We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... Empty
PostSubject: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:18 am

Invite me?

Its going to be 2 weeks before I can log whatsoever but yeah...
Back to top Go down

The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 am

I'd love to say that I could help you, but my finances refuse to allow me to have anything more than 1 account atm.

Oh yeah, and that thing called time seems to be an issue with that atm!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 am

After the Gnomereguard away it would be refreshing to see some Gnome RP, especially when we talk about the ELITE!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 am

Think your best bet for now would be Todeskin (who's on vacation at the moment, but should be back next week, I think) that means when you are on vacation.

As we have

Apricot - No active account
Wyspi - You can't invite yourself
Todeskin - Active but on vacation
Kapri - no invite rights I think (+ I think inactive account)
Dona - no invite rights I think (+ I think inactive account)
Bippy - no invite rights I think (+ I think inactive account)
Zansah - no invite rights I think (+ I think inactive account) (this one is yours right Gurf?)
Korna - no invite rights I think + inactive account
Dibb - no invite rights I think
Emixxie - no invite rights I think
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 am

Hmmmm might put her on a differant account, in which case I *could* invite myself Wink

That would work.

But then there's the whole not wanting to play again even though I really want to!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 am

Emanee wrote:
Hmmmm might put her on a differant account, in which case I *could* invite myself Wink

That would work.

But then there's the whole not wanting to play again even though I really want to!

Whats the big deal with not wanting to play even though you really want to? I mean I would understand if there are financial issues or time issues for not playing but is there any reason except the above said? If no just do it I mean its a game, you play games for fun so decide yourselve if its worth it and thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 am

Emanee wrote:

Then don't play.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

Its more knowing that I'm not so good at doing other things in my time if I play... not being 100% sure that I would restrict my play time sufficiently, and not ignore my better half.

I want to RP in the game again, and level up a lock- but I'm scared that I'd end up in too deep again... I guess it doesnt make much sense Wink
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 am

yes it does make sense....

Then you'd just have to take a good look at yourself.. and see if you'd be able to play casual enough or will start playing too much again.

I know myself good enough to know what the answer for myself would be, thus the reason I'm not playing.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 am

With being on Sabbatical it may be I have free time to 'play'

~But then I also need to learn Swedish, set up my online shop, craft, do art, get a dog and walk it muchly....etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 am

For you, if I make a guess about your self-control with WoW, I think it's 'safer' not to play.

You on the other hand should know yourself better than me, so I might be totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Do more Forum RP? less addictive and easier to manage.
+ less time consuming (hopefully? although I know your habits..)
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Find out what it is that drives you too deep and implement that in your other things in life, so that when you're "too deep" in that, you'll be able to start playing -- it'll become a reversed situation of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...   The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coldridge Elite - informal posible rebirth.... is there anyone who can...
Page 1 of 1