We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

Go down 
+8
Archnazg
Dracanos
Ryleen
Ziah
Vypra
Opathu
Estel'wenil
Gen'jin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Archnazg wrote:
Hahaha! Archnazg isn't into the children! D:! And indeed, he is back, and is planning a new secr0t forsaken group. Should be interesting. Now that the race for realm first ulduar is over, I can RP!

As he whipped his skeleton steed harder through the muddy path of the Decrepit Ferry, the armor-plated undead still held the small note on his hand, almost tearing it with his grip. His semblant froze in a morbid grin seeing that his men had were already set for tonight's task. Riding over the last hill, he ordered his mount to stop near the border of the moon-lighted lake and swiftly dismounted, approaching the three pale undead that had been waiting, in stillness.
"I assume everything is set?", his voice not more then a sickly whisper, that magically made his way to it's listeners... with a silent nod, they replied him and proceeded to unbury more undead that had been slumbering in the lake's soft bend. With their sharp bone claws, the Silverpine Deathguards quickly grew from three to ten.

One of the original three adressed the newly risen with a rude compliment in their mother tongue, turning them on a frenzy, cackling and ripping pieces of rotten flesh from each other.

"ENOUGH!", yelled the armor-plated one, stepping forward with an grim aura on him, silencing the bloodfrenzied mob. "Hadrec, i trust you sent word out...?"

"Yes, sire... Xoran of the Deathstalkers, Count Sunbrandt and Lady Heartsbane have already received your letter."

"Let this be done quickly then..."

Forming a formation around the lake's shoreline, the Forsaken slowly but resiliently began to walk into the water, allowing themselves to be swallowed by it's darkness... after a brief moment of silence, they started to emerge all around the isle in the lake's center, heading torwards the Keep that stood there in apparent ruins... preparations must be made to receive it's most prestigious resident...
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:16 am

Not that I in any way oppose the return of Archie. In fact, I look forward to it. But I am sad that this thread turned out to be about him instead of the event.

A possibly wonderful little event ended up being just me showing up, except for Zinzalji himself. We were joined by Chabat right at the end, but I still feel that it could have been much more people than that.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2