We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*A small collection of papers* Etisale's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etisale

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-16

*A small collection of papers* Etisale's Journal Empty
PostSubject: *A small collection of papers* Etisale's Journal   *A small collection of papers* Etisale's Journal EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 pm

*Quite probably hidden in her room in Silvermoon, or scattered about it*

Training Day 1.

*The notes are initially neatly written, its obvious towards the bottom of the page that the writer was in a hurry*

Mother sent me to the Undercity to get cleaning potions. Unable to get, though did meet helpful (and not smelly!) undeads who showed me the way. One gave me a gem, it was a magnificent green, and felt to tingle as I held it... but another elf seemed to want it, so I passed it on.

Began training.... very strange lesson regarding magic... they said:-
Quote :
f there is only one lesson you deign to remember from your time on Sunstrider Isle, let it be this - control your thirst for magic. It is a thirst unending, Etisale- you must absorb energy to survive via Mana Tap, and you must control how you release it via Arcane Torrent. Failure is to become one of the Wretched... hopelessly addicted and insane.
Now I didnt really understand what they said, though the teacher was most impatient. I did however learn to draw this 'mana' from the mana wryms, the feeling was not disimilar to that of the crystal... and it felt good. Much more initial training to go, very exhausting!
Back to top Go down

*A small collection of papers* Etisale's Journal
Page 1 of 1