We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blood and the Line. -Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashya

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

The Blood and the Line. -Part One Empty
PostSubject: The Blood and the Line. -Part One   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 pm

An insight into the Blood Dancer

The night was closing in and the fire in the big hearth was slowly dying. The burned out logs sparked forlornly, casting playful shadows over the occupants of the big couch that had been pushed in front of the hearth.

Megeara yawned and stretched lazily before giving Teeboppity and Vypra a big smile. “I must return to the earth…” she muttered sleepily as she got up. Moments later scratching sounds came from outside.

Teeboppity frowned slightly. “Maybe we should get her a nice crypt?”. Vypra nodded, hugging her last tankard of mead of the evening close to her chest. “Dat would be nice…” she said with a nod. Tee raised her glass, slowly turning it to slosh around the last of her brandy and peered into the dying fire. “I think we got plenty of cellars we don't really use...”

Vypra smiled. “We could do up all nice for her..”. Tee nodded, a smile forming on her lips “Mhm... I know this fella that does wonderful things with Thelsamar marble..”. “Could we 'persuade' him to give us a discount? dat stuff be expensive right?” Vypra asked, sniffing the content of her tankard. “Not if ya steal it...” Tee replied with a wink. raising her glass to Vypra. The Troll raised her tankard with a nod. "...Of course”

Tee smiled “And I bet I could persuade him to do the work for free... well, maybe a few tickets to a dance.” Vypra grinned and took a sip from her mead. “I'm sure he'd agree ta dat.”. Tee grinned wickedly “After a good dance, most agree to anything…”

Jinkai raised his head at mention of a dance. He spoke softly, almost hesitantly. “I'm intrigued... to...” Jinkai frowned and seemed to fluster. “…learn a bit...” he added before his voice trailed off.

Vypra turned to jinkai with an appraising look. “Ya be feelin' alright dere mon?”. Teeboppity chuckled. " ‘...learn a bit…’ Why, you want become a Blood Dancer, Jinkai?”

Jinkai's eyes flashed a low green for just a second as he contemplated, then he looked up. “Well.... to put it bluntly... kind of, yes... I suppose a male blood dancer... is...”he continued, searching for the words “…unusual... but I really am intrigued by the techniques...”

Tee's eyes widened. “It's... been ages... like...” Tee said, as she frowned in thought. “…almost 300 years ago... since there was a male Blood Dancer.”

Jinkai's eyes widened even more than Tee's. “Really? Well... you know... I...”

Teeboppity smiled. “But then... Dame Arico La Grue... did dress up as a woman... “ she said as she peered at Jinkai appraisingly. Jinkai blushed slightly. “It's just this... thing... inside of me... the last few days...”

Teeboppity grinned as she softly elbowed Vypra with a wink. “Something you... want to tell us, lad?”. Vypra flashed a wolfy grin. “Yaah, don't be shy now.”

Jinkai blushes as he continued. “Something urging me to seduce... to control... to hold on to something feminine and let everything fade away except ....” he stammered until he realized his own words and blushed a DEEP red. “Do.. I sound like....I'm crazy?” he added, biting his bottom lip. “It's just something welling up…”

Tee raised an eyebrow. “Lad... either the spirit of Dame Arico has gotten into ya... or you’re heading for a new life-style... and I'd stay away from Opathu then... far away.”

Jinkai yelped in frustration “Arg! You don't... understand...I... when I see... the female form... or... females.. It's like something tells me to use all the power I have in me to...” he stammered, gesturing with his hands when he spotted Anyia walking into the guild hall, holding something. Anyia gave Jinkai a questioning look.

Vypra looked up sharply as Jinkai smiled weakly at Anyia, very embarrassed by his previous words. “Hello Anyia.”. The girl, seemingly oblivious to his words smiled warmly at Jnkai and showed him the flower basket she made. Jinkai smiled warmly. “Helloo... what's this?” he said, his voice soft and tender as Anyia offered the basket to him. “For you..” she said, and impish smile on her lips as her cheeks coloured slightly.

Teeboppity leaned to Vypra with a grin and whispered “Next thing ya know he starts arranging flowah's an' picking out curtains...” as Jinkai looked nervously from Tee to Vypra with pleading eyes, almost begging them to keep it to themselves. Vypra stifled a giggle as Tee turned to the flustered Blood Elf. “We will talk later, Jinkai. I promised Milady a dance before she slept.”. Vypra nodded as she got up. “Um, Ah tink i left some fish cookin' or sometin'...” as said as she headed into the kitchen biting her lip.

Jinkai looked back at Anyia. “These would look very pretty in your room at the inn.” he said as Anyia waited for Jinkai to accept the basket she spent so much time on filling with flowers. She smiled warmly at Jinkai as he took the basket and placed it on the table. “Come to think of it, do you think they look good there Anyia... this place could do with a fresher smell..”. Anyia nodded happily, a wide smile on her face. Teeboppity rose from the couch and nodded at Jinkai and Anyia. “Goodnight, you two.”

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

PostSubject: The Blood and the Line. -Part Two   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:35 pm

The Blood and the Line. -Part Two

The warm afternoon air buzzed as the sound of insects drifted through the large balcony doors, every once in a while sharply interrupted by the sound of metal on metal as some of the Theatre’s performers practiced their art in the courtyard below. Jinkai slumped forward over a table, yawning. “My... boredom is certainly the worst enemy...”.

Teeboppity chuckled. “Well, we do still need to have that talk, after last night.”. Jinkai looked up, his eyes suddenly bright. “I'm free if you are... I'm desperate for anything to do, really...”. Tee smiled a tight little smile. “Desperate... what a delightful turn of phrase..”. Jinkai nodded, brushing a lock of hair out of his face. ”It's true though, I'm tearing my hair out in boredom.” he replied with a cheeky grin.

Teeboppity smiled warmly at Jinkai and sat up a little, “Well, don't. There's never been a successful hairless Blood Dancer. Well... not a bald one anyway.” she added with a soft chuckle. Jinkai returned the smile softly. “You seem to know a lot about the history of the Blood Dance.”. Tee nodded, her face suddenly full of earnest pride. “It's a history you must know, if you ever truly want to be one.”

Jinkai was taken aback a bit, his check flushing a little. “I'm....interested. The techniques... the...” he stammered, seemingly a little reluctant to go on.
Teeboppity settled back in her chair and steepled her fingers in front of her face, tapping her lips as she seemed to think, her eyes distant. After a moment she began to speak, her voice soft yet carrying, as if the message was too important to be brought by something as crude as a mere voice. “The first Blood Dancer was... a lady of great strength and willpower, who freed herself using the First Dance.”

Jinkai listened intently, his elbows resting on the table, his head resting in his hands. “I remember talking to you about Queen Azshara...”. Tee turned her gaze on Jinkai. “Mmm... she could have been a Blood Dancer. Sometimes the lines of Heritage are... muddled.”. “Heritage?” Jinkai asked. “Being a Blood Dancer is not just a skill you learn. There's older magic involved. And the Blood Line. Some say that all Blood Dancers are related to the first one…” Tee said, smiling gently. “I... somehow doubt that. But it is not mere skill. Sometimes you find a Blood Dancer who has never trained, yet still manages to enthrall her audience better then some of the best.”

“I....see...” Jinkai said, his forehead wrinkling in a slightly confused expression. “It just...” he started to say, before the words failed him. Tee raised an eyebrow. “Hmm? speak up lad. It's a tad late to turn shy now.”. Jinkai blushed. “It's finding the words to describe it...” he said hesitantly, his frown growing deeper. Teeboppity chuckled. “You and your brother never seem to have trouble finding the words when you're joking around.”

“Your face, that day in Ratchet when you danced for Falconath... it was like...” Jinkai started to say before a frown creased his Elven feature again in deep thought as he couldn’t find the right word. He threw up his hands in frustration. “Gah! Where's an Elvish-Orcish Dictionary when you need one...”. Jinkai ran a few Elvish words off his tongue, seemingly searching for a translation. Tee spoke softly, looking at Jinkai intently. “What did you think... how did it make you.. feel?”. Jinkai blushed. “It just looked so...”. Jinkai paused for a second before almost whispering the last word. “…passionate... Something about it unnerved me and yet excited me.”

Teeboppity giggled. “Ah... I think the term you're looking for is "hotter then a blacksmith's furnace"... At least, that’s what Quin calls it.”. Jinkai blushed a bright red whilst his eyes seemed to go a slightly lighter hue of green, “I don't know... there was something so personal, so intimate about the way you held Falconath... it reminds me of... a lover's look.”. “Oh, it was... but it was the love and passion for the Dance…” Tee said, herself now blushing a little.”…of course... there are times when real passion... nay lust is part of the dance.”

“with the intimacy of the thing I'm surprised lust doesn't often overtake things...” Jinkai said as he looked at Tee’s blushing face. “That's is where control comes in. The Blood Dancer controls and uses the Dance, not the other way round.” Tee said, nodding. Jinkai’s eyes opened wide. “And what happens if... the Dance is too tempting..?”. Teeboppity chuckled. “That would be poor form... unless the Dancer chooses to.”

Jinkai looked down at his robes, a bit embarrassed. “Can I confess something?”. Tee smiled. “Sure…”. Jinkai looked up, meeting Tee’s gaze. “Lately... I've been... overcome... by some desires in me... primal desires like hunger, exhaustion, rage... and... well, you know, lust...”. Her face impassive Tee looked Jinkai deep in the eyes. “And it's... becoming a problem?”. Jinkai looked around. “The other day I could have sworn I 'snapped out of it' coming on to Vypra... It happens so randomly...”

Teeboppity softly muttered "Vypra..? I can't blame ya.." before she cleared her throat. “Well...You think training as a Blood Dancer would give you more control?”. Jinkai looked bemused. “I don't know. I honestly have no idea. All I know is that sometimes when I feel an emotion quite strongly, some deeper part of me takes over…”. Jinkai words made Teeboppity frown as she pondered the Blood Elf’s words. “A deeper part... like... humm.. you know how to deal... act on them... on some sort of instinct?”. Deep inside Tee’s brain words and thought lined up like carts on the Deeprun Tram, bumping into concepts and teachings and forming a clearer picture as Jinkai continued, nervously fidgeting with his hands.

“Yeah, it's very primal... I know how to force a reaction... but I'm not sure you'd want to...” he said as the last thought clicked into place in Tee’s mind. She blinked at Jinkai and stiffled a soft gasp. “You.. oh my Goddess...”. Tee’s sudden outburst earned her a confused look from Jinkai. “What… what is it?”. Teeboppity blushed, her mind racing as the picture got clearer and clearer. “I... I... oh my.. the... the honour... “ Tee bit her lip as she rambled on. “Not since... Lady Kirai... “

Jinkai eyes widened as he looked at Tee searchingly ”I.... what is it, Tee?”. Teeboppity slowly shook her head. “No.. I.. we have to make sure...”. Tee slowly rose from her seat and approached Jinkai, kneeling in front of him and staring him deep in the eyes. “You... could be a Natural. Do you understand?”. “A... Natural?” Jinkai said slowly, returning Tee's gaze, a little uneasy at her sudden change in demeanor and swallowed. “Do you mean...”. Teeboppity nodded. “A Blood Dancer... the Blood Lines converging... to give you the full potential… Only one way to find out... the Rite of Blood…”

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

PostSubject: The Blood and the Line. -Part Three   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:38 pm

The Blood and the Line. -Part Three

Zangomah walked into the Guild Hall, looked around and saw Tee talking to his brother. He slipped silently into a chair in the back to not disturb them. His intense black eyes took in the scene quietly as he watched Jinkai and Tee together, their stares locked.

Jinkai leaned closer to Tee. “I...” he whispered “I ought to tell you... my last name isn't really... Attarauco...”. Zangomah narrowed his eyes, waiting patiently for Tee's response. Tee shrugged a little. “Do you think it matters, Jinkai?”. Jinkai gave a little shrug of his own. “It depends... “ he said, his voice a low whisper “… if the name Suncrown means anything...”

Teeboppity slowly shook her head. “It doesn't matter what your last name is... wha… wait…”. Tee's eyes widened. “You...? There... hasn't been a Blood Dancer from the house of Suncrown since...” Tee gasped as Jinkai waited, the suspense clearly getting to him as he fidgeted with the hem of his robe. Teeboppity bowed her head in reverence. “If… if it's true.. t-then I'm truly honored...”. Jinkai’s eyes widened. “Tee? By Neltharion's Crest, what is it?!”. Zangomah leaned back, smiling coldly at the scene as he chuckled quietly.

Teeboppity rose slowly, a solitary tear running down her cheek before she started to speak, her voice full of unspoken admiration. “Lady Bealla Suncrown... the Blood Dancer from the court of Arthras... before the corruption... she.. she died to keep the secret of the Blood Dancers from him. He tortured her to death…”. From his quiet corner Zangomah spoke up. “Our great grandmother on our fathers side actually…” he said with a smile at Teeboppity. Jinkai turned sharply to his brother. “We had a Dancer in the family?...”. Zangomah chuckled. “Several… but they are far back.”

Teeboppity stared openmouthed from Zangomah to Jinkai and back a few times. “That's why... Zangomah resisted... a-and you...” she stammered before locking eyes with Jinkai again. “Jinkai... you... you must allow me to train you.. please.”. Zangomah nodded with a smile and sank back into the shadows of his chair. Jinkai nodded at Tee. “Tee... of course. We can begin almost as soon as you wish”

Teeboppity nodded slowly at Jinkai. “It would be my honor... it truly would. I... oh my...” Tee peered at Jinkai and eyed him up and down. “How would you even look in a Felcloth Robe? I don't think... anyone ever counted on a male Blood Dancer...”. Jinkai blushed slightly “Err... well... You know... how some things happen, unexpectedly.” he said with a grin. Teeboppity nodded. “We... we will just have to see... after the Rite of Blood. We... we have to make sure.”. Jinkai let out a deep sigh. “Sure... give me an hour or two to calm down though... all this excitement... phew!”. Tee blushed, nodding hastily “Yes... yes... no rush...”.

Jinkai smiled at Tee. “I'll send you an imp in an hour or two...”

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

PostSubject: The Blood and the Line. -Part Four   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:47 pm

The Blood and the Line. -Part Four

The sound of paws on tile made Jinkai and Zangomah look up from their whispered discussion in time to see Teeboppity walk in, her newfound wolf companion following her closely. She settled into a chair near the fire and patted the wolf's enormous head softly as he lay down by her side. “The old traditions...” she said with a sigh “Even the scholars seem to forget them. Pity someone of humble rank must remind me.”

Jinkai raised an eyebrow. “Tradition binds us too much to the past, if you ask me. What tradition are you talking about anyway?”. Tee sighed again. “I witnessed someone taking the Oath of Loyalty in front of the Lady Sylvanas. Something everybody had to do in the past. An oath to declare their service to the Lady and their Guild.”. Tee tapped her lip thoughtfully. “Maybe we should start doing that again…”

Zangomah laughed softly. “If we are not told how can we know? It is not like the Theatre is overly open with their business and traditions?”. “True…” Tee admitted with a nod. “But the past is what shaped us. Maybe it's time to dig up the old traditions and dust them off.”. Tee chuckled. “Nothing like a nice ceremony to bind us, is there?”. Zangomah smiled at Tee. “Depends how they bind us, Mistress…”

Jinkai smirked at Zangomah, then turned to Teeboppity. “That reminds me... what is this Rite of Blood you mentioned yesterday?”. Tee smiled sweetly at Jinkai, her voice soft. “It's not something we discuss outside the Circle, my dear Jinkai.”. Jinkai swallowed. “I see... Sounds scary…” he said, grinning a bit. Zangomah chuckled. “I guess this is why I didn’t tell you anything Jin.”. Tee smiled mischievously at Jinkai. “It's not scary, Jinkai... It's positively terrifying. “ she said, grinning slowly at Jinkai.

Jinkai gave Tee a sarcastic look. “This is frustrating, now I'm intrigued even more.”. Tee nodded slowly. “Well, if you want to remove all doubts about your Bloodline and want to make sure what you experience is not mere hormones, I could arrange the ritual.”. Jinkai lowered his eyes. “Yeah,” he said softly, a hint of sadness in his voice. “…any link to my bloodline would be kinda nice, Tee.”. Zangomah looked up. “There is no denying the Blood Dancer line in our family. After all the Suncrown family branched off from the Suncrowns about 3 generations after we arrived in the eastern kingdoms.”
Teeboppity frowned. “I don't doubt the Line, Zangomah. But there is the question of the Gift being passed on…”. She peered at Jinkai. “Do you want to go through the Rite of Blood, Jinkai? Think hard before you answer...”. Jinkai looked Tee straight in the eyes and answered without hesitation. “I do. I spent all night thinking it over. So… whatever it entails... I'm ready for it.”. Tee nodded thoughtfully. “Very well...”

Teeboppity got out of her chair and approached Jinkai, then grabbed his wrist and twisted it, making his hand jerk open, palm up. Jinkai grimaced and looked up at Tee. Teeboppity shook her other arm as it hung by her side, a slim silver dagger sliding out of her sleeve into her hand. She twirled the dagger around and stabbed it into Jinkai's exposed palm, going right through his hand. Jinkai clenched his teeth and uttered a guttural growl, but let Tee continue.

Zangomah winced quietly and took his own hand, rubbing it with his other hand as if stabbed himself, but without any visible mark. The wolf looked up at the scene with interest and slowly rose. Jinkai gasped, crimson fluid gushing from his hand and pooling in his upturned palm around the blade of the dagger.

Teeboppity hissed at Jinkai, her eyes an unnatural red. “Hold ssstill...” as she let go of his wrist and tore a slim strip of Felcloth off her robe before slowly withdrawing the dagger. Her eyes returned to their normal golden glow for a moment as she spoke softly to Jinkai. “I am sorry...”. Jinkai nodded slowly and whispered back. “No… problem...” he said, wincing slightly, holding his hand as still as possible. A few drops of blood splattered on the tiles.

The wolf slowly got up, casually walked over and licks up some of Jinkai's blood from the floor. Teeboppity withdrew the dagger and wound it in the strip of Felcloth. She nodded at one of the servants. “Please, tend to his wounds...” she said quietly as she pulled a small silver case from her bag and placed the dagger with the by now blood-soaked Felcloth into it. She sighed. “We will know more in a day, and then I will prepare the ritual.”

Jinkai looked down as his hand ran red with his own blood and took a piece of cloth to stops the bleeding. “Okay... How do you know if the 'Gift' is present?” he asked as a panel in the wall silently slid open and from the darkness beneath a familiar chap stepped out. “Oh.. ello…”

Teeboppity smiled widely. “Quin!” she exclaimed as she rushed Quin and hugged him tightly. “You old sneak! Does this mean I have to start bricking up tunnels?”. Zangomah looked up at Quint and gave him a puzzled smile. “Ehm hey…”. Jinkai looked astonished to see Quint, still bleeding from the hand. “Quint?!”

Quintilius smiled at Tee. “Ah.. Hello love.. and the rest of ya old chaps.. Nice to see ya still haven't locked off the old passageways.. “. Zangomah gave Quint an amused smile. “We might have to now… Any fun in the Order?”. The wolf growled at the new figure and walked over to Tee, eyeing Quint with suspicion.

“Ah.. ehm.. ya got a dog? How nice.. Well.. The Order is nice.. How are you guys doing?” Quint asked, eying the wolf up and down. Tee softly muttered “It's a wolf..." then looked up at her love, smiling brightly. “Seems we're doing fine.”. Jinkai nodded. “Yeah, I'm a little... bleedy... at the moment, but I'll be fine.”. Jinkai turned to the servant. “Don't rush over here with the potion, whatever you do.” he said, sarcasm dripping of his voice as he glared at the flustered servant.
“I'm sure you are.” Quint said with a smile as he peered at Jinkai’s hand. “Ah? Kitchen accident?”. Jinkai blushed slightly. “Err, no, not really. Tee needed some blood.”. Quintilius arched a brow. “Really? Oh well.. She needs a lot of things that lady…” he said with a grin at Tee. Jinkai nodded. “No kidding. You!” he shouted, glaring at the servant again. “Gah! Pass me that potion, someone.”. Zangomah flicked a healthstone at Jinkai, which he caught and expertly absorbed into his hand, the wound healing up fully.

Quintilius peered around. “Ah.. Good old Theatre. Heard ya guys really pulled yourself together. Good stuff..”. Tee smiled shyly at Quint. “We do try. I'm very proud of them.”. Zangomah shrugged. “Not much to pull together if I may say so Quint. Just needed some discussion on how we wanted to deal with things. Not overly dramatic when looking back at it, though I do miss both you and Huor’s presence. “ he said with a sincere smile. “…and I apologize Tee if I look at it as a minor thing.” he added with a small bow of his head.

Teeboppity whispers in Quin's ear "Told ya they miss you...". Quint walked over to the door of his old office and pulled out a key from a pocket. “Well. I won't bother you for long, just came to get some stuff…” . He stole a glance at Zangomah. “Ah.. We miss ya folks too Zango..”. Teeboppity grinned. “Of course.... if Huor misses you it just means his aim is off...”. Zangomah chuckled in return. “I have felt the tip of Huor’s daggers enough to make me cope for a lifetime…”

Quintilius came back out with a leather bag thrown over his shoulders and locked the door behind him. “Hmm.. Indeed…” he said as he walked over to Tee and kissed her on the cheek. “And they obey yer orders too?” he said softly as he slipped the key into her pocket. “It seems so... and that from me, a simple little dancer...” Tee said. giggling impishly. Quintilius smiled knowingly at Tee, a glint of mischief in his eyes. “Just a little dancer indeed...” he said as he pinched her ass and chuckled.

Quintilius turned to Jinkai and Zangomah. “Well.. I should be off.. I'm sure you guys have things to do.. “. Jinkai wiped some blood from his arm with a cloth. “Yeah, see ya Quint. Take care.”. Zangomah chuckled. “you missed my feast last night.. me and Vypra made shitload of fish…”. “Feast?” Quint said with a sincere smile. “Ah. Sounds fun. Should have been there then..”. Zangomah nodded. “Yeah I made feltail delight with vegetables and potatoes and then a 3 layer chocolate cake afterwards..”. Quint’s eyes lit up. “Oh.. cake.. definitely should have been there..” he said with a wink.

“Now I think about it…” Zangomah said as he got up and walked out into the kitchen. A few moments later he came out with a box. “Here you go. A treat for the trip..” he said with a grin as he handed Quintilius the box. Quintilius took the box and peered inside. “Oh thank you Zango! Cake! Well, see you Tee. Don't ya whip the boys around too much.” he said, winking at Tee. “Bye guys.. Hmm.. I'll take the front door perhaps…”

Quintilius walked out the door, the wolf leaping after him and disappearing outside as well. A few moments later he walked back in with a torn piece of cloth in his mouth, incidentally the same color as the cloak Quint was wearing. Zangomah looked at the wolf and chuckled. Jinkai glanced at the wolf and smiled. “Someone's been hunting...”. The wolf walked over to Tee and dropped the piece of cloth at Tee's feet, looking up at her expectantly. Tee frowned at the wolf. “It seems like it, yes... Bad wolf!”

From outside came a shout. “Teeeeeee! that mutt of yours bit me! Kill it! Bye Bye!”. Teeboppity chuckled. “Bad wolf…!” she said. stifling a snort of laughter. “Bad... wolf.”. The wolf stretched lazily and nuzzled Tee. Teeboppity giggled. “Noooo, bad wolf!” she said as she pushed the wolf away.”. The wolf gave a wolfish shrug and walked away. settling down by the fire…

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

PostSubject: The Blood and the Line. -Part Five   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:51 pm

The Blood and the Line. -Part Five

Jinkai wandered into the guildhall from outside, dressed in a casual Twill set. He moved to the couch near the fireplace, grinning cheekily. “Hello?”. Tee looked up from her book and smiled. “Hello Jinkai.”. Jinkai returned the smile. “Hello, Tee. Planning to stab me any more today? “. Tee shook her head with a smile. “Not just yet, my dear.”

On the rug in front of the fireplace Megeara looked up from picking blood from under her claws. “Hail Jinkai” she rasped as Opathu looked up from underneath Megeara. “Oh ello there little wun.”. Jinkai waved to Megeara, then looked at Opathu and chuckled a bit. “Hello you two.”. Opathu grinned his Orcish grin, gold-capped fangs glittering in the light of the fire. “She's a boney ol' bag, but the dirtiest too..”. Megeara chuckled. “You say the nicest things, fat boy.”

Jinkai coughed. “Is there any of that cake Zango made left? I'm starving.”. Teeboppity nodded her head towards the door. “Check the kitchen, if Quin hasn't stolen it all….”. Jinkai wandered into the kitchen, and re-emerges carrying a large piece of cake. “Yay! Anyone else want some, there's still about quarter of it left.” he said as he started munching. Opathu got out from under Meg, and went off looking for a gnome.

Megeara looked searchingly at Jinkai. “Is this the one?”. Jinkai blushed and stammered. “Am I.... wha? What have I done now.” he asked, looking a tad nervous. Megeara grinned. “I hear you want to be a Blood Dancer?”. Tee nodded, putting her book on a small table next to the couch. “Yes, Megeara. He shows... promise. Possibly even Lineage.”

Jinkai nodded at Megeara. “Yeah, that's right, Megeara... I do...”. Megeara threw her head back and cackled. “Many are called, but few are chosen...”. Jinkai looked down at the ground, slightly flustered. “If… I could get a hold of this primal part of me, it would be a big help.”.

Opathu wandered back in, gnawing at a pickled dwarf foot. “Hmm no gnomes terday... Oi ladeez, fancin' struttin' yer stuff fer an 'orney bloke like me?”. Megeara waved Opathu away with an annoyed gesture, and Tee glared at Two-Smile. “He... is descended from the Lady Suncrown. I have a feeling he is beyond... "strutting his stuff". “. Opathu shrugged and settle down in a chair, gnawing at his treat. Jinkai blushed. “Hey, you know, I don't really feel like nobility any more, Tee... Since we're basically the last two in the bloodline.”. Opathu snarled as he pulled a piece of meat of the pickled dwarf foot, muttering “Darn Blood Elves...”

Megeara’s eyes flashed. “The name is not symbolic, you know. There must be blood!”. Tee nodded. “Aye... I suggested the Rite of Blood. And have made preparations.”. Teeboppity took a small silver case from her belt-pouch and handed it to Megeara. “It has been long since a new Dancer was inaugurated…” Megeara said as she took the case. Jinkai nodded meekly. “Apparently even longer since a male one, is that correct?”. Megeara smiled slyly. “Aye indeed. I cannot remember the last one.” Megeara opened the case and unwrapped the silver dagger from its Felcloth wrapping. She sniffed at the blood on the blade, then peered at Jinkai. “Do you recognise this?”

Jinkai nodded. “I do... 'Tis my blood.”. Megeara lunged forward, almost too fast to see, slashing Jinkai across the forehead. “And here is more of it…” she rasped. Jinkai reared back, blood already gushing from the ugly gash. “Ow! Holy hell you ladies are quick with a blade!”. Teeboppity gasped softly, watching the blood drip into Jinkai's eyes. Megeara cackled. “Now dance my pretty! Dance as you have never danced before!”. Teeboppity rose from her seat. “M-megeara.... now? Here?”. Megeara waved Tee’s objection away as she started gyrating, circling Jinkai with the dagger. “DANCE! Dance...or die!”.

A change came over Jinkai... a shadow falling over his eyes as they turned a darker green hue, his eyes narrowing into an almost sinister stare, but with such confidence... he stared Megeara down, and then slowly.... very slowly... began moving his hips. Teeboppity called out, her eyes wide with shock. “Megeara! He's not prepared! He... oh Goddess...” she spoke as she watched how the blood dripped into Jinkai's eyes, blinding him. Teeboppity shook her sleeve and a slim silver dagger slid out, which she tossed in Jinkai's direction. “Jinkai, catch!”

Megeara cackled madly and slashed at Jinkai. her movements beautiful, coordinated and deadly. Opathu groaned, watching his mistress move with the grace he knew so well. Jinkai dodged Megeara's attack nimbly, caught the blade blindly, twirled through 180 degrees and landed behind Megeara, swaying and making an unnerving purring sound. Megeara hissed at Opathu. "Stay out of it, porky", then flipped around to face Jinkai. “Very good...”

Jinkai stroked the slim silver blade up and down his lapel, ignoring the blood streaming over his neck now. He licked his lips to clear them of a little blood, and then softly purred out some words. “Dear girl... why fight me...” he purred seductively. Jinkai swayed in closer, confident, predatory. “Why we could even be -friends-…“. Megeara darted in once more, the silver blade flickering. “I just love the way you move, pretty boy...”. Opathu frowned. “I… I think I'll just visit da little boy's room... “ he muttered as he walked out.

Jinkai dodged the stab, trapping Megeara's arm between his arm and his chest... then he stroked his dagger lightly across her cheek before letting her go and slinking behind her. “Wouldn't you like to be.... friends?”. Megeara smiled. “Now we dance together.” she hissed, swaying suggestively in Jinkai’s arms, then spinning away with a swift pirouette. “Come and get me!”

Jinkai opened his eyes. No longer their gentle green, they had turned dark red, and stared at Megeara with something between the way a cat looks at a mouse and the way a lover looks at the object of his lust. Megeara writhed suggestively in front of Jinkai, her dagger at the ready. Jinkai gyrated and twirled in a seductive whirl towards Megeara, his eyes fixed on hers. Teeboppity gasped. “O-oh Goddess... the eyes...It's the Rite of Blood, Jinkai… I'm sorry... I wanted you to prepare... “she stammered as she backed away, ending up slumped against a wall.

Jinkai purred seductively at Megeara. “Don't run... stay.. and... dance...” Quick as a flash Jinkai darted up to Megeara, staring her full in the face with a look so sensual it could melt butter. Megeara moved closer to Jinkai, twirling in a complex counterpoint to his dance Jinkai chuckled softly, moving his hips in a smooth figure of eight, nearing Meg's body inch by inch, never once breaking his gaze on her eyes.

Megeara slipped into Jinkai’s arms and they began to dance. Hip to hip, breath to breath, with the daggers clashing between them. The dance and the fight and the blood merging into symphony of movement and pain, as Jinkai leads, twirling Megeara in strong arms, spinning about the room in a frenzy... never once missing a beat of the silent rhythm that drives them, making a soft purring sound at the back of his throat... the silver blade almost becoming a light blur.

Teeboppity stared in amazement at the scene, mesmerized by the movements. The dance became faster and faster, whirling around the guildhall, too fast to see the movements, impossible to tell if they are loving or fighting. Jinkai’s body started flowing in movements he'd never made before, his body rippling fluidly as the two dance, his confident smile and unwavering gaze never once leaving Megeara as he twirled the silver dagger around, never making offensive movements, only defending. Megeara hissed. “Yessss, that'sss it…”. Faster and faster Jinkai spinned, his purr becoming a hum as the two blur about the room.

Jinkai, now silent, his words no longer being conveyed through his mouth, the communication from him instead coming entirely from two crimson eyes pressed closer to Megeara. Megeara was gradually forced onto the defensive as Jinkai’s dagger moved faster and faster. Jinkai's smile became one of pure primal ecstasy as he drove Megeara further and further, his defensive strokes becoming a blur of counter-attacks, and then... quick nips into Megeara's flesh. The dance begun to reach its crescendo. Blood spurted from Megs breast as she began to yield to Jinkai's onslaught.

"Blood for Blood" Megeara hissed as Jinkai moved so close to her his center of gravity became hers, using his powerful dagger strokes to keep her from eluding him. His dagger found a soft spot at her throat, drawing a pinpoint of scarlet colored blood at the dagger-point. “Blood is life...” Jinkai whispered quietly.

Megeara suddenly stopped dancing and clutched Jinkai, throwing her head back. Jinkai casually leaned in and licked the small trail of blood from her neck. Megeara pulled Jinkai to her, mingling her blood with blood from his head wound. Jinkai felt her warmth, and something happening with his blood...

Megeara whispered softly into Jinkai’s ear. "Now we are one… blood to blood, life to life". With a soft sigh she fell limply into his arms, the dagger clattering to the floor. Jinkai gently caught her, and gently held her... his hand caressing her cheek, as his eyes started returning to a natural green. “Yes... I know it...” he whispered, his eyes finally leaving hers to dart around the room for a second. Megeara's eyes opened slowly “Welcome to the Blood Dancers, lady-boy!”

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

PostSubject: Intermezzo- The Blood and the Line - The Making Of...   The Blood and the Line. -Part One EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:55 pm

The Blood and the Line - The Making Of..

*sits back in his chair, an unlit cigar in one hand, a glass of Scotch he slowly swirls in the other. Takes a look at the cigar, frowns and throws it over his shoulder*

Ah well... Ít's not me that's writing this, you see? It's the players. And wonderful folks, every one of them. *takes a sip from his Scotch* ...bless their darling little hearts.

No... I just mold it... shape it. Turn the rough diamond into a beautiful jewel. Let me show you... *snaps his fingers and text seems to hover in the air.* See, this is what I work with. raw material, so to speak...

Quote :
((WoWscribe log))
9/27 23:59:01.875 [Guild] Jinkai: I... when I see... the female form... or... females...
9/27 23:59:07.890 [Guild] Anyia: *walks into the guild hall seeming to be holding something*
9/27 23:59:33.343 [Guild] Jinkai: It's like something tells me to use all the power I have in me to...
9/27 23:59:37.671 [Guild] Jinkai: *notices Anyia*
9/27 23:59:52.515 [Guild] Anyia: ...?
9/27 23:59:55.078 [Guild] Vypra: *looks up sharply*
9/28 00:00:46.968 [Guild] Jinkai: Hello Anyia. *smiles weakly, very embarrassed from his previous words*
9/28 00:01:16.937 [Guild] Anyia: *didn't quite hear it, and smiles warmly, showing the flower basket to Jinkai*
9/28 00:01:52.968 [Guild] Jinkai: Helloo... what's this? *smiles warmly*
9/28 00:01:56.234 [Guild] Anyia: *offers it to him*
9/28 00:01:57.687 [Guild] Anyia: For you.
9/28 00:02:00.531 [Guild] Anyia: *smiles*
9/28 00:02:04.218 [Guild] Teeboppity: *leans to Vypra to whisper* Next thing ya know he starts arranging flowah's an' picking out curtains....
9/28 00:02:25.062 [Guild] Jinkai: *Nervously looks to Tee and Vypra with pleading eyes, almost begging them to keep it to themselves*
9/28 00:02:26.250 [Guild] Vypra: *stilfes a giggle*
9/28 00:03:15.359 [Guild] Teeboppity: We will talk later, Jinkai. I promised Milday a dance before she slept.
9/28 00:03:23.281 [Guild] Vypra: Um, i tink i leaft some fish cookin' or sometin'...*heads into the kitchen biting her lip*
9/28 00:03:51.046 [Guild] Jinkai: *looks back at Anyia* These would look very pretty in your room at the inn.
9/28 00:03:55.078 [Guild] Anyia: *Waits for Jinkai to accept the basket, she spent time on filling with flowers*
9/28 00:04:01.093 [Guild] Anyia: *Smiles, nicely*
9/28 00:05:05.484 [Guild] Jinkai: *takes the basket and places it on the table* Come to think of it, do you think they look good there Anyia... this place could do with a fresher smell...
9/28 00:05:18.265 [Guild] Anyia: *nods*
9/28 00:05:43.968 [Guild] Teeboppity: *rises and nods at Jinkai and Anyia* Goodnight.

And then, I turn it into this.... *snaps his fingers again, and the text changes...*

Quote :
Jinkai yelped in frustration “Arg! You don't... understand...I... when I see... the female form... or... females.. It's like something tells me to use all the power I have in me to...” he stammered, gesturing with his hands when he spotted Anyia walking into the guild hall, holding something. Anyia gave Jinkai a questioning look.

Vypra looked up sharply as Jinkai smiled weakly at Anyia, very embarrassed by his previous words. “Hello Anyia.”. The girl, seemingly oblivious to his words smiled warmly at Jnkai and showed him the flower basket she made. Jinkai smiled warmly. “Helloo... what's this?” he said, his voice soft and tender as Anyia offered the basket to him. “For you..” she said, and impish smile on her lips as her cheeks coloured slightly.

Teeboppity leaned to Vypra with a grin and whispered “Next thing ya know he starts arranging flowah's an' picking out curtains...” as Jinkai looked nervously from Tee to Vypra with pleading eyes, almost begging them to keep it to themselves. Vypra stifled a giggle as Tee turned to the flustered Blood Elf. “We will talk later, Jinkai. I promised Milady a dance before she slept.”. Vypra nodded as she got up. “Um, Ah tink i left some fish cookin' or sometin'...” as said as she headed into the kitchen biting her lip.

Jinkai looked back at Anyia. “These would look very pretty in your room at the inn.” he said as Anyia waited for Jinkai to accept the basket she spent so much time on filling with flowers. She smiled warmly at Jinkai as he took the basket and placed it on the table. “Come to think of it, do you think they look good there Anyia... this place could do with a fresher smell..”. Anyia nodded happily, a wide smile on her face. Teeboppity rose from the couch and nodded at Jinkai and Anyia. “Goodnight, you two.”

*stares at his fingers* Funny... only works like that when I emote it... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood and the Line. -Part One   The Blood and the Line. -Part One Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1