We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?

Go down 
+4
Vexacus
torgadon
Leaf
Llyrenn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Llyrenn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? Empty
PostSubject: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi folks,

My account has been banned, apparently i have been involved in "online trading activity" which is obviously complete rubbish. Crying or Very sad I have filed an appeal but to be honest i'm not all that hopeful. Maybe i'll be surprised.

Can someone pass on the word to the theatre of cruelty folks that that is why i have dropped off the face of the earth again.

Thanks, and hope to be back on some time soon. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:28 pm

SHAME ON YOU! EVIL PURSKIN YOU Razz
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 am

Don't mind the caps lock monster, we believe you... for a fee.

Anyway, good luck convincing Blizzard you're not a rule bender.
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:44 am

say you were role playing online trading activity and that it was all ic, not ooc *wise nod*
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 am

I really do hope that you looked at the email regarding this "online trading activity" very carefully. Because it sounds awefully like one of the keylogger emails that goes around.

If you were prompted to go to a website and enter your account details, then you just got hacked.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 am

And why is Vexacus up at 5.47am. That's more scandalous imo.

(and yes, Lly, noted)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:11 am

Opathu wrote:
And why is Vexacus up at 5.47am. That's more scandalous imo.

More like still up!
Back to top Go down
Llyrenn

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 am

Vexacus wrote:
I really do hope that you looked at the email regarding this "online trading activity" very carefully. Because it sounds awefully like one of the keylogger emails that goes around.

If you were prompted to go to a website and enter your account details, then you just got hacked.

Don't worry, i'm not that naive. I saw it and went straight to WoW to try and log in, then straight to the official site. No links were used from the email.

Unfortunately it was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Gurfang wrote:
More like still up!

Actually guys, I live a life of simple purity these days. Besides there is always stuff to be done before the working day starts. Wink

Llyrenn wrote:
Don't worry, i'm not that naive. I saw it and went straight to WoW to try and log in, then straight to the official site. No links were used from the email.

Unfortunately it was genuine.

Ah okay then. Bad luck, I'm sure it can be sorted out however, just that it often takes time.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
More like still up!

Actually guys, I live a life of simple purity these days. Besides there is always stuff to be done before the working day starts. Wink

Cooking up crystal meth does indeed wake the early bird (to mix metaphors!).
Back to top Go down
Llyrenn

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Huh, that was quick. account is back already. Now i can play for a while, before going on holiday till christmas. yay. See ya in the world!
Back to top Go down
Llyrenn

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Ah fuck. Apparently i did get my account hacked. that's my entire 5k gold balance gone. Sad I guess my dreams of a fast flying mount are now gone. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Talk to a gm. I got all my stuff and my entire guild bank emptied by a hacker once, and I got it all restored
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Llyrenn

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Really? That gives me hope. Ta ryleen Smile
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

Why do Ryleen, Lyranne and Llyrenn have almost the same names?

...and why do I always get confused with Shadowtroll when we definately don't have similar names (apart from the S)?
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 am

Because they are all one and the same! An RP trifecta!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Quintilius wrote:
Because they are all one and the same! An RP trifecta!

Is that something to do with freezing a shit in a condom and then shagging yourself with it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?   Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know? Empty

Back to top Go down

Account banned. Can someone let the theatre of cruelty know?
Page 1 of 1