We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés   [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:54 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=13200295340&sid=1 - Vyp))

Arshes: I had this.. idea..

Arshes stands talking to Xoran the Decever.

Arshes: i have a plan for a device, a revolutionary idea that can change the power balance of this world!

Xoran: what? explain..

Arshes: well then, imagine a Saronite bomb, with Saronite caiseing and everything exept it was a rocket! like the Pyro rockets!

Xoran: yes?

Arshes: Alright! stay with me now.. what if.. we made a huge one! a realy huge.. saronite rocket! like.. at the size of a tower!

Xoran: big bombs have been made before.

Arshes: yes! yes but.. but.. if you imagine puting alot of reacting agents into two chaimbers, and a thrird chaimber of the rocket.. for Goblin Rocket Fuel yes?

Xoran: yes?

Arshes: we need alot of fuel! it must be able to travle in the air, all the way from the undercity to reatch stormwind! perhaps ironforge!

Xoran: perhaps ogrimmar?

Arshes: it must be able to strike anywhere in the world, calculateing the size of the rocket and the ammount of fuel needed.. and weight.. hmmm...

Xoran: and what kind of blasting powder do you want to use? this all sounds a bit off to me.

Arshes: well, i figured were loading one chaimber with Dense blasting powder.. the otherone we load with Blight, or any other dissease.. or hazzardus matterial.. to have a nice spread effect!

Xoran: right?

Arshes: yes! and to make it even biger and grander! i have this idea.. of.. useing two Dense Titansteel cores inside the chaimbers, titansteel is infused by the elements.. and may be strong enough to set off a chain reaction wich has never been seen the likes of!

Xoran: and how do you plan on this rocket to hit whatever its suppose to hit?

Arshes: well thats easy.. we sneak into the inns.. of the targeted citys.. and bind Harthstones to them, then we use the force of the harthstones as a homing-beacon for the rocke`s projectory!

Xoran: you know, the house... or anybody for that matter will never finance such a crazy idea! theres to many things that can go wrong

Arshes: relax.. in due time.. i will calculate all this minor.. chances.. and flaws.. just you wait! when Doc Archnazg is back in service! i will precent to him... the ICBM! or inter-continental Balistic Missile!

Xoran: ....

The two stans idly chating for another ten minnutes before continueing their daily un-lives.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés   [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Sharpening her daggers behind a pillar in the Ruins of Lordaeron, Hazabel watches as Arshés travels back and forth carrying large pieces of metal and many a chemical components.

"Oh boy... no good can come of this!"

Snickering malevolently to herself, she proceeds to follow the nutjob.

((reply by Hazabel))
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés   [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Declined?!

she reads the document given to her by the Undercity Resource-storehouse.

"Dear Arshes

Due to a poorly writen application for resources to your ICBM project we have to decline you,

you must learn that spelling and wrighting is whats important thees days

we suggest you to seek out Doc- Szurish, he teatches young elfs and forsaken alikes to spell and wright.

*Stamp of the Undercity storehouse*

*she curses and shouts a bit before tossing the note away*

fine.. fine.. a few months.. setback yes.. il just get the resources myself... urgh...
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés   [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Picking up the note that the nutjob threw away, Hazabel "Phantomlimb" Rotarm frowns and puts her tongue out at the security in front of the Resource-Storehouse's doors.

"Idiots!!! Just cuz she can't write properly doesn't mean she's not a genious!!! I should boil your brains and feed them to the blight-houn----

* an axe swings and almost beheads the youngster rogue*

By the foul breath of Kel'Thuzad!!! I'm outta here!!!!"

*the well known sound of a rogue vanishing and popping sprint is heard*

[ Post edited by Hazabel ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés   [RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Forsaken Vengence - By Arshés
Page 1 of 1