.
“I wouldn’t say it jumped… more like… thrown out”
The ruckus in the tower continued and started to get louder.
“I’m pretty sure the Warlords need to hear about this. Let’s take our mounds and get there as soon as we can”.

The two warriors turned around to walk to their mounts, a black wolf and a huge brown kodo, when an explosion behind them threw them to the ground, as their skulls rang and their hearing was completely hampered.
When they got up, they looked to the gate to see only a pile of ruins. Something or someone had managed to successfully attack that gate, and destroy it, along with the tower… making their watch useless and destroying one of the possible back doors to the citadel.
And now, that someone was walking towards them slowly. Through the dust, a pair of figures appeared, one slim and tall, belonging to an elf or a very tall man, and one the unmistakable figure of a dragon. They were moving to the general direction of the watch care free, as if it wasn’t undead territory and all kinds of alarms weren’t ringing throughout the Citadel. As the ringing in the head of both Horde warriors subsided, they were able to hear a male, strong voice talk.
“I told you the goblin mine was intact. It worked fine, only went off 3 seconds early. You don’t have to make such a face about it!”
The answer was a loud hurrumph coming from the dragon.
“So you’re gonna rub it on my face all day long? So stubborn…”
“Stop where you are!” shouted the orc. “You are under arrest, in the Name of Chieftain Thrall, and you will remain so until we verify who you are and what your connection with the Scourge is!”
As the dust settled down, a crooked smile appeared on the face of the elf. One could now see he was dressed in leather, but everything on him seemed “wear and tear”. His hair must once have been deep blue, but soot and dirt now turned it black, and his face showed tiredness and lack of sleep. Still smiling, he placed his hands on the hilts of his daggers and said:
“You got to be kidding me…”

Icecrown citadel.
Horde scout post number 29.
2nd day of the 3rd month.
Early night

2 corpses are lying on the ground, one an orc, one a warrior. Stabbing wounds all over their bodies tell the tale of a fight. And on the back of the orc’s shirt, a message is written with blood.

Your restful nights have come to an end. I’m back

N.N.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Noctus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus   [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 am

I'm sooo embarrassed... Vypra always picks up my stories and posts them here when I forget to. You're doing a fine work here matey.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus   [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:06 am

Welcome back Noctus.
Back to top Go down
Noctus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus   [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 am

Hm... here's a thought. If anyone's interested, you could make an accusation of me being in league with the scourge, or brainwashed or in some way controlled. I mean, how the hell did I come through a part of the Citadel when I was last seen going in a hole in the ground? Could lead to some interesting RP, if you put it along my frequent "disappearances". Thing is, I have no sworn enemies to do that. Hm... note to self: don't kill ALL your sworn enemies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus   [A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus Empty

Back to top Go down

[A-rp] And back to the living - By Noctus
Page 1 of 1