We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nammòr

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-01

The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... Empty
PostSubject: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:54 pm

On a morning, a letter was written by Quadros, adviser of the Forsaken Council to High Warlord Brok'thar Skullaxe, leader of the G'thazagars...

"Greetings warlord Brok'thar, I've received word that one of your men holds possesion over an orb of ours that is very dear to us... 'The Haunt' like we call it. I would be pleased if you'd depart for Undercity so we can set things right and see if I'm wrong or right. This would be appropiate when you send me a letter back. I am looking forward to our meeting, please come IT is very dear to us.

Sincerly Quadros, advisor of the Forsaken Council."

Brok'thar Skullaxe left for Undercity immediatly that afternoon, bringing a loyal member of him too 'Agromir'.

Once there...

"Greetings Brok'thar! Please enter, enter my room... *a grin on his face was placed* You must be tired after a so long journey please be seated...
Brok'thar: Thank you Quardos, now tell me what is it you let me come over here?
Quardos: As I told you in my letter you received, ..*he pauses and stands up very shaky* we lost our precious orb, 'the Haunt'. I have received information one of your men stolen it from me, or even yourself..
Brok'thar: Sorry but you have been misinformed, we haven't got it.
Quardos: Oh... but I'm sure you have it or one of your men, let me explain..: we need it very hard, if we don't get it back we will undertake actions..
Brok'thar: We know nothing about this, but... do tell me what this orb is about, since you are soo interessted..
Agromir: Yeah, tell us Forsaken, we're losing patience..
Quardos: Easy Orc, orc... Now this orb has been stolen from Duskwood, where our HQ lies. This orb is needed for the summoning of a great Demon Lord.
*Brok'thar peers for a second at Agromir* Brok'thar: You wish to summon a demon lord?
Quardos: Yes, *laughs* some kind of ritual is amazing to see and even more when you unleash it.
Agromir: Keep your forked tongue behind your lips Forsaken...
Brok'thar: What do you think to achieve with this plan of yours and your fellow councilmembers, speak now!
Quardos: Oh.. control can be a powerfull thing, that is the way I see it, now give me my orb or otherwise I am using this.. *Quardos unfolds a lockbox* behold! A 'Burning Gem', this item is fare more powerfull than the Demon Lord, if I do it as I am learned... I can unleash destruction and choas amongst Azeroth and beyond! *laugh* So give me my orb and I give you my gem...
Brok'thar: If that Gem is far more dangerous than the orb, then why do you want to trade it?
Quardos: Because... A demon lord is less dangerous when it unleashes, but for over decades it will terorrize the lands and destroy all living things!
Agromir: I've had it! Here! Here you got the orb!
Brok'thar: You have it Agromir, why didn't you tell me before?!
Agromir: Of no matter Warlord... Now Quardos we'll trade!
Quardos: Ah what a show! Yes... here it goes. *rolls over the Burning Gem*
Agromir: *rolls over the orb*
Brok'thar Now!

After that, ... Brok'thar and Agromir persuaded Qaurdos in search for the orb they traded. Qaurdos got away and so a time of terror would begin... Brok'thar on a meeting in Orgrimmar: "People of the Horde! A new task lies upon our shoulders! A task so heavy we will need to work together. For this, I call all brave warriors of the Horde, guilds, to help us in this! So please do so and rush us to aid against the Forsaken Council! My life for the Horde!" (( OOC: everyone who wants to take part of this let me know in-game in an RP letter, this will be fun so whole guilds can join this too ))
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:41 pm

<OOC>

Im a bit confused by this. Maybe you can clear it up for me.

This is my understanding of the above;

One of the Gthazagars came into the possession of a demonic orb.

The Gthazagars were contacted by a group who claims to own said orb, who then say they require it to summon a demon lord.

The Forsaken Council offers another demonic artifact in exchange for the orb that will summon the demon lord.

The Gthazagars agree and the exchange is made.

The two groups part ways, and Brokthar goes to rally support against the Forsaken Council to prevent them from summoning the demon lord.

Is this a correct reading of your post?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Orcs falling again to demon corruption! A warsongs nightmare!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Well... for the sake of the Gthazagars i hope they keep the fact that they possess the "Burning Gem" a secret or that they destroy it asap since owning such a gem is a health hazard in the orc society Razz
Back to top Go down
Nammòr

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Katalmach wrote:
<OOC>

Im a bit confused by this. Maybe you can clear it up for me.

This is my understanding of the above;

One of the Gthazagars came into the possession of a demonic orb.

The Gthazagars were contacted by a group who claims to own said orb, who then say they require it to summon a demon lord.

The Forsaken Council offers another demonic artifact in exchange for the orb that will summon the demon lord.

The Gthazagars agree and the exchange is made.

The two groups part ways, and Brokthar goes to rally support against the Forsaken Council to prevent them from summoning the demon lord.

Is this a correct reading of your post?
Yes Katalmach that is somewhat a shortened story of it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Over the Zeppelin Tower in the harsh landscape of Durotar, as the sun sets over the horizon, a single undead shining with an arcane aura on his shoulders and a contingent of three orcs, leaded by a finely dressed one carry on a lively conversation:

"This is nothing more then another consequence of the unbalance of power that your Queen allows to take place in her domains!! If this so much as smells as a threat to the Warchief there will be swift retributions, rotten one! She will be punished for her failure to control the actions of her own!" - out spitted the orc, clearly enraged. Peering at the mountains around him, the undead's semblant remained unchanged as he spoke:
"First of all, i'd recommend you measure the extent and the consequences of your words, lest you have no love for your skin... Don't trust democracy will keep your hide safe from my grasp...polithician. " - allowing himself a slight sigh, the undead turned to orc and faced him, his emotionless gaze slowly turning to a morbid grin:
"However i am aware of your concern and just how touchy your kin gets whan it comes to the use of fel energies... rest assured we aren't sleeping as some may think... this "Council" has been under surveillance from it's very beggining... " - the orc laughed, interrupting the forsaken's line of thought: "Some surveillance! You let them walk around with a Demon Orb!!!" A small but condensed burst of magic muffled out from the Undead's fists, causing the two vigilant armed orc guards to rest their thumbs on their ironclad axes. The undead spoke, his voice plain and toneless, but threatening nonetheless:
"Listen well! It does not surprise me that some of your kin is eager to once again feast on demon's blood, and neither it does that some of you abominate it and will go to any lenghts to dispose of demonic influences... none of that matters to me, what you must learn once and for all is that we are vigilant and our sharpest daggers have already begun to aim at this new threat of wich you are so fearfull!!"
After a short but noisy snort, the orc diplomat ironically replied:
"Vigilant... as you were when the Dreadlord caught you with your pants down? I recall your Queen kneeling helpless before Thra..." -- The sentence was left unfinished as the orc's head flew, separated from his body leaving behind a trail of blood that spilled down below in Durotar's sands... The undead's spectral blade was teeming with an dark aura as he spitted on the headless body:
"Fool of an orc... you learned the hard way how we take care of our business..." Almost before he finished his sentence the orc warriors where upon him, cleaving their axes against the undead's timely casted arcane shield, that held the blows as he began spellcasting his counter. The ever watchfull goblin tower workers were divided, some began organising themselves to end the brawl while others began taking bets on who'd be the winner of it. Before the next clashing of arms took place, the Zeppelin from Tirisfal began arriving the tower, packed with rotten Deathguards that seeing one of their own apothecarions surrounded by armed green skins where already hanging from the vessel's walls, arming themselves. What followed was an intimidating shout that froze everyone in their feet.
"ENOUGH OF THIS!"
From the zeppelin came an plated armor undead warrior that disembarked in a fast but morbid pace, his bones grinding against his armor and at first sight carrying no arms. All the undead guards stood still as he passed them by, all but the apothecarion that approached him and quickly began a torrent of words in his mothertongue. The orc warriors kept their axes high and the goblin bruisers were slowly coming close aswell. After a quick nod and a quick peer at the beheaded orc's corpse, the undead warrior dismissed the scientist, that blinked his way into the ship hissing at everyone. Adressing the orc warriors, the newly arriven undead spoke:
"Fellow members of the Horde... I am captain Rotarm of the Banshee Queen's Deathguard. Lower your arms and listen to me, i beg of you fine orcs." - Reluctantly, the orcs came closer the unarmed undead and listened to him, still wielding their axes. " I appologise for this... diplomatic incident. I assuer you the culpit will be severely punished. You managed your duties with extreme honor and efficience! You will return to your rulers with a brief message:
There will be no quarter for corrupted ones, undead or not, we will track down and neutralize this threat If indeed it proves to be one. We have no reason to battle here when we have a common enemy...
"
As he spoke a young female undead scribe rushed to hand the orc warriors a small scroll, sealed with the seal of the Banshee Queen. This seemed to soothe them some way, as they stared at the scrolls, that reeked of magic made to numb one's senses. The captain grinned, and quickly ordered the orc warriors to return to their bases, to wich they complied immediatly, putting an end to the event.

As the Zeppelin began his route back to Tirisfal, the captain and the young scribe whispered in gutterspeak:
"Shadow bless this lure of yours... the lest they know the better... right captain? -
Aye. As eager for war as some orcs may be, it falls upon us to study the true meaning of this Orb that got them so nervous. You shall look deeply into this "Council"... try to arrange a meeting, i do not rush to trial our very own kin that easily, perhaps there is more about them that meets the eye...
"
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:21 am

Othragon I salute you for a great story!
Back to top Go down
Nammòr

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:47 am

Othragon wrote:
Over the Zeppelin Tower in the harsh landscape of Durotar, as the sun sets over the horizon, a single undead shining with an arcane aura on his shoulders and a contingent of three orcs, leaded by a finely dressed one carry on a lively conversation:

"This is nothing more then another consequence of the unbalance of power that your Queen allows to take place in her domains!! If this so much as smells as a threat to the Warchief there will be swift retributions, rotten one! She will be punished for her failure to control the actions of her own!" - out spitted the orc, clearly enraged. Peering at the mountains around him, the undead's semblant remained unchanged as he spoke:
"First of all, i'd recommend you measure the extent and the consequences of your words, lest you have no love for your skin... Don't trust democracy will keep your hide safe from my grasp...polithician. " - allowing himself a slight sigh, the undead turned to orc and faced him, his emotionless gaze slowly turning to a morbid grin:
"However i am aware of your concern and just how touchy your kin gets whan it comes to the use of fel energies... rest assured we aren't sleeping as some may think... this "Council" has been under surveillance from it's very beggining... " - the orc laughed, interrupting the forsaken's line of thought: "Some surveillance! You let them walk around with a Demon Orb!!!" A small but condensed burst of magic muffled out from the Undead's fists, causing the two vigilant armed orc guards to rest their thumbs on their ironclad axes. The undead spoke, his voice plain and toneless, but threatening nonetheless:
"Listen well! It does not surprise me that some of your kin is eager to once again feast on demon's blood, and neither it does that some of you abominate it and will go to any lenghts to dispose of demonic influences... none of that matters to me, what you must learn once and for all is that we are vigilant and our sharpest daggers have already begun to aim at this new threat of wich you are so fearfull!!"
After a short but noisy snort, the orc diplomat ironically replied:
"Vigilant... as you were when the Dreadlord caught you with your pants down? I recall your Queen kneeling helpless before Thra..." -- The sentence was left unfinished as the orc's head flew, separated from his body leaving behind a trail of blood that spilled down below in Durotar's sands... The undead's spectral blade was teeming with an dark aura as he spitted on the headless body:
"Fool of an orc... you learned the hard way how we take care of our business..." Almost before he finished his sentence the orc warriors where upon him, cleaving their axes against the undead's timely casted arcane shield, that held the blows as he began spellcasting his counter. The ever watchfull goblin tower workers were divided, some began organising themselves to end the brawl while others began taking bets on who'd be the winner of it. Before the next clashing of arms took place, the Zeppelin from Tirisfal began arriving the tower, packed with rotten Deathguards that seeing one of their own apothecarions surrounded by armed green skins where already hanging from the vessel's walls, arming themselves. What followed was an intimidating shout that froze everyone in their feet.
"ENOUGH OF THIS!"
From the zeppelin came an plated armor undead warrior that disembarked in a fast but morbid pace, his bones grinding against his armor and at first sight carrying no arms. All the undead guards stood still as he passed them by, all but the apothecarion that approached him and quickly began a torrent of words in his mothertongue. The orc warriors kept their axes high and the goblin bruisers were slowly coming close aswell. After a quick nod and a quick peer at the beheaded orc's corpse, the undead warrior dismissed the scientist, that blinked his way into the ship hissing at everyone. Adressing the orc warriors, the newly arriven undead spoke:
"Fellow members of the Horde... I am captain Rotarm of the Banshee Queen's Deathguard. Lower your arms and listen to me, i beg of you fine orcs." - Reluctantly, the orcs came closer the unarmed undead and listened to him, still wielding their axes. " I appologise for this... diplomatic incident. I assuer you the culpit will be severely punished. You managed your duties with extreme honor and efficience! You will return to your rulers with a brief message:
There will be no quarter for corrupted ones, undead or not, we will track down and neutralize this threat If indeed it proves to be one. We have no reason to battle here when we have a common enemy...
"
As he spoke a young female undead scribe rushed to hand the orc warriors a small scroll, sealed with the seal of the Banshee Queen. This seemed to soothe them some way, as they stared at the scrolls, that reeked of magic made to numb one's senses. The captain grinned, and quickly ordered the orc warriors to return to their bases, to wich they complied immediatly, putting an end to the event.

As the Zeppelin began his route back to Tirisfal, the captain and the young scribe whispered in gutterspeak:
"Shadow bless this lure of yours... the lest they know the better... right captain? -
Aye. As eager for war as some orcs may be, it falls upon us to study the true meaning of this Orb that got them so nervous. You shall look deeply into this "Council"... try to arrange a meeting, i do not rush to trial our very own kin that easily, perhaps there is more about them that meets the eye...
"
WOW, Othragon cool story and good use of grammar ^^ but what does this has to do with my story?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:05 am

Othragon is the leader and Captain of the Windrunner Deathguard, do I need to say more? Wink
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:17 pm

This will be interesting.
The good old Tribal Horde Races vs. Undead conflict got some extra oil on the fire... again.
Othragon's story shows the feelings of both sides perfectly.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Nammòr wrote:

Ah ok. Im a bit confused about why Brokthar would knowingly give the council the item they needed to summon a demon lord, only to then oppose them. I would think that if Brok didnt like the idea of the summoning he wouldn't have made the trade in the first place. And why do the Gthazagars want this burning gem, which is clearly a demonic artifact? Hmm the answers will have to come out IC I guess. I imagine you will be keeping this information a secret, because we all know how the Horde feels about dealings with the demonic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Nammòr wrote:
WOW, Othragon cool story and good use of grammar ^^ but what does this has to do with my story?

Well i had a nice chat with Mindratu and we kinda arranged some guild interaction between yours and mine... i figured this was a good way to get a plot (inside your plot) started! Smile

Quote :
Othragon I salute you for a great story!

Hehe thks S'Troll... my account's frozen 'till wednesday so... i write! xD
Back to top Go down
Nammòr

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Katalmach wrote:
Nammòr wrote:

Ah ok. Im a bit confused about why Brokthar would knowingly give the council the item they needed to summon a demon lord, only to then oppose them. I would think that if Brok didnt like the idea of the summoning he wouldn't have made the trade in the first place. And why do the Gthazagars want this burning gem, which is clearly a demonic artifact? Hmm the answers will have to come out IC I guess. I imagine you will be keeping this information a secret, because we all know how the Horde feels about dealings with the demonic.

I will keep hat for IC cause it's too long to explain, but believe me I have my reasons for the trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...   The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Council: betrayal to the Horde...
Page 1 of 1