We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend. Empty
PostSubject: LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend.   LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Eiyre is currently level 70, and after a pretty revolting random group in Utgarde Keep I'm entirely sure I don't want to be out on my own levelling her up any more. I miss being part of a small regular group as I was back in the good ol' days with Sokdror and Dhalamar and Aarghubul. So yeah, I'm looking to assemble a crew of 2-5 people to take on Northrend in all its ugly glory. To sweeten the deal, I'll mention that Eiyre is a healer, and she's fucking insane. Wait, that was supposed to sound more positive.

Anyway, does anyone else have characters they'd like to level in company? My current plan for Eiyre is to go Howling Fjord -> Grizzly Hills -> a bit of Dragonblight -> Sholazar Basin -> everything else. I've not done HF, GH or SB at all so far, so I'm looking forward to them.

Oh, and of course if anyone's a few levels behind and wants to catch up, that's totally cool. I'm a patient soul. Eiyre, less so. But she's not the boss of me.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend.   LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm

I do have a 64 Paladin (ah well, my sister has) but I'm not in-game so you might have to wait a bit more :<
Back to top Go down

LFG lololol - levelling, dungeons, RP through Northrend.
Page 1 of 1