We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Escape from Northrend! - By Archnazg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Escape from Northrend! - By Archnazg Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Escape from Northrend! - By Archnazg   [RP] Escape from Northrend! - By Archnazg EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Undercity, 6th of August, 3:55pm.

An Elf, called Octavian Duskflow, a servant of Archnazg Magnark writes onto a bloodstained parchment.

One week ago, Lord Magnark was captured and by forces of the Lich King. He has not been sighted since last Thursday. I am scared... Kadris and Dracanos have become mindless. Their distance from Archnazg is showing. Haelas has given Kadris his position.. he's never around anymore.. are we falling apart, my love? I think so. We need to get Archnazg back.. and quickly.

We will be sending an expidition out to look for him... I can't believe it's not already been done. Apparently some orc warlock called Hyperod is going to help us.. He seems very eager. He's agreed to create fel orcs for us.. he is from the Shadow Council.. I don't trust him.

Anyway, my love, time is of the essence...

I will see you when this ordeal is sorted out.. i miss you dearly

Octavian.

Meanwhile in Northrend!

http://www.gunflint.com/packages/pkg_photos/snowy_road.jpg

A mid a white-out, everything is covered in snow, dead, sharp trees loom over the path. Visibility is low.

Archnazg sighs, as he peers around... he is magically shackled to a carriage built from bone, a horde of undead ghouls scamper around underneath and around it, heaving it along. A rather standard looking Lich leads the column, there are a number of crypt fiends and abominations mindlessly marching on...

Archnazg mocks the Lich in command.

"Ah, Lich.. I am sure your master will be very pleased with your work on me..."

The Lich says.

"Ah, hss, silence, Forsaken worm. We will be at Icecrown tomorrow, and you shall serve our gracious King. Hss!"

Archnazg cackles.

"Yes, I want to thank you for showing me the way. The way through this labyrinth of ice, snow and trees... but now you have to let me go..."

The lich laughs.

"If I had permission to make any choices about you, priest, you would be crushed to pieces already...hss, now.. silenceee..."

"It has been a good while since I have actually had the opportunity to exercise my full powers with the Shadow. With my control in the House i have had all my favorite jobs done by my underlings..."

The lich ignores Archnazg. The storm goes on, wind whistles from the trees as they lash around in a frenzy. Archnazg begins to mutter under his breath... the wind picks up harder, hail batters against everything, visibility is not but one yard. Thunder roars above, lightning cracks... a strange purple haze becomes aparent.. the patrol is moves one step at a time, very slowly dragging along.

"You believed you can contest with i!? The Dark Lord of the Forsaken!? You are a FOOL LICH KING!"

Archnazg laughs, an insane cackle embeds him. The Lich's voice is heard.

"Silence worm!"

All of a sudden an mind piercing crack is heard. An explosion of fire and shadow flashes. The ghouls begin to scream and roar as they try to run around to see what is happening. Another crack is heard, screams of women and children flare up, searing screeches.

Archnazg explodes into a ball of firy shadow, his laugh echoes around all directions. The shackles shatter.

"Foolish lich!"

Archnazg hurls a wall of shadow at the lich, the lich becomes engulfed in shadowy fire.

"Wretch! Nooo!"

"NOW for the main event!" Archnazg cries out.

Bolts of shadow rain from the sky, a shadow storm erupts, this will be clearly seen by many far away in Northrend. The lich explodes into a dusty powder.

"That's you for now, then! And now, ghouls, you will serve your new master!"

He continues his insane laughter as he raises his arms into the air, whirls of shadow travel out to the ghouls and crypt fiends and wraps around them in a chainlike formation. Enslaved by Archnazg, they stand still... awaiting orders. The storm has quietened now, visibility is back. It is earlily silent.

Archnazg's dark grin switches to a stone-like emotionless formation. He puts his hood up, covering his face in darkness. He turns around, and walks into the trees... followed by his small horde of undead creations.

A bastion of winged gargoyles leave Icecrown towards the shadow storm.

((Aye, Arch has been captured, and escaped. How got captured when off guard walking alone in the Tirisfal Glades... and he's escaped.. with a small army at his command.))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

[RP] Escape from Northrend! - By Archnazg
Page 1 of 1