We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Horde RP) Grimwolves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

(Horde RP) Grimwolves Empty
PostSubject: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Guild Lore

The Grimwolves were ones Taurens living a life of peace and tolerance . However by time they graduately felt that their lifestyle of peace and compassion was inadequate of solving tauren issues in this world. Centaurs still roam the Barrens and the crossroads were regularly attacked by greedy dwarfs. More and more they got inspired by Magatha Grimtotem's teachings until they finally shred their tabards and went a new direction. As Grimwolves they walked outside the safety of Thunder Bluff to put up their tents at tauren homeland which needed the most help. As tauren guerrillas they fight side by side committed to reclaim Kalimdor for the original races and eliminate all enemies. By time, and due to Magatha, they gained more and more respect for the forsaken, once in power of the Lich Ling, now trying to create a save harbor for their people much like themselves. Together with the Forsaken the Grimwolves now fight for a better place and future!

Guild Policy

Everyone is free to join if your race is taurens or forsaken. Only warlocks are excluded. - We will not make exceptions on this.

We are a RP guild in first place and expect each member to stay IC in /say and /yell. However we are not elitists, how when and where you RP is entire up to you.

We try to uphold a mature PvP spirit, beyond "red is dead". You are free to attack anyone, as long as you have a valid RP reason to do so that fits into the guild lore. Feel free to help any alliance that comes along your way too, if you feel that's right.

Any form of verbal or physical harassment will not be tolerated, this includes intentional corpse-camping and/or grieving. Doing so will result you being guild kicked.

We have a strict no drama policy. Disputes between members should be talked out between them in a mature way. If you feel this is not possible, then this guild may not be for you.

We expect from our guild members nothing more to have fun. That's why our guild channel is out of character ;-). There is no level, gear or attunement requirement, only a positive and mature spirit.

if this is something you want to take part in, post here or /w Sabrefang/Luko
or the officers Wrathorn, Yanwa.

Last edited by Siheld on Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Any chance of some more info on the whole Forsaken aspect to this?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:44 am

Indeed, I liked it better when the Grinwolves were still Tauren only. Taurens and Forsaken dont match in my vieuw
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:48 am

((Omagawd the Gimpwolves have returned! *flees*))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Stubhorn

Stubhorn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:23 am

Siheld wrote:
Taurens and Forsaken dont match in my vieuw

Well Siheld, people who have played a Tauren know that Magatha Grimtotem starts a few quests were she sends you to the Forsaken to help then / seek help from them. Also, read the article about Magatha on WoWWiki and you'll see it gets more interesting.

Quote :
She is forging ties with the Forsaken, and thinks they are the type to understand an unwavering hatred against all other races. It is rumored that she is planning on killing Bloodhoof, though she is not nearly strong enough to do so at this point

Quote :
For reasons known only to herself at this time, Magatha has given more aid to the Forsaken than any other high-ranking tauren such as Cairne Bloodhoof or Hamuul Runetotem. This has included arguing on their behalf when the idea of forming an alliance with them was first suggested.[1] Ostensibly she's helped them and continues to work closely with them because she feels the tauren and their ways can help the Forsaken find a path back to being human. Skeptics believe her motives to be much less altruistic. Skeptics also do not trust the Forsaken. It is also implied in the quest Arikara that the serpent seeks her, not Cairne Bloodhoof as she suggests.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Magatha_Grimtotem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:27 am

I know all that, however it doesn't quite fit when you are looking at the Grimwolves as a off-shoot of the Greywolves. I could understand being slightly more open to them, but not having them in the guild. It just seems like a step too far.

That said, I will almost certainly throw my alt your way if you'll have him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:50 am

no problems

/w in game to Sabrefang and we can get you sorted
Back to top Go down
Stubhorn

Stubhorn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:53 am

Grimwolves will always be a Tauren oriented guild. However it's not excluded some Forsaken representatives (alts?) will join our ranks. At least that was my idea while discussing these rules with Liontooth.

We're getting a lot of attention lately, but that's normal with a newly (re-)formed guild. However, this time it's not an RP experiment, I feel we have a solid base to build upon now and we're in here for the long term. If you're interested Gurfang, feel free to look us op and have some RP with us. If you like it, you're welcome to join.

*edit*
Yup, Sabrefang is the new chief in town, whisper him Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:23 am

Stubhorn wrote:
Grimwolves will always be a Tauren oriented guild. However it's not excluded some Forsaken representatives (alts?) will join our ranks. At least that was my idea while discussing these rules with Liontooth.

We're getting a lot of attention lately, but that's normal with a newly (re-)formed guild. However, this time it's not an RP experiment, I feel we have a solid base to build upon now and we're in here for the long term. If you're interested Gurfang, feel free to look us op and have some RP with us. If you like it, you're welcome to join.

*edit*
Yup, Sabrefang is the new chief in town, whisper him Wink

Where's the best place to find you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:41 am

im online now as Sanrefang
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:45 am

Well, Mournsong my "ex" GWT shaman, might be available to join up. I'm just not very active on him, but if you don't mind that, he's looking for a home (all my alts are in the Extreme Angling Club it seems!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:51 am

like i said im online with sabre so /w me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:58 am

Luko wrote:
im online now as Sanrefang

I was meaning what area are you tending to be in, map-wise. But that said I am about to come online, so will give you a shout
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:33 pm

I knew about that evil Tauren bitch, but still, I think they don't match Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Siheld wrote:
I knew about that evil Tauren bitch, but still, I think they don't match Razz

They actually do, I remember Shadowtroll hiring forsaken gromwolves to attack the HoZ in the old days Smile Ah the good ol times!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP) Grimwolves   (Horde RP) Grimwolves Empty

Back to top Go down

(Horde RP) Grimwolves
Page 1 of 1