We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 pm

(( copied and editted from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8374758934&sid=1 - by Katalmach ))

~~Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall~~

This notice is to inform all soldiers, mercenaries and contractors of the Horde that by the courtesy of General Katalmach of the Warsong Blades, a recreation hall has been set aside for off duty personnel in service to the Horde. This area can be found above the bowyer shop in the Valley of Honour, overlooking the city. Refreshments and drink is available at no cost, but will not be drunk to excess.

1) Brawls and fighting within the premises is prohibited and will be punished.
2) Theft or damage to property will result in a ban from future use of this area.
3) Soldiers and guards that are on duty will not be allowed to use this area during their watch.

Civilians will not be catered for, Right of admission is reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event will be hosted Warsong Blades, sundays at 20:00 server time. We welcome any soldiering guilds or characters to come have a bit of RP with us.

Further Info:

Our requirements are fairly basic. Anyone who is in a militant orginsation, or who is in some kind of service capacity within the Horde (either working for the Horde directly as we do, or in some kind of mercnerary or contracted capacity), is welcome. So, for example, a mage who is currently stationed as magical backup to the gaurds at the crossroads, a hunter working as a tracker on a contract basis for the Horde, a priest who is working as an army medic, etc, are all plausible character concepts to come with. You don't need to be part of a fulltime military guild to join in.

As for proving one's eligibility, we won't really be asking for ID or anything, but a few things should be good:

Any of the Horde pvp tabards like the scout tabard, will get you in. We only ask that it be used in a way that makes sense, seeing as those tabards are actually very easy to come by. So, if a peaceful Greywolf tauren walks in wearing a Stone Guard tabard, or a Bloodsail Blackhand walks in with a Frostwolf tabard, that would be a bit strange. I like to see these tabards being used in RP, and I encourage their use.

If you are a GHI user, there should always be on or two of us with the addon there. So if you want to make some kind of documentation or insignia or whatever to go with your character's story, we will accept that.

Neither of those is necessary though. As long as you show up with some story of being a an off-duty serviceman, thats good enough for us.

We ask that folks who feel like coming by come with something in mind for what they want to say. Think about your concept, and things your character has been doing on-duty, and come have a casual round of drinks with some soldiers of the Horde.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm

This sounds like fun. I might bring my lil' orc hunter about, at least he thinks he works for the horde.. Razz

Afraid I won't be able to make it though, sundays are GwT meeting nights, but best of luck with these, it's a real good initiative.
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Haha, that sounds like fun. Shame all my characters are rather roguish in nature. I may and try and blag my way in. Winning smiles and fancy banter for the win, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:06 pm

booze and friendly military environment... i'm there!
Back to top Go down
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 am

<3 Vypra afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 am

Attended to it... was nice enough, served it's purpose wich was to chill and meet some new people... next sunday i'll be there again! Cool

sitting in a cozy wood floor talking about rashes...
[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Wowscrnshot032209195120

thanks chan for your amazing cake =P
[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Wowscrnshot032209193839

[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Wowscrnshot032209193035

[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Wowscrnshot032209202314

Last edited by Othragon on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 am

*sighs* still not had chance to get to this on one of my characters...

Oh well...next week...
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 am

I got enough information so it was a good evening for me too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

This looks interesting, and I guess Aghandor's got enough mercenary-mojo hanging around him tog et acces, so you'll porbably see me sunday.. oh.. wait.. make that sunday in three weeks, won't be here. the next two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall   [RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Orgrimmar off-duty Recreation Hall
Page 1 of 1