We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:48 am

Wel, managed to make a recruitment video and want to hear some of your opinions about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMLKhFgndiU

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Nice vid Dalor cyclops

Member of AotH here. Figured I would pop in and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:18 pm

I dare to say not bad but you can do this better Razz

Anyway keep it on! And concentrate mainly on RP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Sorry to dissapoint you, but our focus will be mainly on the guild itself, then levelling, then dungeon runs, then RP and last PvP

But how could i've done the vid better btw? Tell me, to get better i need to hear what i am doing bad/wrong
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:34 pm

A very cleverly edited video, you used the cinematics from various Blizzard games in the proper way with fitting text.
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Try to make in game shots of the guild and not just cinematics for example.

Also dont say what you can offer if you can show it ((even though only on screenshots(slideshow)) , for example organize some events or show some low lvl's dungeon partys with AoTH members only and show some world PvP raids (if you dare to say you PvP)

Well thats how i would do it
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks for the Reply mate Smile

Problem is that many of our members online time are extremely varied, and making it harder to do some really big stuff with our guild

And IG screenshots... i don't have any, seeing as i don't do dungeons much with my guild because we got too few people at my level.
But those at the bit lower levels are doing dungeons, some abit better than others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]   The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventurers of the Horde are recruiting!!! [OOC]
Page 1 of 1