We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave Empty
PostSubject: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:11 pm

[RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave Sylvanas1

The Supreme Forsaken Conclave

The Dark Lord of the House of Sylvanas has formed a group who are strongly like-minded in the proper defence of the Horde and the governing of the Banshee Queen’s realm, hence the name, and addressing the necessary threats. Also in this group is a great interest for magical and scientific developments in order to aid the war efforts against the Lich King.

Governed by an assembly of councilors, the Supreme Forsaken Conclave is the ruling body of the land. The conclave also seek to optimize what they have, obtain more to ensure the productivity of their work and possession of controlling influence. While all the time following the interests of the Dark Lady, the Conclave and zealous and ruthless, considering those not with them, against them.

They are based in the Undercity, and that is considered their hub.

This is not a guild. It is a collection of guilds and individuals with interests in serving the Forsaken and generally the Horde.

Objectives of the Supreme Forsaken Conclave?

• The security of the realm of the Horde and its land, primarily .
• Eradication of any threats to the Horde.
• Development of weapons, defences, science and culture.
• To maintain secure order and control in their lands.
• To bring peace and prosperity to the world.

Serving in the Supreme Forsaken Conclave

To serve in the Conclave, one must apply via mail to the conscripters. Once joining you shall be considered a servant of the Banshee Queen, and be delegated a rank and role. Working in the Conclave will allow you to gain influence and control, and enough to be onto the council at some stage.

This is not a guild. It is a collection of guilds and individuals with interests in serving the Forsaken government. You can be in any guild aswell as being a member of the Supreme Forsaken Council.

It is open to ANY race, though of course, it may be more difficult for some races to achieve seats on the council, so there could be a further challenge for the likes of tauren, troll and orc.

Ranks and Roles
Some of the ranks and roles which will be available in the Supreme Forsaken Conclave. There will be more to come as we grow.

• Supreme Councillor
• High Councillor
• Departments with examples
o Relations (Ambassador, Missionary, Herald)
o Research and Development (Apothecary, medical, Body enhancement)
o Military Functions (War advisor, General)

Leadership

The Supreme Forsaken Conclave’s head figure is the Queen, though the second from that, whom handles governing is the Supreme Councillor. The supreme councillor must have the majority vote of the Conclave before he is allowed to process any order. Should he or she disobey that they shall be trailed and likely sentenced to a severe punishment, never to sit in office or conclave anymore.

The leader will be elected. Unsure, at the moment, how this will be done – likely a similar method of the Stormwind Council.

(( Now, this is a new project in order to fire up some big RP on the realm. Any race can get involved, in many ways. If you'd like to know more or become part of it, let me know in game. Can catch me on Fathius or Vasarche most of the time. We are in need of most roles at the moment. For the first term, it will likely be the Dark Lord (Fathius) as Supreme Councillor, to take control and get it up and running. The terms are 3 months long. ))

Last edited by Archnazg on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Sounds interesting and very detailed. Would like to see this in action! The Undercity has a strong RP community so in fact I believe this will work with enough dedicated role players so all of luck! I might later when this gets official write about it in the SSD Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Indeed, taking the seeming 'control' HoS has off it, and laying it onto a conclave of lots of different RPers! So that should go down quite well, I think. I just hope we can get enough people involved. The Stormwind Council seems to have been successful, and I have some good dedicated people behind this at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Hmm, I hope in about 2 months I can present my RP project which is well, similar in some ways, anyhow good luck with it! Keep me (and the other non playing RP'ers) up to date here!

Reminds me of, how many forsaken orientated guilds do exist currently? Windrunner Deathguard, House of Sylvanas, Lordaeron Militia? Am I missing someone?
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Just two at the moment, House of Sylvanas and Windrunner Deathguard. But I'm hoping to bring in Forsaken RPers from all different RP guilds and guilds in general. Though it is open to all races. Look forward to seeing what you have, Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

So, to simplify, this should basically be the Horde version of the Stormwind Council?
This political roleplaying is indeed fitting for the Forsaken and the Blood Elves, being the two civilized races of the Horde. It's completely out of the tribal-militaristic lifestyle of the orcs, trolls and tauren - so, as you say, it's a bigger challenge for them to get in (if they have interest in it at all, of course).
Only two Forsaken-focused RP guilds, you say? This means the Royal Apothecary Society is inactive at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Mindrathu

Mindrathu

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Archnazg wrote:
Just two at the moment, House of Sylvanas and Windrunner Deathguard. But I'm hoping to bring in Forsaken RPers from all different RP guilds and guilds in general. Though it is open to all races. Look forward to seeing what you have, Shadow.

Hey, don't forget us aswell. Though I wouldn't call my Council exactly active...

Anyway, I reckon this could definatly get itself off the ground. Might see if I can make it in myself.
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 am

With the recent changes in HoS however, I'm wondering if this will still be a go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave   [RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Project] The Supreme Forsaken Conclave
Page 1 of 1