We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gthazagars of Orgrimmar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nammòr

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Gthazagars of Orgrimmar Empty
PostSubject: Gthazagars of Orgrimmar   Gthazagars of Orgrimmar EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm

A new guild has arisen amongst the members of the Horde, The Gthazagars of Orgrimmar!

Since the 27th of february a new guard defends the mighty city of Orgrimmar, its' land and the members of the Horde that walk it.
Gthazagars has been created at question of Warchief Thrall, the one in charge of this part of the Hordic army is Brok'thar Skullaxe.
Devoted to the existence of the Horde (but Orcs in particular) they fight every foe that stands before them, from the Quilboars in Durotar to the Burning Legion and ofcourse Arthas himself. The Gthazagars, wich means 'Defenders' in Orcish will operate in Orgrimmar and the surrounding provinces, and everywhere else needed. However we are not stationed, the guard is free to go wherever they think is needed and can occasionally move from place to place to set up camps or forts. The Gthazagars do have the authority to decimate anything which they see as a threat. This includes all neutral factions like Centaur tribes and even Alliance members. Since the recent declaration of open war between the Horde and the Alliance we need to be more alert as ever before, spies and traitors can be everywhere. We accept every abled Orc and Troll who think they are worth to join our ranks and help defend our land, culture and honour! We also invite Warlocks since the Horde doesn't reject them, this also counts for Death Knights.

We are the Gthazagars. We are the Fist of the Horde. We will fight. We will defend. We will do anything to ensure that the Orcish race will always have a future, that they will always be able to live their lives and honour the dead, that they will always have a land to call 'Home'...

"My life for The Horde!"
-Brok'thar Skullaxe

P.S. here is our website http://www.freewebs.com/gthazagars/

Last edited by Nammòr on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Gthazagars of Orgrimmar   Gthazagars of Orgrimmar EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Is this who I think it is..?
Good luck! Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Gthazagars of Orgrimmar   Gthazagars of Orgrimmar EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:22 am

Good luck with that guild really looking forward to it Smile

Warsong Blades are great, no doubt but as well clan orientated. I believe you give a other opportunity for roleplayers. I hope there are weekly events in Orgrimmar?
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Nammòr

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gthazagars of Orgrimmar   Gthazagars of Orgrimmar EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:43 pm

First of all yes Siheld I'm in the KtK Smile
secondly, we will start having weekly events soon, had our first meeting and a celebration so far

also I forgot to put the website so just going to put the link here
http://www.freewebs.com/gthazagars/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gthazagars of Orgrimmar   Gthazagars of Orgrimmar Empty

Back to top Go down

Gthazagars of Orgrimmar
Page 1 of 1