We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real ID - world of facebook, game over

Go down 
+12
Ryleen
Avior
Tavecy
Vypra
Shadowtroll
Manovan Marrowsteel
Opathu
Leaf
munechi
Siheld
Legothom
Vexacus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 pm

I blame the weather in the UK. It's been raining like non-stop for a month now. Fookin miserable outside. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tavecy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Give me your rain.

Everytime they say that a rainstorm will hit my area (which they warn us about atleast once a week) it rains for about 2 minutes then it stops.
I want rain, I love rain and I need rain.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:07 pm

There's been a few showers here and there the last few days up in Stockholm, but I don't know where you live in this... um, oblong(?)... country.
Back to top Go down
Tavecy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

I live in Södertälje which is not far from Stockholm.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:29 am

Quote :
We'd like to make you aware of the new Real ID-related privacy options we've introduced to Battle.net. These options provide Real ID users with additional tools for customizing the service based on their preferences, enabling the ability to opt in or out of the Real ID "Friends of Friends" and "Add Facebook Friends" features or to turn off Real ID altogether.

To access these settings, log in to your Battle.net account at http://eu.battle.net/account. From there, click on the "Settings" tab located at the center of the Account Management menu and select "Communication Preferences" from the dropdown list. The new settings can be found in the "Privacy" section of the Communication Preferences page.

Probably you have seen this seeing as it's on the front page of their site, but seems maybe they realise now after the giant shit storm what a big deal privacy is to some people. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

I'd guess they started working on that after the first shitstorm, but only got it finished now (i.e. was low in the list of priorities).
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm

What do you do when random guildies that you don't know whisper you their email and ask to join or friend you on RealID? My response is "no", but couched in some vague language like: "I use an Apple Mac. It doesn't work with Apple Mac." Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 pm

"Don't know you well enough, son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real ID - world of facebook, game over   Real ID - world of facebook, game over - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real ID - world of facebook, game over
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4