We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to move on...

Go down 
+24
Zanick
Opathu
Crowley
Katalmach
Huyana
Kadris
Nerinil
munechi
Vexacus
Quintilius
Emanee
Snicka
Morgalyen
Mindrathu
Leaf
Tyragon Shademourn
Shadowtroll
Lyranne
Chowlawu
torgadon
Artein
Siheld
emil_frojd
Vypra
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

time to move on... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Vypra wrote:
aww, you guys *gathers all up in a motherly hug* Very Happy

Ha ha! After a year of deinal, you admitted you are our mother!
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Finally she admits she is the mother!

*cackles and receives the hug*
Back to top Go down
Halti

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 am

Oh nooo, I return to game and stumble on this news ! Aww, I am gonna miss you, I was waiting to get the courage to go to Keel again.
Hope you have fun what ever you are doing now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Uhm Julie, I don't know if you already told us this, but I stumbled across this:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&gn=Extreme+Angling+Club

Did you quit playing wow, or got a transfer?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Hmmm... Vexacus, Vypra, Chabat... strange.
Or perhaps Vypra & Co. created an EAC on AD too? Note that this Chabat is of much lower level than the one in HoZ.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Yes was thinking the same, but I remember Vyp&Co (sorry vex) weren't that quick lvlers and the toons in that guild are also lvl 80.
I'm sure they have a good explanation.. Wink

TRAITORZZ OMG LOLzzZZ!111!!!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:30 pm

How many times have i said that when i was checking out all the rp realms b4 we moved to SSL, i did actually roll an alt on them all.

Hence, you will find a Vex and Vyp on most of the servers And yes, i've been mucking about on the Chabat on AD until my subscription ends
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Was guessing that, it explains the 0 achievementpoints Wink

But the big question is...
In which dimension are they now?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm

they set off for the South Seas to find bigger fish and more extreme locations to fish in Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

I suggest the Maelstorm, perhaps with the right bait you'll catch a big squidqueen.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

But they are level 80! Did you level your AD Vypra up to 80 when WotLK came out?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Snicka wrote:
But they are level 80! Did you level your AD Vypra up to 80 when WotLK came out?

You know, tha bluezz have an option called transfer?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Siheld wrote:
Snicka wrote:

You know, tha bluezz have an option called transfer?

But why transfer just before leaving the game? That makes zero sense, sorry, S'gnome.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Like she said: test other waters.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Siheld wrote:
Like she said: test other waters.

She tested other waters before settling down on SSL, not after. And she settled down on SSL already before WotLK came out.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Then..
Then..
I just lost a discussion.. ;(

I really have NO idea what those are doing there then ><

EDIT: never thought my 1000th would be in this post Razz
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Congratulations, S'Gnome! You're the fourth person on these forums to go over the magical 1000! (Vypra, Gurfang and Shadowtroll were the ones who beat you)
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 pm

It doesn't surprise me, I only post crap so that's quite a lot Razz
Lets not de-rail this further Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

On the lack of achievement points, not to mention the lack of Vexacus and Vypra on SSL's armoury, I have found that characters that are on accounts that have been made inactive don't exist when looked for and when you do an achievement comparison they are found but have no points. This explains why no points, but doesn't explain why we can see them when looking at the AD EAC.

The evidence available would suggest that they might have transferred (why else would they get characters to 80 on another realm, given Vyp's slowness to level being almost as legendary as mine!) and that because their account has only just gone out of paid time and so are visible but you can't see their achievements. Another interesting thing, Vex on AD has a couple of Naxx heroic epics. That means that the Vex on AD has been levelled and played to a particular standard asnd has to have gained some achievements, so it's either that Vex has transferred or he's been 2-timing SSL!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Most pointless discussion ever. Just ask them what is going on and thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 pm

They probably want to avoid all the no-lifing weirdoes around here. (And me Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Argent Dawn is full for a reason Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:

Come on ST, grow a sense of humour here, please! It's pure amusement that's creating the comments about it. Personally, I don't care why things are as they are, but it does give a reason to write ridiculous conspiracy theories!
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Shadowtroll wrote:

Come on ST, grow a sense of humour here, please! It's pure amusement that's creating the comments about it. Personally, I don't care why things are as they are, but it does give a reason to write ridiculous conspiracy theories!

Then far be it for me to interupt your fun then, Monsieur Poirot. time to move on... - Page 3 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Shadowtroll wrote:

Then far be it for me to interupt your fun then, Monsieur Poirot. time to move on... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Hehe, I think Siheld might be a bit put out if you or Vyp don't say at some point. As for me, I think it's the AD Mafia taking our RPers!

One thing that might make me interested is finding out what the status of Vex and Vyp on AD is so as to work out why they have no achievement points, but I can live with the lack of info by just carrying on with the fun.

New theory:
Vex paid for Vyp and he to transfer because he's playing both at the same time. After all, wasn't it he that asked about dual boxing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to move on...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next