We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[rp-pvp] Kill foe the living... by Sonum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[rp-pvp] Kill foe the living... by Sonum Empty
PostSubject: [rp-pvp] Kill foe the living... by Sonum   [rp-pvp] Kill foe the living... by Sonum EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am

...AND KILL FOR THE DEAD!!!

Sonum's words boomed again and again into his battlecry as he strode to war. His mighty sword, like the mythical reaper's scythe, carved untold numbers from the world of life.
Alterac, Arathi and Ashenvale would never be the same again.

In his search for true redemption in the eyes of the Horde, Sonum felt he needed to begin anew with offensives long since discarded and forgotten, the battlefields of Hillsbrad and it's surrounding areas lay quiet now... but not for long.
His icy reach extended further than just Hillsbrad and Splintertree though... the battles of Alterac valley had been his place of redemption and where the frosts truly began.
Drafted quickly into the Horde's armies, Sonum was feared, hated, demonised and bound by the shackles of prejudice, yet he fought on for those he was now honor-bound to... he remembered it all though... his last moments... as his life was taken from him... the sneers of his Hordesmen, and the look of sadness and pain in the eyes of his brothers as they fell... the Lich King's laugh as he tore his soul and his reason from his body, the screams of the countless who had fallen below Acherus.
He felt little ofcourse... there's only so much stress a mind can take, so he locks it away in a place colder and darker than any of the wastes he walked, or the bastille and pestilent places of his rebirth... his heart.

The Frostwolf clan though... they understood him... they care little for your race or background, they respect true warriors, skill, tactics... and how red the earth is around you. They even told him of how to clear his name to the element of the cold... 'collect the blood of your dead Sonum...' they told him, 'we will see it gets put to good use and to your favor with our clan and your new lord...' he remembered when he and the shaman's of Alterac rode to his summon... rivers of blood already spilt in his name... the ice lord, Lok'halar.

I fight for the king of the cold, he who named the desolate midst of the Valley 'the field of strife'.
I fight for the Frostwolves... may their war never end.
I fight for the Horde, may i clear my name to you, may the horror i have sewn in my life be but a small edge in the tapestry of my new beginning.

Bitter... bitter cold, freezing the breath of any within a mile... he though to himself, as he started to see the dew of pre-spring on the new flowers of the mornings...

(( The text above is a small introduction to the character, his belief's and his beginning's.
Also, here's an explanation to anyone who was in any of the above places mentioned (ashenvale, alterac and arathi), the raids on the pvp portals specifically will continue, however, WE ARE NOT GANKERS, the skirmishes yesterday were undertaken in character, however we WILL kill you if you have a ridiculous OOC name... (guild policy) anyone else in the area that isn't an honor kill will be left alone... unless they want to fight ofcourse.
We do kill NPC's, flight masters, quest givers, merchants... you get the picture, all in the name of the skirmish, they all respawn so there's no lasting harm done.
Sonum and his affiliates aren't here to ruin your day, they're here to make it a little more interesting. ANYONE wishing to rp-pvp back with us will be very welcome...))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

[rp-pvp] Kill foe the living... by Sonum
Page 1 of 1