We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My car won't start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 am

So I'm stuck at home for potentially the next hour Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 am

Oh dear.

*calls in an air strike*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am

Looks like it might be an electrical fault, though am still awaiting the professional to look at it.
Back to top Go down

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Well, the mechanic started it but apparently it went completely flat overnight without anything being left on so I may need to get a new battery. Only Smarties have the answer!
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:46 pm

did you have anything plugged into the sockety things that allow the music to play or the cigarettes to be all hot - my boyfriends car phone charger managed to make his battery go flat....
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm

The only thing Phil has got which is electronic and plugs into the car is that pump. And the only thing that pumps up is his [Latex© Korean Industries] life-size Night Elf female hunter. So ..., erm ... don't tell me you did, Phil ... no ... please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Opathu wrote:
The only thing Phil has got which is electronic and plugs into the car is that pump. And the only thing that pumps up is his [Latex© Korean Industries] life-size Night Elf female hunter. So ..., erm ... don't tell me you did, Phil ... no ... please?

I was feeling lonely!!!

But seriously, I had nothing plugged in or turned on other than the fan, which turns off when the car is off anyway. It is a puzzle indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My car won't start Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car won't start   My car won't start Empty

Back to top Go down

My car won't start
Page 1 of 1