We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

The skies roared above Icecrown, the huge gates of the Citidel flung open. A vile roar was heard, out clammbered a twisted drake like creature, mounted on top was a rider, shadows whirled all around them, no sure details could be seen. The drake pounced, almost staggering, forward, and leaped into the air. Flying over the hellish fortifications of Icecrown, gazing down at the armies of the Lich King which stood constantly at guard, the rider swooped, and flew off into Icecrown's distance, unleashing another twisted roar from the drake.

It has been one week since I have travelled into the lands of the "Horde". My finds have been profitable, to the least. So far I have gathered a small team of Death Knights into service of the Master. Soon I will have more. I will meet with criminals, lowlifes, outcasts and ally ourselves with them. We can use them for our tricks against the Horde, and eventually turn them all into service of the Master.

The Horde will fall.

Vasarche Blightkisser sat at an old desk in the back of Shadowfang Keep, broken furnature and remains of bodies littered the floor. Nothing was intact save the table she sat at. There was one dim torch stuck into the wall, and moonlight pressed through the ruined window.

She walked out of the room, and carefully stood, looking at three Sin'dorei death knights, she smiled slightly at them, and turned away, the knights followed with no pause. The four could be seen riding down the causeway of Shadowfang Keep. Armoured and robed in pitch black, they galloped off into the night.

(( Edit: Anyone wanting proper Scourge RP get in touch! Razz ))

Last edited by Archnazg on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:53 pm

I always knew that Archy is just gone so something bigger shows up Cool

Btw the description of a rider on a drake reminded me of a Nazgul from LoTR Smile But I like that introduction hope to see more of it
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:56 pm

You just couldn't resist, could you Archz Wink
Glad you're back with a new RP-thing.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Ah, thankyou dearly you two. Yeah I see what you mean Shadow, it is kind of like that. But that is the general image I was trying to communicate-ISH. Same kind of horribly sinister rider on a dragony monster.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:08 pm

I didnt said its bad, even more considering my 'writing' skills Razz
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:13 pm

((epic. You concocting villainous plots is pure win. Looking forward to seeing what is to come!))
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 am

(( Villainous plots is all I can do. I am too bitter to make anything semi-good hearted. OH WHAT AM I LIKE?! ))
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Ah, a new villain! Always great.

I had thought of the Nazgul too, immediately...
[RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth Fellbeast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 pm

((check the booty bay, you'll find all sorts of low life criminals there it seems! heck i can see the punchline already "Archeh-woman fails in taking out Thrall with the help of a drunken pirate crew, no pirates survived, Archeh-woman's wereabouts unknown"
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Your a meany!
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:41 am

The Scourge RP is going pretty well, we have a vicious band of about 7 of us now, and we're growing as every day goes by.

Soon we will be ready to start causing havoc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth   [RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vasarche Blightkisser lands in Azeroth
Page 1 of 1