We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned

Go down 
+6
Shadowtroll
Tyragon Shademourn
Ryleen
Vypra
Opathu
Archnazg
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:20 am

Now officially back on his post as the Governor of the Undercity, the previous Dark Lord of the House of Sylvanas rides through the streets of the Undercity. Followed by two standard bearers, they are clad in cloth and plate.

To a small gathering of noblemen, somewhere within the Undercity, he speaks.

"Let it be known, my good Forsaken noblemen - I have returned, and there is still much work to be completed.
" He sneers at them. "Taxes to be .. collected. Now - let it also be known, I am not as forgiving now as I once was, prior to my.." he pauses "...Incident. Now - be gone from my office. Return to your lands.. while they are still yours.." He waves to them dismissively. Some clearly annoyed at his attitude, others slightly in fear.

He strolls back to his large, ornate chair, and sits back, a glass of dark red wine within his hand. A malevolent expression overcomes his face, and a deep cackle echoes round the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:31 am

Archnazg is back?
Is this a renaming or a new alt to play with?
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:32 am

The Black Vegetable is in town? *legasp*

Don't ... mention ... The Operation!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:34 am

He is on my DK, called Fathius. That is his real name, ya see. My priest is still female. Didn't bother changing her back.. would spawn to many resexchange jokes from opa D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:38 am

So he's now called Fathius Archnazg Magnark?

Does this mean a possible reformation of HoS?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:58 am

Well, currently we have the Lordearon militia (small guild lead by Weylon), the windrunner deathguard (Ortharagon's guild i beleive) and a guild called the forsaken Council (Ryleen has met them IC) that are trying to fill the vacuum left by the disbanding of the HoS.

Will Arch (Fathius) be pulling in behind one of these guilds or will the House be re-established bringing the above back under one banner for forsaken rp again?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:15 am

Arch has always been Fathius. Just nobody ever dared call him that xD (And I don´t think anyone ever will.. Except Desdimone that is)
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:29 am

He's back, and even less friendly than before? Oh my.. I'll make a point out of trying to stay on our side of the ocean, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:41 am

We'd like to reform the House, yeah. But we need to find the right person to GM it. I'm not up for the task anymore, but really want to get back into the House. So, if anyone thinks they're upto leading it successfully, get in touch. You have a team of officers waiting for you.

Fathius Archnazg Magnark is his full name, yar.

I'm going to make a solo guild for him. Should the House be reformed, I have a blood elf hunter who I was going to RP as a Dark Ranger, to join the House, hopefully as some kind of officer. But I'm not sure Archnazg could be in HoS without being the Dark Lord.. It would not be good for his ego :p, I'll think about it though!
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Really good seeing you back. I always loved the RP and RP plots on the realm forum that you wrote. Hope you still will do those and fight against the Stormwind Militia. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Welcome back! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Forsaken RP back on tracks!

/happy
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Yarr.

I want the House back, hell, it never even should have disbanded in the first place, and I'll be in it in a flash should it arise again with Arsath, doing everything I can for it ^^

We just need a GM.. *scratches chin*
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Quote :
Yarr.

You get a free YARR from me too.

But yes what do we can expect now? Guv'ner be back but HoS as well? It better would be: says everyone Wink But I guess we can await a surprise, out of curiosity but is Desidemone actually playing?
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Yeey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:10 pm

If HoS does reform then I request my Warlock join. True, atm I don't use him that much as I'm farming gold for my fast flying skill but having a guild to chat to will make playing him more appealing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Aghandor wrote:
Yarr.

I want the House back, hell, it never even should have disbanded in the first place, and I'll be in it in a flash should it arise again with Arsath, doing everything I can for it ^^

We just need a GM.. *scratches chin*

Yea, but who will do it? We need to get together and figure it out.
If we take into consideration the ranks set in HoS before, it would be Dracanos, but I´m not sure if he´ll want it.. No

But I´m also willing to work hard so HoS comes back, so whoever will take the leader can count on my help.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:28 pm

With all due respect but even though no one asks for me opinion here I recommend it be a forsaken gentleman instead of a Blood Elf, even if its such honorable ones like the previous posters Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
With all due respect but even though no one asks for me opinion here I recommend it be a forsaken gentleman instead of a Blood Elf, even if its such honorable ones like the previous posters Smile

SEXIST!!!

Though the racial element of the comment would probably be the better option if possible.
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Neither me or Daid even suggested taking up the leadership of the House, nor would we want to, the position belongs to a Forsaken indeed. Dracanos would be an exception, since he has been a DK for ages (before the class was even announced, I think), and thus is more undead/Forsaken than any char someone would make at this point, plus he has an extensive history of serving the House *nodnod* However, Drac already said he isn't up for the task, for a few reasons.

No, the Dark Lord should and will be a Forsaken, hell, it's hard to even reach officer status as a BE, since Arch favored forsaken highly both IC and OOC ^^
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:19 am

The Guild might not be intended to work like this but why not -for whoever takes the leadership - to all cooperate together. I know it's hard and I know it's hard myself to run a Guild (most of the time all by yourself when around 14 other members awaits for only your actions).

Everyone taking part in the Guild has always been my dream, atleast sharing it with a few others that can handle it. Then we always got those newly slackers who are merely dirt, but seeing has there seems to be a few ex-members willing it have it alive why not work together to keep it alive?
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:50 am

Problem with that style, is that it takes ages to for decisions to be made. I find if one person can make decisions for everyone, it is more quick and efficient. Just depends how good that person is.

Autocracy ftw!
Back to top Go down
Aelhaiarn

Aelhaiarn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

Quicker? Definitely. More efficient? Mmmaybe... sometimes...

But problems usually arise. Quite many roleplayers don't like being bossed around by some random fellow. Especially if an organization has some time to evolve, several big egos fill the space, and openly or quietly start to rebel against the supreme authority. This problem is often solved with turning towards various forms of democracy (councils, etc.). Or, to lesser degree, handing out prizes and "ranks" to make the big egoes feel themselves valued and happy.

Democracy and autocracy have their own strong and weak points. It pretty much depends on the organization (in this case, of the current bunch of roleplayers) which is more suitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

hmm... i still vote for archeh to lead the House once again... i mean seriously who else out there roleplays a Forsaken with profile to rule over such important part of our community? I sure don't... not to mention he's THE master of undead twisted and vicious plots... Desdimone would be an option, i guess, but tbh i don't see any one else, except of course for some ex-officers of the House who have been mentioned before...

Anyways, i'd be thrilled to see Royal House back, would sure give me motivation to keep my own thing going, as dreadfull as it is now...

and talk about crappy timing, the house disbands while i'm on my first account break and now that they might be coming back i'm out till may 20... hate missing those in game events... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:21 am

Aelhaiarn wrote:
Quicker? Definitely. More efficient? Mmmaybe... sometimes...

But problems usually arise. Quite many roleplayers don't like being bossed around by some random fellow. Especially if an organization has some time to evolve, several big egos fill the space, and openly or quietly start to rebel against the supreme authority. This problem is often solved with turning towards various forms of democracy (councils, etc.). Or, to lesser degree, handing out prizes and "ranks" to make the big egoes feel themselves valued and happy.

Democracy and autocracy have their own strong and weak points. It pretty much depends on the organization (in this case, of the current bunch of roleplayers) which is more suitable.

Good points, it's one of the reasons I don't think I want to put Archnazg back in charge of the House - would be weird having him in a non-bossing role. I did sometimes think, by making decisions on my own, I could have been over-writing other people's RP ideas. We could never come up with anything concrete, though. I did do a lot of promotions etc, and rewards, if I remember right, to counter all these central decisions.

RPers in the House didn't seem to mind being bossed around. I'm sure maybe a few did, who didn't stay in HoS for long, but the bulk of our members seemed to be quite agreeable :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned   [RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Governor of the Undercity has returned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next