We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!

Go down 
+5
Vaknor
Siheld
Snicka
Vexacus
Ryleen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! Empty
PostSubject: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:13 am

As some of you know, I'm really fond of my pet collection, and it has grown fairly large by now. With the last patch there was a new achievement added. When I get 75 pets, I will get an adorable fawn pet.

I'm currently at 66 pets, and it's getting increasingly difficult to locate the remaining ones.

The next one I want is the Westfall Chicken, which is pretty difficult for a horde to get without help.

This is how to get it: http://www.warcraftpets.com/guides/pets/chicken.asp

Is there anyone here who would be interested in helping me out?

(oh, and just for this perfect opportunity to show off my collection: http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=aldriona#col )
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:28 am

I have this on my lowbie Granville, the Beggar Baron.

Seeing as I got two accounts and I've done it before I don't mind to help you.

Edit: and if you need me to buy you some of the alliance pets I can do that to, I already got some for Vex
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Nice collection!
Fortunately the pets don't take any more inventory slots in the expansion, because you'd need an incredible amount of bags to carry all those funny little animals.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah, I had only thirty or so before wotlk came and made collecting easy Smile I'm really really happy about that
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Nice collection, im a collector aswell
If i was ingame i would gladly help you -.-
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 am

Happy to help if you still need it.
Back to top Go down
http://orderofillumination.darkbb.com/index.htm
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 am

Vexacus helped me get it this morning. I love you

Now I'll just have to go farm whelplings and such... *sigh* This is going to be a hard achievement to get.
Back to top Go down
Lithaella

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Holy.... woah.

*bows down* Ryleen, I have met my match... never before have I encountered someone with a more prolific collection of pets than I do on my hunter. There's not much I can do to help, but I can offer a load of fishing boosters if you decide to go after the Sewer Rat. Dunno what state your fishing skill is in, but I've got loads of Sharpened Fishing Hooks (+100 skill each) lying around, I can brew up the Rumsey's Lager (which is... +10? Something like that), and I can do a bonus to fishing enchant on gloves (only 2 or 3, but sometimes every point counts).

Also, if you want Mojo, feel free to grab me and someone healing-inclined (plus possibly Ashya, who I think is also aiming at the 75 pet one, dunno) and we could go farm Zul'aman trash for Hex Sticks and hope you get the froggie from it.

Not much to offer, I know, but I'd love to help a fellow pet collector reach the 75 achievement and get that little deer!

Quote :
Now I'll just have to go farm whelplings and such... *sigh* This is going to be a hard achievement to get.

Been there, done that... spent hours on it, but... I still think it's worth it, two years later, when they're on a character I don't even play anymore Razz

They're all supposed to be 1 in 1000, but I was lucky on the Black and Green (got them in less than 50 kills each), sort of lucky on the blue (just over 100 kills, but the things that drop them also used to drop LOADS of cash, so it balanced out), and... over 3000 kills for the red. After I realised I'd killed over 1000, I decided I couldn't stop farming that day until it dropped!
Back to top Go down
http://www.umbrael.com
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:04 pm

The Kirin'Tor Familiar is easy.
And I think I have the Oozeling still untouched.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow.pets/mammals/miscellaneous/little_fawn.asp

^ Cutest pet ever.
Back to top Go down
Lithaella

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Just thought I'd also add a tip for the green whelp; there's only that small area of the Swamp of Sorrows where it drops, and to keep the respawns smooth, you need to kill both types of whelp there (the Dreaming Whelps and Adolescent Whelps, I think they're called) plus all the cats, spiders, etc that are in the area. It helps the spawn timer tick over a little faster, and keeps an even rate of Dreaming Whelps respawning. I learned this the hard way a long while back by not killing everything and having smaller amounts of Dreaming Whelps appear compared to the number of Adolescent Whelps... luckily I got it reasonably quickly after I realised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.umbrael.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh, my fishing is pretty decent, and I think I have about eighty of those fish hooks in my bank. I'm already working on the sewer rat, just a little at a time. Also, I'm likely to get more fish hooks as I start going for the remaining three baby crokolisks.

I once farmed the red whelpling, took two weeks... on a whole other character on another server Sad Oh well, at least I know how to do it. And thanks for the tips on the green one.

As for the kirin tor familiar.. I'm not finding it all that easy. A three minute window every three hours.. and I have no idea when those three minutes are. Watching the spawn points for three hours in hope the right book might show up doesn't sound like the nicest way to spend an evening. Smile

and.. you have an oozeling? *jealous* I've seen it on ah twice, and both times had too little gold to buy it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:25 pm

As I said, untouched.
Somewhere on my bank ;D
So I might put it on neutral AH when I'm back Smile
When I'm back I'll have 0 gold. So, 50g sounds fine for you?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Siheld wrote:
As I said, untouched.
Somewhere on my bank ;D

Really? O.o You're now my favourite gnome in the world! I love you
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Ryleen wrote:
Siheld wrote:
As I said, untouched.
Somewhere on my bank ;D

And you know what happens with favorite gnomes.... they got cooked and served for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Ryleen wrote:
Siheld wrote:
As I said, untouched.
Somewhere on my bank ;D

Siheld ignores Morgy and hugs Ryleen.

"Wait, I tought I was that even before this" Suspect
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Crazy pet lady.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Quintilius wrote:
Pissy cat lady.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!   LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection! Empty

Back to top Go down

LF friendly allly to help Ry improve her pet collection!
Page 1 of 1