We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 am

I think his username is just removed and he might be IP banned, in which case he can't use your username either, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 am

He's had a few house moves since that forum- so if its IP banned he'd still be able to get on... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

Emanee wrote:
He's had a few house moves since that forum- so if its IP banned he'd still be able to get on... Wink

This is very true. Since I left the Exiles I have lived in 4 different places (current one included) so should be fine.

PM me the log in details and I'll see what I can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:37 am

Hiddenshadow wrote:
we are a Roleplay guild (on a Roleplay server), meaning that the roleplay rules of the server are enforced on all guild members, and not following such rules can result in a member being removed from the guild

Ah, back in the days when they cared!
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:54 am

you're having fun there aren't you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 am

Emanee wrote:
you're having fun there aren't you Wink

I will be, now that I have the log in details. But that quote was from the "what are we all about" thread that all can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 am

yeyyeyeyeyeyeyeye!

I'm so glad you found them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 am

Emanee wrote:
yeyyeyeyeyeyeyeye!

I'm so glad you found them

I see you found some of yours too!
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:15 am

Yarrr post overload!
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 am

Think I'm overwhelming people with wall of stories. Will stop posting for a while so people can read what they want- I'm adding some of the other stories- like the pirate tales, since they may as well be archived here.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 am

Emanee wrote:
Think I'm overwhelming people with wall of stories. Will stop posting for a while so people can read what they want- I'm adding some of the other stories- like the pirate tales, since they may as well be archived here.

Post just that one more please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 am

*is confused slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:32 am

Emanee wrote:
*is confused slightly*

He wants more pirate tales
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:32 am

Emanee wrote:

Well, it gets your post count up Razz

Plus it proves to those who are newer to SSL that the Exiles did at one point RP Wink
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 am

I think I've posted all the pirate tales now Smile

And yes, post count is less of an issue- I dont need stories to up that as im sure you know!

But yeah, showing that we were once RP heavy is nice.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:40 am

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Mc21kp7

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Mc23xi1

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Mc22ql1

So many old faces!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Emanee wrote:
So many old faces!

And guild names!
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Emanee wrote:

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Mc22ql1

So many old faces!

Hey, I spotted Morgies sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 pm

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Exiles/index.php?showtopic=1130

Just found what first made me dislike Kenu

Quote :
why become lvl 70, if you won't show your great skills on lowbies, l2play nub... and RP?! what is RP? it's boring! I rolled in RP server just to annoy RPers, and gank them. In RPonly realms I couldn't gank others, cowards were never enabled PvP... so I rolled to a RPPvPserver. Made a lvl 48 twink to pawn Horde, spam /spit /laugh ... That is FUN!.. Myrawen you make my brain in my asshat give errors... and I don't care if you are ganked or not.... wish I was smarter, like Eldini so I wouldn't reply a post that I thought noone cared.

Apparently taken from:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=135603559&sid=1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm

O lookie that, must've missed those stories. D:

*hides in shame* QQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:35 pm

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Exiles/index.php?showtopic=1046&st=30

And this thread is pure genius, even if I do say so myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Leaf wrote:
O lookie that, must've missed those stories. D:

*hides in shame* QQ

Do you mean the ones you are a part of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next