We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the first horde jamboree

Go down 
+13
rodyle
Seidra
Gorthark
Opathu
Bleaky
Oyhomas
Yuxi
Tivak
Zanick
Snicka
Vypra
Shadowtroll
munechi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

To be held, Sat. 16th August. What is the best arrival time?
the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
 7% [ 1 ]
the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:30 pm

sounds great Mune.

Did you want certain people to lead certain events?

example: Vyp to run fishing comp, Gorthark (or whoever) to run duelling... etc?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Great time schedule.
What do you mean by "important people", though? Guild leaders?
Will they have to miss the party and the storytelling event, or they won't, but they'll join in later, when they're complete?
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Quote :
sounds great Mune.

Did you want certain people to lead certain events?

example: Vyp to run fishing comp, Gorthark (or whoever) to run duelling... etc?

i was thinking of that

Quote :
Great time schedule.
What do you mean by "important people", though? Guild leaders?
Will they have to miss the party and the storytelling event, or they won't, but they'll join in later, when they're complete?

with important people i mean guild leaders and high ranks of guilds, emmesarys and people who have much influence

the current scedule is just an idea as i will probaly be in the meeting(i am important Smile) and i want to be in the party too
thing is i dont know how long the people will stay,maybe i should have first 30min party then tell the meeting will begin.
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 pm

i changed it a bit

19:00 everyone arives
19:05 those who want to make a market or recruiting thing choose a location and prepare.
19:10 the market and recruiting events start
19:40 the market and recruiting ends
19:40 the fishing ,ball games,hunting and dueling events start
20:10 the ball games,fishing,dueling and hunting events end
20:10 all food from the fishing and hunting gets colected and cooked
20:15 when all the food is cooked and ready everyone will be called together for diner
21:30 the party and story telling event will start
21:00 all the important people will be gathered for the meeting event
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:59 am

Fits perfectly for me (i hope for most also).

Now i think we should get it more populated among the Horde. How about we post it on the eu ssl forums?

And maybe make some IC rp commercials for this event Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:21 pm

i think i post something about this on SSL forums when i am back.

also can someone put something on the forums of other rp guilds so they know about this too?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Perhaps you can send out the IC invitations sooner or later. Are you going to be the organizer of the event IC too?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:46 pm

I could do this later when i am back. (If Mune allows me to do so since yeah depends who wants to be IC organizer ). Since its your idea Mune its supposed that you are but if you need help give a call Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:11 pm

ill be the iC orgenizer

and i send IC inventations too.
but if the other guilds know about this 1month before it happens here is less chance they orginize another event on it
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Good luck. On that day I fly to South Africa, so won't be around. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:23 pm

This is the post i will be sending to all the Guilds (and put on SSL if you think its okay):

The Horde Jamboree is an event that will be held every 2 months. Basicly its a meeting and feast between all horde rp guilds. It will be held north of ratchet right next to the southfury river and will be a big festival where there we can do many things.

the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Foto1qq4wm5

It will be much like the kosh'harg (see: http://www.wowwiki.com/Kosh%27harg ) of the orcs of dreanor. This is a large event with many playes and it will take about 5-10 hours. It will always be on the same location and always every around 2 months (this can be different, depends on what day most people can come).

Notes:
-the first event will be held saturday 16 augsust 19:00
-IC ratchet wont be as near as it is OOC (no city is near).its just that its near because there were no other spots as good as this one.
-it will be a meeting between the guilds and a festival.
-it will always be the same place,its a big place with only hostile creatures in the river(lvl 10 croco's).
-you aren't forced to participate in any of the events, you can always just sit around and chat and relax with freinds.

Itinerary:

19:00 everyone arives
19:05 Market (crafted items &enchants) and Guild recruitment - choose a location and prepare.
20:15 when all the food is cooked and ready everyone will be called together for dinner
21:30 the party and story telling event will start
21:00 all the important people (Guild leaders or Elected representatives) will be gathered for the meeting event.

If you have any further suggestions or queries plaese contact Munechi, Vypra or Snicka in game or post here: https://wearelegion.forumakers.com/latest-from-ssl-f6/the-first-horde-jamboree-t135-45.htm

Please note, at the time of posting, we still need event co-ordinators for the ball games, hunting and duelling!

so, what ya think?
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:58 pm

The Horde Jamboree is an event that will be held every 2 months. Basicly its a meeting and feast between all horde rp guilds.it will be held the 16th of august and will be a big festival where there we can do many things.

It will be much like the kosh'harg (see: http://www.wowwiki.com/Kosh%27harg ) of the orcs of dreanor. This is a large event with many playes and it will take about 3+ hours. It will always be on the same location and always every around 2 months (this can be different, depends on what day most people can come).

Notes:
-the first event will be held saturday 16 augsust 19:00
-IC ratchet wont be as near as it is OOC (no city is near).its just that its near because there were no other spots as good as this one.
-it will be a meeting between the guilds and a festival.
-it will always be the same place,its a big place with only hostile creatures in the river(lvl 10 croco's).
-you aren't forced to participate in any of the events, you can always just sit around and chat and relax with freinds.
-if everyone is partied out and the meeting event is done we can always make some new things

Itinerary:

19:00 everyone arives(earlyer is good too)
19:05 Market (crafted items &enchants) and Guild recruitment - choose a location and prepare.
20:15 when all the food is cooked and ready everyone will be called together for dinner
20:30 the party and story telling event will start
21:00 all the important people (Guild leaders or Elected representatives) will be gathered for the meeting event.

If you have any further suggestions or queries plaese contact Munechi(only in august), Vypra or Snicka in game or post here: https://wearelegion.forumakers.com/latest-from-ssl-f6/the-first-horde-jamboree-t135-45.htm

Please note, at the time of posting, we still need event co-ordinators for the ball games, hunting, party, cooking and duelling!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lets post this on every rp guild forum
ill take the wow forums and greywolftribe forums
who takes party/storytelling event coordinator place?
ill take the co-ordinator place for market ,hunting and recruiting event and the meeting event.
also i update the first post and add and remove some lists and stuff.

Last edited by munechi on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Just a little detail, but why is the event beginning at 21:30 mentioned before the event beginning at 21:00? All the other events are in chronological order, but this one is a twist which is quite illogical.
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 pm

its a typo
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:37 am

posted you're updated version on every forum i could get to Smile
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:56 am

thanks.
what are all the forums you can get too?(so others dont post on the same)
Back to top Go down
Gorthark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am

If I would be chosen a co-ordinator of duelling, would I be able to participate in it myself?
Back to top Go down
http://bleedingaxe.forumakers.com
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:24 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:41 am

munechi wrote:
thanks.
what are all the forums you can get too?(so others dont post on the same)

nearly all of the ones in the guild list thread Smile
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:42 am

i saw that one Razz the greywolftribe has been posted twice Smile(by you and me)
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 am

hehe, well i'll delete mine. don't want to be accused of spamming Razz
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 am

i dont think they saw it yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:56 am

They've seen mine & made it a sticky...so i'll leave it Wink
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 am

more chance they will come instead of doing some raids then Razz
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm

AWESOME IDEA!!! congrats people! cheers

I hope that i can make it Smile I will especially join the hunting games...Having my bow in the hand and walking around killling innocent peopl...umh animals.. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first horde jamboree   the first horde jamboree - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first horde jamboree
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next