We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your CATA plans

Go down 
+10
Leaf
Leamhan
Tavecy
Vypra
Hinun
Quintilius
Snicka
Ryleen
Siheld
Vexacus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Your CATA plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 am

Leaf wrote:
Quintilius wrote:
Actually, they didn't say they'd remove it completely. The only thing they've said is that it will be removed as a raid instance. With that wording it is still possible it might return as a 5 man.
It will be removed completely. Instance gone, achievement gone. What will happen in the future is still a bit iffy, but all clues point to the sad conclusion that our possibility to ride around on a ZG tiger/raptor is 0% – unless you have it/them already that is – and not to mention, new players won't be able to see this epic place as we old school folks have seen it. Sad

I know it's allready been removed from the beta, but the devs have been very reluctant to say anything about it. It looks like it will be some sort of group questing area though. When it comes to the mount nothing is really confirmed yet, only alot of forum speculation. For all we know the mount can still drop, albeit with a a much lower drop rate perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Quintilius wrote:

I know it's allready been removed from the beta, but the devs have been very reluctant to say anything about it. It looks like it will be some sort of group questing area though. When it comes to the mount nothing is really confirmed yet, only alot of forum speculation. For all we know the mount can still drop, albeit with a a much lower drop rate perhaps.

A much lower drop rate compared to the nonexistant one that's there today? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Ryleen wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

A much lower drop rate compared to the nonexistant one that's there today? Crying or Very sad

Hm, true, it's low enough allready heh.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Indeed. Going to have to run Zul'Gurub every week starting now... and even then the chances that it'll drop is minuscule. :(
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:25 pm

- doing to prepare for CATA now

Burying my head in sand going LALALALALALALAALA

- going to do first as soon as CATA is live

Burying my head in sand (or snow) going LALALALALALALALALALLALA

- whats going on with your RL when it hits (if anything )

Planning a new house, wedding and puppy.

Mhmmm
Back to top Go down
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Nothing. Haven't been playing since summer.

Nothing. I'll probably buy it some time after it's released. I'm not in a rush.

- whats going on with your RL when it hits (if anything Wink
Hopefully nothing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Tushan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 am

nothing, quit playing wow about 4/5 months ago due to my heat sink on my laptop burning my hard drive out, dam thing

waiting to see what launch is like and using one of many free 30 day emails blizz has sent me, but once i get back online, prob get Luko back on the horde side and change his name to rp him as one of Luko's bastards, or more than likely roll a tauren paladin and rp with Hinun and Liontooth, hoping to bump into a few old poeple and say hi *wave*

and rolling a mage of some kind, might do a goblin or an orc
and going to roll a worgen alt to see what the story is like ( after all the kids have done there)

- whats going on with your RL when it hits
work work and more work, also waiting for my new laptop, im getting an alienware m15x with upgraded graphics card, only thing is the wife didnt hit the " get before christmas " button so im not expected to get the laptop untill some time in the new year, as ive been put at the bottom of the list Sad

other than that not been up to much, was very upset that i missed some if the star wars beta testing due to not having a computer, but oh well.

how life been on SSL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your CATA plans   Your CATA plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your CATA plans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2