We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to move on...

Go down 
+24
Zanick
Opathu
Crowley
Katalmach
Huyana
Kadris
Nerinil
munechi
Vexacus
Quintilius
Emanee
Snicka
Morgalyen
Mindrathu
Leaf
Tyragon Shademourn
Shadowtroll
Lyranne
Chowlawu
torgadon
Artein
Siheld
emil_frojd
Vypra
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

time to move on... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:38 am

Vypra wrote:
Yup, after 5 years, its time to do something else.

I wasn't planning on just quitting like this but tbh, i've just not had any motivation to log on this weekend.

I may pop on to close down the guild but when my subscription ends i won't be renewing it.

I'll still be hanging round this forum, so its not really goodbye, but i'd still like to say a massive thanks to everybody that's made my time on SSL so much fun.

love you all

- Julie I love you

Wow just saw this! Was wondering where you'd been. Sad news Sad

Thanks for all ur help to the RP community. Uve been great :')! Good luck outside WoW

Though I know we'll still see ya here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Where did this thread change from being a few of us having a laugh with the conspiracy theories to people wanting a serious answer? :roll:
Well, the telling of jokes is an art of its own, and it always rises from some emotional threat. The best jokes are dangerous, and dangerous because they are in some way truthful.
- Kurt Vonnegut (1922 - 2007)

Siheld wrote:
Leaf wrote:
It can easily be explained by four words:

"She changed her mind."

Or... a certain dude wanting to tinker around with two lvl 80 characters.

Here I think
See above, and now below...

Fact of the matter is - several people here, at least the ones that have been RPing with Vypra lately, want to know what's going on but hide it behind silly/awesome/cool jokes. My point was simply that of Liontooth, only a bit more "stop being annoying, it's too obvious that you actually want to know what's going on". It's natural to be curious, if only a little, given the circumstances and the RP prevalence of the character Vypra on SSL.

My comment was not to actually find an answer or continue any "real conspiracy theories", it was (an admittedly bad attempt) to stop the silly charade... pretty much.

Edit: :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 pm

So Snicka (the one without the playing time), Siheld (again, lacking the playing time, at least on his Horde char) and me (who hasn't RP'd with Vyp since the last Silvermoon Ball) all really want to know because we've RP'd with her recently?

No, it's really as simple as I put it in my last post.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Siheld showed actual interest in the beginning, there's no sign of him joking when he first asked if she had transferred.

Then again, you're oversimplifying my reply by saying that I'm only stating that you must've RPed with her recently to be curious, which wasn't what I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 pm

They went to the superior RP server...Oh yes I went there!

I bet Vypra did not expect the Spanish inquisition
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:30 pm

You were all too difficult to handle both in-game and here on the forums, and she didn't want to leave the forums. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm

She is a closet elitist and decided SSL was beneath her
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Liontooth wrote:
They went to the superior RP server...Oh yes I went there!

I bet Vypra did not expect the Spanish inquisition

Lol Lion, you're right at least in part...but then 'Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!' Laughing

Seriously though, i really didn't expect people to actually be that inrested in me and what i do in my own time that they'd go stalking me after i quit Rolling Eyes

Without wanting to be rude, its really nobody elses business...but rest assured, i reallyhave quit. Use those stalking skills of yours to see when the character was last playing and be content with that. Any inclination i may have felt to explain myself to people that had the good manners to ask discreetly has long since passed Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Sucks having a fan troupe eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Liontooth wrote:
She is a closet elitist and decided SSL was beneath her

Au contraire, we found the standards of RP too high on SSL and quit in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

The Internet is a scary place. People may like you too much.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 am

It's a testament to Vypra (and Vex's) charisma and imagination, plus dedication, that they are admired as much as they are. The fact that Vypra may also happen to be female and a bunch of sweaty adolescents also refer to her as "mother" is another issue entirely ... Razz

(sorry I couldn't resist!)

In all honesty, I think the dynamic duo have done an amazing job of energising SSL. I'm sure they'll continue to have a positive impact wherever, and whatever, they are doing hence: whether in games, hobbies or real life. Everyone probably thinks of me as "that slightly strange old man who keeps writing about brothels", but I've met Vypra in reality and she's a top gal. Vex I would like to meet but I think his weirdo meter went off the scale when offered the chance cyclops Haha Wink

Well, don't know about you, but I started my day with a call from a villain and am now waiting a chat with a scriptwriter. Then off to the seaside!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Nah Oppy I don't really think such of myself. I've not really put work in like I know Vyp has tried to. Maybe a few ideas here and there, but in reality I can have a quite short patience and work has been mental this year so my involvement hasn't been that great.

There are others far more worthy of such praise. It's the same faces we see over and over trying to make events and storylines and I salute them.
Back to top Go down
Aeolthelwen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Good luck on whatever it is you're filling your time with these days Smile Had a lot of fun with you two... gonna miss the races, the keel nights and the rl drunk vexie fooling around at night...
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Aeolthelwen wrote:
Good luck on whatever it is you're filling your time with these days Smile Had a lot of fun with you two... gonna miss the races, the keel nights and the rl drunk vexie fooling around at night...

Did he interfere with you two? *sniff* We should form a survivors group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Opathu wrote:
Did he interfere with you two? *sniff* We should form a survivors group.

You enjoyed every minute of it, no point crying about it afterwards. Wink
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

So.. Vypra was at the Jousting Tournament of Sang Real.
EXPLAIN IT NOAW JULIE!

Still.. one... big... conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Nope, Chabat was at the tournament.

let the conspiracy theories continue Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm

time to move on... - Page 5 Conspiracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Told ya they went to a better server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

no Lion, it really isn't Razz
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Tough it looks like it Razz
And if so, we won't blame you Vyphun Wink So.. how come you logged on AD at the 12th of november?

*grabs a bold of light and aims at Vypra*
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Told ya they went to a better server Very Happy

You're a tool of the AD propaganda machine! For shame loin!
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Poor vypra and vexacus getting pestered X)
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 pm

yes...make you wonder why we left huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to move on...   time to move on... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to move on...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next