We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new battlefield for the Warsong

Go down 
+3
Zanick
Vypra
Katalmach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

A new battlefield for the Warsong Empty
PostSubject: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 am

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8246766603&sid=1

The Warsong Blades are in for a change of scenery. Soon our HQ will be moving from Kargathia Keep in Ashenvale to Conquest Hold in Grizzly hills. We will do several events in Northrend, ranging from convoys to patrols to other RPPvP events.

We will still RP in our usual spots, Ashenvale in particular, but our central IC focus to the guild's plots will now be in Northrend.

As of now, our lockdown of Ashenvale and imposition of Martial Law within it is officially at an end. I would like to take this opportunity to give my thanks to those who reacted maturely to this plotline, and who helped make it a succesful contribution to the ever changing story of SSL
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Great stuff Katal. Its fantastic seeing all the rp stuff going up on the realm forum atm (though the story you wrote for this is worth keeping and as such i'm going to copy it to the story section here Wink ) and look forward to this next phase.

I made a suggestion elsewhere about how we can procede with the relations between the heritage and the warsong and (as one of those ungrateful whelps you mentioned Very Happy ) i'd like to be involved in some rp-patrolling of Ashenvale with those characters not shipped out to conquest hold.

I also saw this in the the realm forum: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8246536361&sid=1 and wondered if anybody would be interested?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Zanick

Zanick

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Great stuff. This sounds like a really good move for the Blades.

I hope that we can find a way for the members of the Heritage of Zandalar to take part in more RP with your guild. (Although, in-character, of course, we may continue to oppose your authority and do our level best to puncture your orcish pride.)
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm looking forward to this little move of ours. It will be nice to properly RP *actually* fighting a war, being soldiers and all. If any of our Northrend events are suitable for it, I will see if I can find a way to involve other guilds in them. The first thing on our agenda occurs monday; the Blades are landing in Borean and trecking to Grizzly Hills convoy style.

I am thinking on ways for us to continue our RP with the Heritage, perhaps on a less "get off my lawn" note than our recent relations. Smile
Im hopefull that our drama will have a satisfactory end for both parties.
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 am

(( Woho got the account. cheers Just making the IC part here aswell for fun. ))

An Orc runs up to Katalmach ((wherever you would be located)) bearing the emblem of the Argent Dawn and a letter in his hand. He stops, bows and hands the letter to Katalmach before leaving.

The letter bears the seal of the Argent Dawn and it's well translated to orcish.

"Greetings General of Warsong Blade!

We have noticed your force as recently reinforced the rest of the Horde here in Northrend. We are very interested in putting aside our differences and hope to exchange aid from eachother. We got all the troops we need but we have recently found ourselves struggling to hold our outposts and fortresses, being unable to push back.

We seek help in the struggle against the Scourge and we hope you are one of them to aid us in this struggle.

Your sincerely,
Lord Tyragon Shademourn of the Argent Dawn"
Back to top Go down
Ilanowyr

Ilanowyr

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 am

Aww - I hope the Warsong haven't forgotten about Ashenvale.
We sure will continue to resist Horde activity there.

Perhaps we should also begin to focus our attempts on Voldrassil's remnants.
Back to top Go down
Nec

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Us Salty Tides are planning on taking over Venture Bay anytime soon, not yet though..we're still trying to get the guild up and what not, but if you are interested we could have a couple of RPPvP events :p if you're willing to fight a bunch of Pirates that is..we wont go any further than Venture Bay most likely though, but it might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Polkros

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 am

Nec wrote:
Us Salty Tides are planning on taking over Venture Bay anytime soon, not yet though..we're still trying to get the guild up and what not, but if you are interested we could have a couple of RPPvP events :p if you're willing to fight a bunch of Pirates that is..we wont go any further than Venture Bay most likely though, but it might be interesting.

That would be great as there are now very few rp guild in Northrend.. We will be looking forward to defending Venture bay from you guys.

Quote :

Aww - I hope the Warsong haven't forgotten about Ashenvale.
We sure will continue to resist Horde activity there.

Perhaps we should also begin to focus our attempts on Voldrassil's remnants.

Nha we havent Forgotten about Ashenvale we will still have some people there. Tough most of them will be on the lower levels for now.

But I must say for myself, I am going to miss you alot out there... We had some good fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new battlefield for the Warsong   A new battlefield for the Warsong Empty

Back to top Go down

A new battlefield for the Warsong
Page 1 of 1