We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's happened to Aftermath?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What's happened to Aftermath? Empty
PostSubject: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

I guess this is predominantly aimed at Arch, but also to anyone that might know. AM were doing their usual thing of marching through the 25-man raiding stuff and then, once they hit Yogg Saron, they've done nothing as far as I can tell.
I'm just curious to know why this is.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Summer and a game thats just not what it was (tm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Emanee wrote:
Summer and a game thats just not what it was (tm)

Does the summer really kick in now? I'd have thought that myself if it was next month, but they seem to have disappeared for over a month now. As for the game, well I guess this means that we could see another disband somewhen soon if they aren't happy.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 am

Summer has been kicking off since early april (it kicked CC in the proverbials for sure).

The game from a PvE aspect and in my beliefs has been diluted. With hard modes as opposed to just purely hard bosses (though sure later bosses in Ululululu are hard as well), many good people are spread around guilds with players with lesser abilities- when least in TBC/Vanilla WoW you wanted a good guild it was easier to see which were and go from there.

True there's always bee good players in substandard guilds who stay for whatever reason - friendships, RP, PvP, slackness - but I feel its become even more diluted this expansion.

Of course you had more guilds at the begining of TBC (Requiem, The one I cant remember, the other one I cant remember, US, CC, The Core) and at the end only really Twilight and Echoes remained.... so maybe its the same again- I just think its even worse some how.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 am

you need to remeber Gurf, that a lot of ppl playing this game are still at school and so 'the summer' effect kinda kicks in when they start revising for their exams (if they plan to pass them that is Wink ).
That's follwed by them being taken on holiday by their parents (or in the case of those going to Uni, posibly setting off round the world travelling for a while). then, if the weather's nice, the rest of us spend less time at our pc's too. in all you can proably expect this decrease in activity to run from april to the end of august Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Vypra wrote:
you need to remeber Gurf, that a lot of ppl playing this game are still at school and so 'the summer' effect kinda kicks in when they start revising for their exams (if they plan to pass them that is Wink ).
That's follwed by them being taken on holiday by their parents (or in the case of those going to Uni, posibly setting off round the world travelling for a while). then, if the weather's nice, the rest of us spend less time at our pc's too. in all you can proably expect this decrease in activity to run from april to the end of august Razz

Aha! Forgot to add that in!
This is the problem with playing with mainly older players, this sort of thing never happens for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

I believ AM are still doing their usual thing... at least the friends i have on it are still raiding Ulduar on a regular basis, maybe not as much as when it came out but they still doing it...

I'm not sure how the Race turned out and who got server firsts and what not Gurf but maybe you'll find your answer there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm

Othragon wrote:
I believ AM are still doing their usual thing... at least the friends i have on it are still raiding Ulduar on a regular basis, maybe not as much as when it came out but they still doing it...

I'm not sure how the Race turned out and who got server firsts and what not Gurf but maybe you'll find your answer there...

This is the thing. If you go by the thread on the SSL forum they got the Yogg-saron 25-man kill and they've not been seen since. No hard modes, no real 10-man progress or anything else.

Ill admit that part of it is highly amusing, given what happened with the server first stuff in QD and all the flaming that happened, but it just seems strange that there has been seemingly no progress and no goodbye post, which has left me curious.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

We've not been updating the progress thread, I think.

But we're working on 25 man and 10 man hardmodes. Just attendence atm is the problem so we've not had the setup for much hardmodes in 25man. We clear ulduar 25 every week though, regardless.

Got like half the hardmodes done on 10 man, though we don't focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happened to Aftermath?   What's happened to Aftermath? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happened to Aftermath?
Page 1 of 1