We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood

Go down 
+9
Archnazg
Vypra
Alaster Grymm
Vexacus
Aelhaiarn
Snicka
Shadowtroll
Rifki
Siheld
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

(RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood Empty
PostSubject: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Crusaders of Blood

Race - Blood elf’s only
Class - all
Type - Rp - PvPvE

Background

After the events that followed the third war and the destruction of Silvermoon city, A number of Knights banned to gather and formed a Crusading order to hunt down and destroy the Scourge, as well as the forces of the alliance

Guild ranks
Grand master : Korbulo
Master : Officer, helps run the guild
Sword Brethren : Guild vets
Chaplain : For priest
Scribe : Mage/warlock
Scout : Rogue/ hunter
Knight : Paladin/death knight
Aspirant : new members
Mia : long term offline

Guild Rules/Guide lines

PvP : Battleground, arenas and WG are all to be encourage, I hope to do pre made, Red is dead
PvE : I understand that lots of players like to see “end game content” which is why I hope as a guild we can do it, or in a wider raid group

Paladin mount quest : this is a must, and all guild paladins are expect to have this done, help will be available.

Conduct : I expect all guild members to be helpful and nice to each other, any problems will be dealt with, if you cant act like an adult and sort it out your self
* be polite and respectful to other guilds
* follow server rp policy

OOC
((want to start a blood elf guild, more of a military force rather than a sit around silver moon and dressing up, want to show that blood elf rp can be good and not lol like it some times comes across,
Please post if your interested in forming this, I have the charter for the guild))

IF your interested contact Korbulo to sign charter

Last edited by Luko on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm

perhaps you wanna read this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 pm

the Guild has been formed
we now have a tabbard and 2 bank slots

/w Korbulo for more info
Back to top Go down
Rifki

Rifki

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm

And as I said in Siheld's post: there already is Sang Real, elite force of Quel'thalas, a military guild with good RP. Either join them instead or propose an alliance of sorts, since you shouldn't ignore other guilds of the same type, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:48 pm

I kind off have to agree with Rifki, since our RP community isn't that big, one big guild would be better.
And Rifki, my guild suggestion wasn´t about a military force. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:53 pm

And I think there can and should be as many BE RP guilds as people like to create, the ultimatum of join the already existing one is not valid.

Besides without trying to offend anyone but there are no current existing BE guilds who offer qualitative BE RP. Exception is Crusaders of Blood which obviously needs still to prove themselfs.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Just checking the guild ranks... there's no special rank for hunters, are they forbidden to join?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
And I think there can and should be as many BE RP guilds as people like to create, the ultimatum of join the already existing one is not valid.

Besides without trying to offend anyone but there are no current existing BE guilds who offer qualitative BE RP. Exception is Crusaders of Blood which obviously needs still to prove themselfs.

Well, I have to agree that you can't tell people not to create a new RP-guild, if you have two guilds with the same idea/goal, then a merge would be possitive for both guilds. Larger guilds aren't better, but it is a bit more solid.

Since I don't actively Roleplay on Horde-side, I can't comment on your second part. Tough, to be honoust I never heard of Sang Real since a few days.
It seems like it is a pretty closed RP-guild.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Siheld wrote:
Shadowtroll wrote:

Well, I have to agree that you can't tell people not to create a new RP-guild, if you have two guilds with the same idea/goal, then a merge would be possitive for both guilds. Larger guilds aren't better, but it is a bit more solid.

Since I don't actively Roleplay on Horde-side, I can't comment on your second part. Tough, to be honoust I never heard of Sang Real since a few days.
It seems like it is a pretty closed RP-guild.

Those who are in SR have a very positive opinion on it, they say they provide very good RP... however, they were pretty inactive when I was playing, almost nobody outside of the guild has seen them. They didn't attend the meeting which Archnazg summoned as a base of the latest Blood Pact either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Snicka wrote:
Just checking the guild ranks... there's no special rank for hunters, are they forbidden to join?

thnaks, i knew id missed something, cheers
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Luko, perhaps it's an idea that you post your opinion about the comments aswell Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm

ive been an active rp on this server for some time, be it with the greywolfs and the grimwolves
but i have to say ive not once seen sang real other than out side heroics doing pve stuff, at last nights rp event there wasnt one blood elf guild, there was blood elfs but not in there own guild

alot of people on this server mock blood elf rp, calling silvermoon the horde goldshire, that can be the case some times, i wish to change this view, id be more than happy to work with the other blood elf guilds, but any posts been flaming about this guild been made, i just see that as panic about some one taking there numbers from them

like i said we are a crusading force, very much into making war, so rp -pvp is very much what i want from this guild, so i will be looking to rp with the likes of the warsongs and hope to have fun against the likes of the keepers of the grove and SWM

once my numbers are up i can start events, guild has only been active for 2 hours so please give me time

thanks
Back to top Go down
Rifki

Rifki

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I am not making anyone join the Sang Real, I just thought it would be redundant to have 2 guilds almost the same, and if they exist, at least form an alliance between them, no?

Also, I agree that the Sang Real's RP, while good in my opinion, is still VERY closed-circle. I have been trying to counter this, but it's not easy as:
1) I have yet another character to RP and can't be that much active on my Sang Real alt
2) Others in Sang Real also seems to PVE on alts, contributing to the lack of people online in the guild.

But anyway, good luck with the guild.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm

I agree Luko, and I like the initaive, dont get me wrong, and yes you are right about the 2-hours existance Razz
Try organise stuff with Sang Real, maybe get them out of the Closed Circle RP, good luck on recruiting and thank you for telling us what you thought of the posts about your guild Wink
One thing: we are NOT flaming!
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Well, if you can make it clear what the difference is between SR and CoB (yeah, you got your abbreviation now), then they may work together.

Like when we had the House of Sylvanas, the Windrunner Deathguard and the Royal Apothecary Society coexist... all three were undead-only guilds, but HoS was responsible of political-scheming RP, WrDg did the military stuff, and RAS was, apparently, a group of mad scientists co-operating with HoS.

For example, the Crusaders of Blood may be more like an offensive military force (as you emphasized PvP's importance), and Sang Real may be more focused on the political RP (I have no idea what their current RP is focused on, though...)
Back to top Go down
Rifki

Rifki

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:35 pm

It wasn't my intention to make it look like flaming and I'm sorry for that. From my experience, Sang Real are more focused in just defending Quel'thalas, offering training to new members and making defence plans. All RPwise, of course. The training might consist of a duel with a superior to test their battle prowess and point out flaws, trying to make the trainees improve; or be against a PVE elite mob.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:41 pm

There you go. Sang Real is a defensive force, about protecting the elven lands... the Crusaders on the other hand, as their name suggests, are offensive, on a crusade against the destroyers of their homeland (the Scourge) and those who betrayed their people in the war (the Alliance).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:44 pm

CoB (see what id did hehe) are not intrested in there home lands, as they see the Blood Knight order dealing with that, CoB will be a fighting force, helping the horde in Northrend, or even pushing its borders into allaince zones

send Korbulo and IC letter or even look out for him, as i will be around Silvermoon soon, as the order does need a base to work from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 am

Guild has been disbanded

i aslo cant get new members, the ones i have have left or not been online for a number of days

thanks for the rp that i did get

Liontooth, Hinun, Torga, thanks again

but think thats me calling it a day as for rp on this server, im off to join a raiding guild, see a bit of end game content, possible move servers to do this

just like to say thanks to every one ive rp'ed with, has been real fun
wish you all the best

Luko
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 am

Rome wasn't build in one day.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 am

Shadowtroll wrote:
Rome wasn't build in one day.

QFT, Heritage of Zul'jin consisted only of 4-5 more or less active members in the beginning, about three and a half years ago (of whom nobody is in the Heritage of Zandalar now). However, an active leader is needed to manage a guild. If you can't manage the guild or trust anyone with managing it, then it's wiser to disband.
Pity though, some boost on Blood Elf RP would have been nice. SR should step out of their closed circle RP and seek contact more actively with the other RP-ers, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:11 pm

it wasnt

but to run a guild i need members to be online, i have 3, one left

one wasnt online for since joining the guild the day it was made and the other was using the toon as a bank alt

Back to top Go down
Aelhaiarn

Aelhaiarn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 pm

So, you managed to see that the guild wouldn't work... in 4 days?

Nice work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 pm

see your in a guild..

oh i know you

your the guy who writes them mary sue storys on the forums

if you havent noticed there isnt may new rp'ers, i tryed and failed im man enough to admite that, are you about your writing?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Kinda disappointed by such fast giving up. There are role players, you just need to rumble the trumble to get their attention.

You've even more had a good guild theme. Blood Elfs being the most popular Horde race. Crusaders so shiny Knights are highly enjoyed you can bet on that.

Now well, its absolutely up to you if you go with it or not, its your free choice so nothing to be ashamed off neither to start this thread into something ugly.

I just wanna say that being a Guild Master isn't for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood   (RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

(RP guild idea) Crusaders of Blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next