We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The OOCtard Ganking Club

Go down 
+4
Ryleen
Snicka
Opathu
Vexacus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The OOCtard Ganking Club Empty
PostSubject: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 am

Greetings mortals.

As we all know RPers are actually in a small minority on the server, despite it's "RP"-PvP tag.
Most people even if they don't RP are decent enough to not deliberately try to disrupt events, but occassionally you do come accross a fetid little cockmuncher who does his best to scream abuse at events along the lines of "RP IS 4 GEEKS, LOLOLOLLOL."

Reporting to a GM results in no action, giving them abuse only likely gets you a ban, and naming and shaming them on the Realm Forum is also not permitted.

Unfortunately as you cannot attack your own faction, theres not much you can do except ignore. I usually find that ignoring works wonders, or even just RPing in their face and subtly lolling back at them can be great fun. However sometimes there are those that just deserve a damn good hiding.

Seeing as we have both factions represented here, I thought it might be nice to name and shame some of these lovely OOCtards. If you happen to come accross them on your travels, and they don't belong on your faction, you might consider to camp the living shit out of them should the opportunity arise.

In addition, I also have a dwarf rogue on this server (only 52 atm) and theres nothing I like better when I have a bad hangover than camping some jackass to cheer myself up.

Some rules to consider before posting:

- to name and shame someone here we are talking about deliberate harrassment, not general OOC stuff you see when walking through Org and the like

- ask them politely at first to behave, if not open a ticket (not that anything will happen), then finally come here

- post a screenie of the behaviour so we can stop people being falsely accused
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 pm

Please 'gank the shit' out of the OOCtards, dear Alliance:

1. Vexacus -- big fat green orc with bad eyesight, buck tusks and NHS specs (destro goggles ... yeah right!). Can be seen directing entire legions of Orcs, battalions of which gank fair Alliance settlements at will

2. Bhodek -- some butt-munching hunter with a floppy hat, who likes to hang out in the Warsong woods, ganking nice little elves

3. Lothor -- doesn't gank much, but definitely does too many drugs. KoS.

4. Grimjack -- must die.

5. Vypra -- legendary mistress of the Broken Keel in Ratchet. Sold my alt a bad bottle of booze which gave him the runs for 3 days and nights. Also happened to kill Lyranne in the process, but that's neither here nor there Laughing For the sake of Health and Safety, she must be slain!! WARNING: Epic Raid Boss armed with BO, spices and a big spoon.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm

Please "gank the shit out" of the following person, dear Alliance:

1. Opathu. He posted the very same KoS list twice. Certainly a spammer.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am

eeek I can;t delete
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:59 am

OK, here is a genuine OOCtard ganking and corpse camping bastard:

Aryn, night elf rogue, Echoes of Lordaeron.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Aryn

Last night he and 5 other friends ganked and then corpse-camped me at the Nagrand arena vendors. He did the usual tea bagging then sitting on my corpse, as they all waited around to kill me instantly on ress.

Opathu has made a post about this and is offering gold or other rewards for screenies of bringing Aryn's head:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=4652265193&sid=1
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 am

How do you know he was OOC? Maybe he likes to play a gay elf, and his teebagging was infact his way of showing you love.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 am

Vexacus wrote:
How do you know he was OOC? Maybe he likes to play a gay elf, and his teebagging was infact his way of showing you love.

Smart.

Arse.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 am

I deleted the double post for you, Opathu
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 am

Opathu wrote:
Please 'gank the shit' out of the OOCtards, dear Alliance:

5. Vypra -- legendary mistress of the Broken Keel in Ratchet. Sold my alt a bad bottle of booze which gave him the runs for 3 days and nights. Also happened to kill Lyranne in the process, but that's neither here nor there Laughing For the sake of Health and Safety, she must be slain!! WARNING: Epic Raid Boss armed with BO, spices and a big spoon.

I'm not dead! If anything, that whole event 'merely' fractured my fragile psyche so that I now have two personalities, don't I George? George agrees. He likes pine.
It's really no big deal. And even that's taking into account she pretty much had a mood that swung like an overzealous swingy-thing on speed. *starts humming 'manic depression' by Hendrix* But seriously, yeah... Lyranne's... messed up. So messed up this post went from first to third, and I didn't even mean to do that, guv.

'Twas Yma that was slain, and 'twas not the beautiful Vypra that is guilty, but rather some ne'er-do-well who's name escapes me like some runny substance trickling 'tween my digits.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 5:17 pm

No OOCtards in need of a camping? My rogue is 55 now as well. You make me a sad panda. Sad
Back to top Go down
Azeem

Azeem

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 am

This is a great idea.

I will get together a list on our forum of the pathetic miscreants.

Although, as of late the alliance side has been pretty quiet from OOCtards.

And is it me or does it really piss anyone else off when you get spammed in /y

Shame I cant develop some sort of OOCtard bomb that causes the speakers on the PC to create a high pitched whistled shattering the windows and covering said numpty in glass........ wow work must be hella slow today..

Azeem
(off for anger management)
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Azeem wrote:
This is a great idea.

I will get together a list on our forum of the pathetic miscreants.

Although, as of late the alliance side has been pretty quiet from OOCtards.

And is it me or does it really piss anyone else off when you get spammed in /y

Shame I cant develop some sort of OOCtard bomb that causes the speakers on the PC to create a high pitched whistled shattering the windows and covering said numpty in glass........ wow work must be hella slow today..

Azeem
(off for anger management)

I killed that nerd-burglar, Odaq -wotever his name is, the other day. Most satisfying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Mooje: Undead rogue (FOTM much?) says RPers are gay nerds...wanna get him in a gay old gang bang perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 am

Oh how many times I came across people calling RPers 'gay'. Just as well I don't see it as any kind of slur, though it's tedius to hear morons use such a word as an 'insult'. But there's something almost endearingly stupid about someone saying 'lol ur gay'. You almost want to get a pillow and smother them with love... Oh wait... I mean, um... yeah... I'd never do that...

Note: My annoyance comes from a combination of the general OOC nature of these people, the active attempt to annoy any RPers on an - at least partially - RP server with disruptive OOC banter, the assumption that being called gay is considered an insult, and therefore will hurt those who are refered to as such, and the feeling that a game is supposed to be played for fun, not to have a twerp come along and initiate a torrent of close-minded stupidity.

I have a horrible feeling that onley makes sense to me, so if that's the case, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 am

Please Gank these idiots.

Charge: Being an ooctard / claiming to be an RP'r

Situation. My one char was fishing and Liontooth claimed Tivak toying with his mind has convinced him he is a pigeon. He proceeded to strip and jump circles around my character going "koooor, kooooooor"

He was proceeded shortly there after by Lyranne talking to a hairy dwarf that looks extremly similar to Vypras with Opathu dribbling saliva in the background staring at the Dwarf. Lyranne was unable to stop stroking the dwarves beard until Gurfang arrived and Lyranne ran. Gurfang took one look at liontooth and proceeded to strip down as well. I left at this point.

Please kill these ooctards. No matter how many times I said STFU! RP IS GAY! GET ON MSN FOR REAL GURL! I was just ignored so if you would be so kind to camp them (preferably by sitting on their face) I would be much obligied.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:59 am

Liontooth wrote:
Mooje: Undead rogue (FOTM much?) says RPers are gay nerds...wanna get him in a gay old gang bang perhaps?

My first customer, YIPPEE! cheers

Of course lion, it would be my pleasure
Sure his name is right? Couldn't armory him.
What level is he? My dwarf is 60 now.... should ding 61 this evening and my Fist Of Reckoning is ready for me to equip and smack some tards up with! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 pm

He was 59 last i checked....hes from that guild Out of the Darkness
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 pm

hehe Tiv.

Well, my alt Jareel (32 hunter) had a narrow escape last night in Stranglethorn ... made me laugh a lot though. I put on my 'track humanoids' and saw this red dot come up behind me. Turned quickly a saw it was a human warrior with 2h sword, named Killalot (/facepalm), no guild. Charges me, I resist stun and carry on riding. Charges or intercepts again, after wacking me (me still on wolf), and resist stun again! Lol. Carried on riding around him for a bit, then just left him behind ...

So Horde feel free to gank that one.

As for Horde to gank: how about the AO? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:08 am

Tivak wrote:
Please Gank these idiots.

Charge: Being an ooctard / claiming to be an RP'r

Situation. My one char was fishing and Liontooth claimed Tivak toying with his mind has convinced him he is a pigeon. He proceeded to strip and jump circles around my character going "koooor, kooooooor"

He was proceeded shortly there after by Lyranne talking to a hairy dwarf that looks extremly similar to Vypras with Opathu dribbling saliva in the background staring at the Dwarf. Lyranne was unable to stop stroking the dwarves beard until Gurfang arrived and Lyranne ran. Gurfang took one look at liontooth and proceeded to strip down as well. I left at this point.

Please kill these ooctards. No matter how many times I said STFU! RP IS GAY! GET ON MSN FOR REAL GURL! I was just ignored so if you would be so kind to camp them (preferably by sitting on their face) I would be much obligied.

That was a good night. But a minor correction, I wasn't stroking the beard, merely fondling it. None of the Horde races can grow such impressive face-fuzz, so I was curious.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 am

Lyranne wrote:
That was a good night. But a minor correction, I wasn't stroking the beard, merely fondling it. None of the Horde races can grow such impressive face-fuzz, so I was curious.

Perhaps it was a reference to Opathu or Suulas stroking the dwarven female's beard ...
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:44 pm

A dwarf female with a beard!? Send her to me, now! *promptly attempts to find hairy female dwarves and fondle their beards* Ooh, so soft.

Heard of a Freudian slip? I put 'hairy female trolls' instead of dwarves, before quickly correcting it. I really have got to see a doctor about my troll fixation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Some new guild is about, quel'danas bullies, horde side, I suggest we put 'm on KoS x)
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Lùthiën Moonstalker wrote:
Some new guild is about, quel'danas bullies, horde side, I suggest we put 'm on KoS x)

Sounds like a rip-off of the Booty Bay Bullies. Oh well, it's all "lol" "bur" and "agol" to me ... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 am

Liontooth wrote:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5379798415&sid=1

We have a job!

To the Gank Mobile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OOCtard Ganking Club   The OOCtard Ganking Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The OOCtard Ganking Club
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next