We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Booty Bay Yacht Club

Go down 
+5
Feronius
Vexacus
Archnazg
Vypra
Shardara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardara

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-02

The Booty Bay Yacht Club Empty
PostSubject: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 am

A recently founded Alliance guild, based in Booty Bay, we number alot of ex-tabletop roleplayers, and are looking to get involved in some RP within WoW. Not sure if this is the right forum, but if someone can help in getting the ball rolling as I have personally run several interal RP events, of a light-hearted nature, and have established a background for the guild as well. I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Many thanks

Shardara
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 am

Hi Shardara,

Great to see you here. If you can, please post in the alliance guilds list using the following tried and tested format:

GUILD:
WWW:
FOCUS:
COMMENTS:
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 am

Good to see more RP stuff happening. A yaught club though? Of all things, why a yaught club? Sounds like something a PVP guild would name themselves, in my opinion. Well, we've seen Redridge Yaught Club, or something, which existed of PVP leet kids running around ganking folk, BOOTY BAY BULLIES which are just funny :p.

Is there any background/details about what style of roleplaying/objectives/reasons etc you could provide?
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 am

Archnazg wrote:
Good to see more RP stuff happening. A yaught club though? Of all things, why a yaught club? Sounds like something a PVP guild would name themselves, in my opinion. Well, we've seen Redridge Yaught Club, or something, which existed of PVP leet kids running around ganking folk, BOOTY BAY BULLIES which are just funny :p.

Is there any background/details about what style of roleplaying/objectives/reasons etc you could provide?

Yaught club? Scottish spelling for the fail, srs I had no idea schools were so bad up there. Very Happy

You are thinking of Loch Modan Yacht Club archie, and indeed they weren't an RP guild AFAIK.
Why not a yacht club? Goblin cities are supposed to be places where you can buy anything with gold,
sounds to me like the pefect place for a wealthy sailing organisation to set up shop. Wink
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 am

I think it's the 3th or 4th of those clubs Razz altough I don't think the others were RPguilds.. dunno
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the guild as a first.

I'm sure you can manage to find here some nice RP. I can imagine some people very interested in boats, lets just hope no pirates get word of this as they might get ideas.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 am

Vexacus wrote:
Archnazg wrote:

Yaught club? Scottish spelling for the fail, srs I had no idea schools were so bad up there. Very Happy

You are thinking of Loch Modan Yacht Club archie, and indeed they weren't an RP guild AFAIK.
Why not a yacht club? Goblin cities are supposed to be places where you can buy anything with gold,
sounds to me like the pefect place for a wealthy sailing organisation to set up shop. Wink

Aye sorry lol, my spelling is totally messy :p. Hm, that is true. Well, I SUPPOSE so, when you put it like that. I guess I should be a little more open minded *grunt*
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 am

I saw one of them RP'ing and it's pretty funny and decent!
Back to top Go down
Shardara

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 am

It's a Yacht Club because we thought Gentlemens Club would be vetoed by Blizzard.... it's a cover story anyway, we're a mercenary outfit, and yachtsmen travel all over the world, and associate with the wealthy and powerful.....so gives us a good cover for meeting those same people as clients, or targets.....and means we can travel anywhere with a port, without causing too much fuss.
Back to top Go down
Shardara

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 am

Siheld wrote:
I saw one of them RP'ing and it's pretty funny and decent!

Really? I'd be interested to know who....
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 pm

This Draenei, dressed in Black.. with a parrot..And a pirate hat ><
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Siheld wrote:
This Draenei, dressed in Black.. with a parrot..And a pirate hat ><

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 pm

That was one- hell of a quick reply 0_o''
Are you stalking me?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

You wish, and pirate hat with parrot? Of course I reply in such cases!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Shardara

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Ah....that would be one of my Lieutenants, Markiez...
Back to top Go down
Despinar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: RIP BBYC   The Booty Bay Yacht Club EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Shardara wrote:
Ah....that would be one of my Lieutenants, Markiez...

This was best alience rp guild I'v come across yet, not seen anything better in 2 years...sniff. miss you guys. anyone know what server the survivors jumped to when the ship went down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Booty Bay Yacht Club   The Booty Bay Yacht Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The Booty Bay Yacht Club
Page 1 of 1