We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this Empty
PostSubject: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

Right, I'm looking for the stories I wrote about Gurthang from when I was in the Exiles. A lot of them are probably on the old forum (assuming they haven't changed forums again since I left) but I think some of them might be on the current one. Can any of you help in this regard?
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 am

well, if I try to go to their old ones you get a load of advertising so that forums isn't there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am

www.wow-exiles.com? or something like I'm not sure.

There was the really old invision forums.

I can get in touch with Vicki this evening and see if she knows if there are any around.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:44 am

It had actually changed once more since we had left (some stuff with Rob and payment I think), so I dont think there was anything.

Will try recover the old old address from my gmail this evening (I can't log it from work >.<)
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 am

Intrepid old alliance forums http://intrepid.activebb.net/chat-f12/
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 am

older exiles forums http://exchat.forumotion.com/forum.htm are these the ones you are after Gurthie? I think I may know a way in....
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 am

the one I linked earlier was the one when I was in the Exiles.... it was still in my password manager.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 am

There's none of your stories on there Gurth.

The forums before that one exploded with everything in them.

The ones before that even are probably somewhere still- (similar url to the intrepid ones) but I'll need to do a little more detective work to find them.

x
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am

not finding it though Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am

If any of you are still able to contact Hidden of Kaf to see if they know where any of it may be I'd be grateful. But if they got burned by the bug then there's not much that we can do. Thank goodness it all happened over 6 months ago, I'd never be able to remember it otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 am

well when I can get on my laptop I can access my e-mails and find the address of the site, problem I'm having is being unable to do that- and searching isnt coming up with anything.

The fact that intrepid comes up and not the exiles forum (which was the same sctuff) makes me think that it's gone recently. Sad

The site immediately before the current definitely went boom- Rob can confirm that.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Trying to find the ooold forums made me find other things. Mostly drama, but it's kind of fun looking back at that even.

The old forums are still out there, they have to be.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Phenny leaving TDS, all kinda stuff there.... hehe

i can only think that my registration email or pm message mails would tell me where it is...
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 pm

I can't even remember what E-mail I used when registering. lol

Argh! Now you're all making me miss you over at the EU side and shit, damn you! ;P
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 am

Leaf wrote:
I can't even remember what E-mail I used when registering. lol

Argh! Now you're all making me miss you over at the EU side and shit, damn you! ;P
come back to uzz, we know you want it! Razz

silverwing.activebb.net <-- the old TDS forums btw Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:01 am

Nuh, not coming back. Might pay a visit sometime though.

Drakonis wrote:
silverwing.activebb.net <-- the old TDS forums btw :P
I think you mean...
http://sentinel.activebb.net/
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 am

rawr
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 pm

As some of you may have noticed, I have not been connected with you through the mind link for a day or so now. This is due to my outrage at comments made by your leader, Hiddenshadow. I say your leader because he is mine no more! I have sweated blood for him and the guild on many an occasion and have aided him in several raids on Horde settlements and on not a few dragon hunts. Yet when it comes down to it, your beloved druid is nothing more than a bigoted racist! Not only does he refuse to see that there is good in the Draenei, but he believes that all Dwarves should return to living underground. Whilst I will admit to feeling more at home in the citadel of Ironforge, I also have a liking for being out and about in the world. To be told that I don't belong there when, if we follow all things through, he should be hunched over and chanting voodoo spells by a small camp fire is beyond my ability to fathom.
So I am leaving. I cannot remain under the leadership of someone who refuses to allow races to be free to explore the world as they want.
Fellow Dwarves, I warn you that this is one elf that will only tolerate you as long ass he has a need for you! Humans, be warned that Theramore will not be safe once Hiddenshadow has seen off the Draenei and Orcs from this world. He will make sure that Kalimdor is only there for the Elves and Tauren! And Gnomes, you too should be warned. he will clear Gnomergan of Troggs, of that I have no doubt, but only to make sure that Gnomergan becomes a prison for your race too! Free peoples of Azeroth, you have been warned. Do not accept bigotry in the hope of a short term gain!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Edit: Decided to not go there, even if I'd probably look back and laugh at the possible drama spawned by it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 am

Emanee wrote:
As some of you may have noticed, I have not been connected with you through the mind link for a day or so now. This is due to my outrage at comments made by your leader, Hiddenshadow. I say your leader because he is mine no more! I have sweated blood for him and the guild on many an occasion and have aided him in several raids on Horde settlements and on not a few dragon hunts. Yet when it comes down to it, your beloved druid is nothing more than a bigoted racist! Not only does he refuse to see that there is good in the Draenei, but he believes that all Dwarves should return to living underground. Whilst I will admit to feeling more at home in the citadel of Ironforge, I also have a liking for being out and about in the world. To be told that I don't belong there when, if we follow all things through, he should be hunched over and chanting voodoo spells by a small camp fire is beyond my ability to fathom.
So I am leaving. I cannot remain under the leadership of someone who refuses to allow races to be free to explore the world as they want.
Fellow Dwarves, I warn you that this is one elf that will only tolerate you as long ass he has a need for you! Humans, be warned that Theramore will not be safe once Hiddenshadow has seen off the Draenei and Orcs from this world. He will make sure that Kalimdor is only there for the Elves and Tauren! And Gnomes, you too should be warned. he will clear Gnomergan of Troggs, of that I have no doubt, but only to make sure that Gnomergan becomes a prison for your race too! Free peoples of Azeroth, you have been warned. Do not accept bigotry in the hope of a short term gain!

Ah, that brings back some amusing memories, not to mention the whole "Black Monday" thing! Drama abounds!!!

Unfortunately I can't go direct to the link as I got barred from access after they noticed I was gone. Are there any more bits in the forum?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 am

Nope, can't find anything.

Aww... memories.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Exiles/index.php?showtopic=726
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:10 am

Interesting, apparently I was among the first people in the Exiles to use a threat meter. Mind you this was in the days where it was relatively useful, as opposed to how it is now where tanks hardly ever lose aggro unless someone's being overly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 am

banned or just no user account.... if you want an account to see in then you can borrow mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this   FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Leaf, Emmy, possibly Mori and any Exiles who see this
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next