We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Go down 
+14
Alaster Grymm
Ryleen
Opathu
Chassandra
Siheld
Vexacus
Manovan Marrowsteel
Feronius
Leaf
Quintilius
Avior
munechi
Crowley
Vypra
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Like I said, not gonna comment till it's confirmed/denied.

I did see this that someone posted on the general forums though:

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 Cataclysm
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

worgen have big hands :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Vexacus wrote:

It's confirmed, Pallycow looks gay!!!
Back to top Go down
Alaster Grymm

Alaster Grymm

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Surely that should be Holy Cow?
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 pm

now that i think of it, didnt the orphans say something about tauren paladins being holy cows?

maybe the orphans give us more things about coming updates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Alaster Grymm wrote:
Surely that should be Holy Cow?

Depends on his spec Razz
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm

munechi wrote:
now that i think of it, didnt the orphans say something about tauren paladins being holy cows?

maybe the orphans give us more things about coming updates.

Quote :
If the demons fel, where did they fall from?
Quote :
- Legion Set

K’aresh – 96 to 99
Argus Meadowlands – 97 to 100
Mac’Aree – 99 to 100
Maw of Oblivion – 100+
(c) The List
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:25 am

Now this is confirmed, I'm actually really looking forward to it...I just hope they execute this Warchief Saurfang shit in a palatable way. But I'm willing to give Blizz the benefit of the doubt after seeing what else they have planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Tauren paladin - Retbull..

and I´m sure you all seen this by now.. http://www.wow-europe.com/cataclysm/index.html
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 D85cdcdaec3a
I have no idea how this ended up on wowlol (the name says it all).
Nothing funny about the pic, it seems like a valid option to me, and much more preferable than the usual lion model.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am

As tauren are lions and elves are panthers/lynxes, it actually makes sense that troll druids will be tigers. Every race gets the big cat native to their homeland (the Barrens are inhabited by lions, Ashenvale and Teldrassil by panther-like nightsabers, Stranglethorn Vale by tigers).
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 am

Vexacus wrote:

Let's analyze what we see on the picture:
- Thrall standing in the middle, powerful purple aura around him
- On his left, the Horde: a tauren paladin, an undead hunter, a troll druid, and a goblin
- On his right, the Alliance: a worgen, a night elf mage, a dwarf shaman, and a gnome priest
- In the background, behind the Horde: Queen Azshara, a dragon (Blackwing?) and an elven druid (Malfurion?)
- Above the Alliance: a gyrocopter
- Below the Horde: Garrosh Hellscream, slaying Cairne Bloodhoof
- In the bottom background: the view of a tropical land (Lost Isles, perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Snicka wrote:

Everything but these has been confirmed so far.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Avior wrote:
Snicka wrote:

Everything but these has been confirmed so far.

Including Malfurion's return?
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Snicka wrote:
Including Malfurion's return?

Well, we're running out of raid bosses, aren't we? That's the way most other great lore characters have gone.
I'm not bitter!
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Malfurion may not exactly return, but his presence in the plot has been confirmed. He'll help us fight Ragnaros at Mount Hyjal.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Taking a closer look at the picture, I can see Malfurion casting a spell, and the purple glow around Thrall seems to come from a beam coming from his hand... Maybe it hints that Malfurion blesses Thrall with some sort of power?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Snicka wrote:
Taking a closer look at the picture, I can see Malfurion casting a spell, and the purple glow around Thrall seems to come from a beam coming from his hand... Maybe it hints that Malfurion blesses Thrall with some sort of power?

Making Thrall the next Guardian?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:27 pm

munechi wrote:

\"The Guardian of Tirisfal
Malfurion Stormrage will be returning to Azeroth to aid in the creation of the new Guardian of Tirisfal - Thrall! Med\'an\'s role in these events is currently unknown.\"

Oh, this point. I get it now. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm

It would make sense to do it. He's shown to be happy to work with both sides so it's possible that what they are working towards with the final expansion is Thrall becoming the Guardian and fixing Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

...wait, what about (the sniveling whelp) Med'an? May I get him as a raid boss, please?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Yes, please! Med'an should be totally killable - and all roleplayers would gladly do it with him, I'm sure! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm

My guess is that he will be against Thrall getting the position that he believes should be his by right, so he'll fight for it and so the final boss of the final expansion will be Med'an (possibly with his grandmother being an earlier boss?) with Thrall doing the Maiev roll to Med'an's Illidan. Personally, I'd love it if the boss fight went so that they get him down to 1% and he then stuns them all, heals up and states he's about to wipe the raid before Thrall turns up and their fight leaves the instance. Beating the instance will then give you the achievement reward of a cinematic of their fight with Thrall coming out on top.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Wait, wait... Last time i checked Thrall was still a shaman, and Malfurion is an archdruid. Lorewise either of them has absolutely nothing to do with the whole Guardian of Tirisfal concept!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm

But think about it, you have a shaman being blessed by an arch druid and the Order of Tirisfal (arcane magic) to fight a being that is able to access every power imaginable (Med'an). It's a case of making a super-hero to fight a super-villain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm   World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next